Karness Muur vs. Starkiller (Force Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*TK, Lightning only

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Zenwolf
Which Starkiller? Original Starkiller? Clone Starkiller? Darth Starkiller?

carthage
TFU II novel clone

S_W_LeGenD
Starkiller have superior showings but Karness Muur is implied to be more powerful then Darth Vader.

You handicapped Muur in options as well. Clever.

AncientPower
His lightning overwhelmed a hindered Darth Krayt to be fair, he is also supposedly on par with Ragnos and Nadd.

Beniboybling
I'm guessing Muur has taken bodily form?

Either way Muur should win, his powers "outshone" pre-prime Krayt who is already at that point Vader-tier.

cs_zoltan
Tbh, that was Celeste Morne empowered by the Muur Talisman, not Muur himself.

Q99
One of Muur's signature techniques was apparently absorbing an opponent's power and tossing it back. So, raw power aside, he's specced for force-battle.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Tbh, that was Celeste Morne empowered by the Muur Talisman, not Muur himself. Yeah but its Muur's power that is explicitly referred to.

Syndicate
Starkiller.

Col. Valerian
Do we have enough info on Muur's FPs to accurately comment on this?

Q99
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Do we have enough info on Muur's FPs to accurately comment on this?

Most of what we saw him do was force powers, and known badasses like Vader and Krayt clearly felt he was a highly skilled powerhouse.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yeah but its Muur's power that is explicitly referred to.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/beniboybling/blog/understanding-the-nature-of-force-ghosts-sith-spir/105225/

stick out tongue

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
His lightning overwhelmed a hindered Darth Krayt to be fair, he is also supposedly on par with Ragnos and Nadd. If he's on par with Ragnos, then he wins.

Nadd isn't on Ragnos' level, so I dunno why you'd bring him up.

Zenwolf
Tbh, that was Celeste Morne empowered by the Muur Talisman, not Muur himself.

Why would it matter if it was his Talisman or not? I'm not really sure the Murr Talisman > Murr's own power, that just seems rather bizarre.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Jmanghan
If he's on par with Ragnos, then he wins.

Nadd isn't on Ragnos' level, so I dunno why you'd bring him up.

There is a canon statement that puts the three of them on the same tier.

We know Ragnos > Sadow, we also know Nadd > Sadow. Makes sense really.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why would it matter if it was his Talisman or not? I'm not really sure the Murr Talisman > Murr's own power, that just seems rather bizarre.

Well, Muur did want to possess stronger bodies. Like, he wanted to move from Morne to Vader/Cade/Krayt/etc. (well, *partially* because she didn't let him play, but also because it seemed Muur-in-Vader > Muur-in-Morne).

And the talisman needed a body to act at full. So it could be a bit of a multiplier. I.e. if he got in someone really weak like a darkside cultist, he may be at half strength. A powerful master, full strength. A Skywalker or the like, a small multiplier, putting the result above either Muur or the host on their own.

Though at the end, Muur-in-Morne is the best judge we have as to what his level is like, since we don't really see him elsewhere, aside from a vision or two of what he may be like in others.

AncientPower
Well of course he'd be more powerful in the Chosen One.

cs_zoltan

Maybe because it was Celeste + Muur, not just Muur alone?

Zenwolf
Maybe because it was Celeste + Muur, not just Muur alone?

Well you made it sound as if it was just the Talisman not adding Celeste.

cs_zoltan
Well you made it sound as if it was just the Talisman not adding Celeste.

How? I said it was Celeste empowered by the Talisman.

Zenwolf
How? I said it was Celeste empowered by the Talisman.

Right but I took it as another meaning, anyway I got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.