CIA Heart Attack Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
How is this even legal to build?

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Surtur
Ask yourself why the CIA would need a heart attack causing gun? Why it's almost like they want to be able to murder someone without it seeming like that person has actually been murdered.

Why does our government think it is okay to try to ban firearms, but let shit like this slide? I'm not even saying that as a gun advocate, but practice what you preach guys.

I don't know if the CIA actually still actively makes these guns, if they do then they really don't have a leg to stand on.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting, seems someone died recently under very similar causes.

Surtur
Did it just so happen to be some leader of some foreign country? We have a habit of assassinating people who lead other countries.

Time-Immemorial
Nah, it was just a SC justice.

Surtur
I mean to be fair you never know when you will be in a situation where you need to give someone a heart attack. It is best to be prepared.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How is this even legal to build?

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

it's funny how people can go watch the bourne identity or some other movie and think it's so outlandish. all ideas are based on something. the truth is stranger than fiction.

Surtur
I feel like this is insulting to the credibility of the CIA. I mean next you are going to tell me in the 1960's they would dose people with LSD without their permission and other incredibly shady date rapey type of stuff like that.

Tzeentch
Interesting, seems someone died recently under very similar causes. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nah, it was just a SC justice. http://i68.tinypic.com/2z3w1uh.gif

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
I feel like this is insulting to the credibility of the CIA. I mean next you are going to tell me in the 1960's they would dose people with LSD without their permission and other incredibly shady date rapey type of stuff like that.

lol. what about mk ultra. it's freaking amazing what they can do

Surtur
It's also not like they had anything to do with massive amounts of heroin that came into the country during Vietnam. That stuff just plain magically appeared, as if a wizard conjured it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Raisen
it's funny how people can go watch the bourne identity or some other movie and think it's so outlandish. all ideas are based on something. the truth is stranger than fiction.

They built this weapon in the 70'slaughing out loud

Its prolly in a pen now.

StiltmanFTW
I don't know if the CIA actually still actively makes these guns

Tbh, they probably make worse stuff...

Raisen
It's also not like they had anything to do with massive amounts of heroin that came into the country during Vietnam. That stuff just plain magically appeared, as if a wizard conjured it.

and guess what.....heroin is once again becoming a fashionable drug. decriminalize all of it. let the weak kill themselves. offer treatment but if the horse won't drink move on and spend time helping those who are willing to change. decriminalize. take the power away and save some money on this failed war on drugs.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tbh, they probably make worse stuff...

they have a gun that can seal your anus

Surtur
They tried to make bombs to turn people gay.

Time-Immemorial
Was Adam at ground zero?

Raisen
They tried to make bombs to turn people gay.

it worked. then they created a virus to try to "ungay" them

Surtur
I don't know, but they planned to drop the gay bomb with a bomb that gives you bad breath so the soldiers would feel confused and attracted to each other and yet repulsed at the same time.

Also yes I learned all this by listening to the audio commentary for the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" where the guy who wrote the book the movie is based on talks about all the crazy shit the government concocted.

Raisen
I don't know, but they planned to drop the gay bomb with a bomb that gives you bad breath so the soldiers would feel confused and attracted to each other and yet repulsed at the same time.

Also yes I learned all this by listening to the audio commentary for the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" where the guy who wrote the book the movie is based on talks about all the crazy shit the government concocted.

ok. so which conspiracies to you believe in

Nephthys
I heard there was a plan to drop jumbo sized condoms into Russia to convince the women that Americans were all hung.

StiltmanFTW
they have a gun that can seal your anus

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
I heard there was a plan to drop jumbo sized condoms into Russia to convince the women that Americans were all hung.

Another gay illuminati mind trick..tell me, why are all the illuminati a bunch of flamers? They seem to have an obsession with young boys. Are you one of the slaves they force to troll their online agenda?

Surtur
These actually aren't conspiracies but real things the government tried out. It was exposed in the 90's. Stuff like torturing people by playing the theme song to Barney for 48 hours straight came out of these programs.

You can look it up, they really did try to create "psychic" soldiers. The government just took it way too literally. The guy who created it just thought you could become a better soldier and human being by trying to reach these impossible heights, but some literally tried to run through walls.

Which yeah, sums up our government pretty well.

Time-Immemorial
Yea clearly this isn't a conspiracy as they are testifying before congress about this heart attack gun.

BSEnurBApdM

How about his bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Raisen
These actually aren't conspiracies but real things the government tried out. It was exposed in the 90's. Stuff like torturing people by playing the theme song to Barney for 48 hours straight came out of these programs.

You can look it up, they really did try to create "psychic" soldiers. The government just took it way too literally. The guy who created it just thought you could become a better soldier and human being by trying to reach these impossible heights, but some literally tried to run through walls.

FACT: The CIA has a machine that emits electrical pulses soley for the purpose of agitating your sphincter muscles until it closes.

Time-Immemorial

This is the government people like Bardock and Adam and Q99 and Rob and others here dive to protect and will do anything to further its agenda.

Raisen
This is the government people like Bardock and Adam and Q99 dive to protect.

at least q99 does his research.

Surtur
Remember this is the same government that tried to come up with a way for CATS to guide missiles to their targets. As in, putting the cats inside the missiles.

Time-Immemorial
at least q99 does his research.

I doubt he knew about this heart attack gun.

Most people here won't even believe this gun exists, even though the CIA is saying it exists and told congress it exists.

Raisen
Remember this is the same government that tried to come up with a way for CATS to guide missiles to their targets.

lol. like liberal ideology. sounds reasonable but application doesn't work. it's insanity

Surtur
http://www.hightech-edge.com/weirdest-military-experiments/9082/

Raisen
I doubt he knew about this heart attack gun.

Most people here won't even believe this gun exists, even though the CIA is saying it exists and told congress it exists.

well the cia is hardly a partisan thing. to be fair.

Time-Immemorial
Here is a real class act.

This is an actual fact, not a conspiracy.

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba.

The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.

Interesting he wound up dead.

Raisen
http://www.hightech-edge.com/weirdest-military-experiments/9082/

i believe it's holland that is training eagles to take down drones now.

Raisen
Here is a real class act.

This is an actual fact, not a conspiracy.

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.

i believe these things actually happen. this is something a 911 truther would say

Time-Immemorial
We will never know the true story on 9/11, but if the CIA came up with in the 70's who knows what they came up with after.

That operation literally says "The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians"

Of coarse the brain dead big government drones will say "its not true!"

Time-Immemorial
Excuse me but wtf????

"We discovered the judge in bed with a pillow over his head."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php

No Autospy, what the hell is going on here, A FCKING PILLOW over his head!?

Raisen
Excuse me but wtf????

"We discovered the judge in bed with a pillow over his head."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php

No Autospy, what the hell is going on here, A FCKING PILLOW over his head!?

just look in the other direction. nothing to see here

Time-Immemorial
THIS MAN WAS MURDERED!

Raisen
THIS MAN WAS MURDERED!

just look the other way bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.