Colosus vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Colossus (Deadpool0

vs

Juggs (X3)

juggernaut74
Juggernaut was beating the crap out of Wolverine in X3. Don't think he did much else.

Deadpool trying to take out Colossus was funny to watch though.

carthage
Probably Colossus in a close fight, only reason being he's slightly more exposed being his feat against Angel Dust.

Juggs really has no way to hurt him, granted neither does Colossus against Cain

Time-Immemorial
Colossus was about to die from Angel choking him..so he does have a way to die.

carthage
She was only able to do that after the comic scene of him allowing to put her breast back in her bra, lol. Prior to that she wasn't really damaging him iirc.

Time-Immemorial
She outclassed him in pretty much every way. And his durability was only slightly above hers simply cause his skin was metal.

She was a total beast..

juggernaut74
Colossus stopped her from pushing him back and she got a running start.

Colossus was stronger and more durable. The only reason she was able to hold her own was because Colossus doesn't fight with her mind set. Had he her mentality she would have been dead.

BruceSkywalker
stalemate... neither can hurt the other

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus stopped her from pushing him back and she got a running start.

Colossus was stronger and more durable. The only reason she was able to hold he own was because Colossus doesn't fight with her mind set. Had he her mentality she would have been dead.

Definitely. thumb up

Tbh, she could barely hurt him, before the cheapshots.

juggernaut74
Angel Dust was getting visibly frustrated during the fight also.

Time-Immemorial
I guess people saw a different version of deadpool then I did. The version I watched, she was about to kill him. Unless you can somehow get around this fact besides outright lies here, then go for it.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess people saw a different version of deadpool then I did. The version I watched, she was about to kill him. Unless you can somehow get around this fact besides outright lies here, then go for it. She had him in a bad position but what you're missing is how she got him in that position. Colossus stopped his assault because her **** were popping out and she cheap shotted Colossus.......for the second time.

Time-Immemorial
So a woman with no steel skin pretty much owned him.

Anyways this thread is not angel vs colossus..

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So a woman with no steel skin pretty much owned him.

Anyways this thread is not angel vs colossus.. She "owned" him because he was kicking her ass and felt sorry for her because her **** were showing. Then she nut shotted him while he stopped his assault.

And I think you actually brought up Angel Dust.......

Time-Immemorial
I get it, your name is Juggernaut and your doing flips for Colossus in a Jugs vs Colossus thread.

I brought that up because someone said Colossus could not be hurt.

Clearly he can.

juggernaut74
I'm glad you get it.

As for the fight it would be fun to see, we should have seen it in X3.

carthage
Its entirely possible for Jugs to do it if he can knock him down and get behind him or something, I just find it hard to believe given they'd probably both be slugging it out and smashing into each other.

Its possible if Jugs gets a running start, but neither of them really possess a speed advantage over another so its hard to say if he could imho.

Time-Immemorial
Yea they are idiots for not letting that happen.

TheVaultDweller
Probably stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.