Wally/Barry Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Outside of the Flash family, who comes close if not beat Barry or Wally in both Fluid and Linear movement?

To qualify Name the characters:
Post 3 Linear speed feats
Post 3 Fluid speed feats

This Pre DCnU Flash.

Go!

DarkSaint85
Fluid....movements? Explain.

Surtur
In my personal opinion I think you need to look at characters with insane speed levels like PC Superman.

One-Punch
In linear movement, maybe Surfer, although he was dodging stellar bodies while moving.

He just recently outraced a wave of multiversal destruction. According to Reed we're talking about the "instant destruction of hundreds of thousands of universes" or some such.

Galan007
Barring time manipulators, is there any other character in comics who has been confirmed to perceive/react on an attosecond-by-attosecond basis?

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
In linear movement, maybe Surfer, although he was dodging stellar bodies while moving.

He just recently outraced a wave of multiversal destruction. According to Reed we're talking about the "instant destruction of hundreds of thousands of universes" or some such.
Wally has ran across universe in such a way that he became pure speed.

Surfer was moving through time. It wasn't a race per say. Although it made clear that it was the board that had the speed as even Dawn was able to see everything just fine and could actually see something that Surfer couldn't.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Barring time manipulators, is there any other character in comics who has been confirmed to perceive/react on an attosecond-by-attosecond basis?
Yes, Superman.

Galan007
Really? I don't think I've ever seen his attosecond feats(or maybe I just forgot about them.) You have scans or issue #'s?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Galan007

Chris Roberson himself, who wrote Barry as having that level of speed in Superman: Grounded, also said Superman can perceive things at that level.

Galan007
^ Doesn't surprise me. After all, even Kid Flash can perceive/react by the attosecond. /shrug

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, Superman.

Show us

CosmicComet
He has also perceived things at time-stop level, at least once.

Such as when some New God tech was used to trap him in a complete time freeze. He simply broke out of it.

About as uber as it gets.

"Id"
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He has also perceived things at time-stop level, at least once.

Such as when some New God tech was used to trap him in a complete time freeze. He simply broke out of it.

About as uber as it gets.

Show US

CosmicComet
Since you asked so nicely, no.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
Show US

Make sure you ask for an issue #.

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fluid....movements? Explain.

Fluid movements, feats showing complex movements or actions.
http://imgur.com/a/kqRHn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.