Dragon Ball Villain Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
All of their power levels are equal at the start.

Super 17
Super Buu
Super Perfect Cell
Full Power Frieza
Broly
Baby Vegeta(No Ozaru)
Omega Shenron
Janemba
Super Android 13

Buu cant absorb or candy turn.
Baby cant bodyswitch.

juggerman
Either Super Buu or Super 17

Galan007
I'd go with S17, solidly.

Not only does he have infinite stamina(*thx infinite energy reactors*), but he can also absorb any energy attacks thrown his way, and add that power to his own.

It's his fight to lose, imo.

carver9
Broly. His ability was to grow more powerful as the fight continued.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd go with S17, solidly.

Not only does he have infinite stamina(*thx infinite energy reactors*), but he can also absorb any energy attacks thrown his way, and add that power to his own.

It's his fight to lose, imo.

But he can still fall victim to Buu's magic imo. And while 17 can get stronger, so can Buu thru absorption. That's why I say it's between Buu and 17

Estacado
No absorbtion or candy tricks for Buu as said in 1st post.

While Im sure 17 could absorb anything I bet others would find out what he is doing sooner or later.

juggerman
Originally posted by Estacado

While Im sure 17 could absorb anything I bet others would find out what he is doing sooner or later.

I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

With that said, Super 17 is the clear winner as Galan pointed out

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado

While Im sure 17 could absorb anything I bet others would find out what he is doing sooner or later. With powers equalized, all S17 needs to do is absorb a few attacks(which would undoubtedly be used en gros at the beginning of the battle), and he'll become substantially more powerful than all of them. Furthermore, he has infinite stamina--his power will NEVER decrease at all. Barring Super 13, all of the others have limits--even Boo can get tired eventually.

So yeah, it really is his fight to lose, imo.

TheBadguy
Damn this would be great to watch. Toriyama needs to give us a hell arc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.