Machete attack in Ohio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
I just posted this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/13/sources-fbi-investigating-ohio-machete-attack-as-possible-lone-wolf-terror-act.html

Robtard
Did you start with your conspiracy jibber jabber before much of anything is known?

And yes, requested it fixed to "machete"

Time-Immemorial
The owner speaks about it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/14/exclusive-ohio-restaurant-owner-believes-machete-attack-most-definitely-terrorism-reveals-he-argued-with-local-arabs-about-israel/

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you start with your conspiracy jibber jabber before much of anything is known?

And yes, requested it fixed to "machete"

Read the thread silly. It's the one with machete spelled correctly though.

Raisen
initially i heard he was a somali refugee

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Read the thread silly. It's the one with machete spelled correctly though.

Don't be upset at me because your thread got closed, I had nothing to do with it

Time-Immemorial
I posted the same link you didlaughing out loud

Robtard
I don't think it was the link that got your thread closed, it's what came after

Surtur
Okay so the other thread was apparently in the wrong but a thread with the title which consists partly of "black guy with unsafe name" is okay? I'm all sorts of confused.

Time-Immemorial
Which is? A bigger attack is coming, that's a fact that Isis has said that.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so the other thread was apparently in the wrong but a thread with the title which consists partly of "black guy with unsafe name" is okay? I'm all sorts of confused.

exactly. it's even being investigated as a possible terror attack. my god this is backwards. maybe ush is one of the refugees in england.

kevdude
Ok since the other thread was closed before I finished.. lol. No I didn't get to watch any local media, from what I heard at work, everyone there was throwing chairs at him trying to get him to stop and get away. Just shows it can happen anywhere.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

That was poking humor. If this guy had been not black/brown and named Mike Barry, no one would have been throwing around "terrorist"

Ushgarak
The last thread didn't say anything about potentiality. It jumped straight to terrorism and then blaming Obama.

That is a nonsense. If you think this is 'backwards', then I highly recommend not posting here as that attitude is not welcome. Post with your brain.

Thread title altered.

Raisen
and title is changed. interesting

Raisen
That was poking humor. If this guy had been white and named Mike Barry, no one would have been throwing around "terrorist"

that's very closed minded.

Raisen
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The last thread didn't say anything about potentiality. It jumped straight to terrorism and then blaming Obama.

That is a nonsense. If you think this is 'backwards', then I highly recommend not posting here as that attitude is not welcome. Post with your brain.

Thread title altered.

i'm one of the least biased people here. i can agree and admit when i'm wrong. i'm just calling it how it is.

Robtard
It's very fact minded. The initial reaction would have been "he's mental", instead of "terrorist, the terrorist are here!" Before anything was really known aside from his skin color and name.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm one of the least biased people here. i can agree and admit when i'm wrong. i'm just calling it how it is.

Then you're wrong. And if you want to question mod decisions in future, do it in private.

Raisen
It's very fact minded. The initial reaction would have been "he's mental", instead of "terrorist, the terrorist are here!"

a lot of people sure. i'm not one of them

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Thread title altered.

I didn't get to finish what I was saying about Obama. What I was going to say was Obama hasn't recognized this attack or said anything about it.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I didn't get to finish what I was saying about Obama.

it's not even worth it. you will not be allowed.

Newjak
Yeah I live in the city this took place in. I didn't even realize it happened until my parents called up trying to make sure I was okay.

Time-Immemorial
So this was a machete wielding terrorist in Ohio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.