Deadpool & Ajax vs Rogers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Rogers gets Shield

Deadpool and Ajax are unarmed.

TKO or death counts as a win.

Time-Immemorial
King any thoughts?

BruceSkywalker
Cap should be able to KO them

KingD19
Ajax gets ko'd. Deadpool gets enough chopped off to not be a threat. It will be a very good fight though.

TheVaultDweller
Without weapons these two don't have enough damage output to take Steve down.

golem370
Fail thread

KingD19
We get it, Golem. He hurt your feeling.

TheVaultDweller
This is kinda sad. Not the thread. A certain obviously butthurt poster in it.

Time-Immemorial
Just report him for spamming and trolling.

golem370
You really think he is bothering me? have you seen all the bull shit he posts on everybody else thread even after I blocked him that is butt hurt I am mind screwing him every time he posts about me. He needs to grow up I guess you guys do to.

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who just troll spammed the entire forum and now insulting other people for calling him out for being a troll spammer.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by golem370
You really think he is bothering me? have you seen all the bull shit he posts on everybody else thread even after I blocked him that is butt hurt I am mind screwing him every time he posts about me. He needs to grow up I guess you guys do to.

You bumped a bunch of threads just to type "fail" or "fail thread", yet the rest of us need to grow up? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
You really think he is bothering me? have you seen all the bull shit he posts on everybody else thread even after I blocked him that is butt hurt I am mind screwing him every time he posts about me. He needs to grow up I guess you guys do to. You posted fail in how many threads ? Try to be mature if he disagrees with you. This doesn't look good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.