Amazo Attacks Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I know this is isn't the right place for this thread, but since this section is the most active, i want to see what you guys think.

I decided to watch JLU again, and i got to the part of Golden Amazo returning to Earth just to kill Luthor.

Let's say instead of Dr Fate intervening, the blast Luthor and Palmer blasted Amazo with was a teleporter.

Amazo is pissed, and decides to end the Universe he was transported in.

Marvel Verse have a week to prep against him.

Scenario 1: Marvel Earth is limited to only Trans or lower level fighters that resides on Earth.

Scenario 2: Just like 1, but nothing higher than Sky Father level beings

Villains and Hero's are working together. Can they stop him?

here's a video of Amazo in action.
UOFjIRiihXc

KingD19
Reed takes 5 minutes and builds a remote to turn him off.

psycho gundam
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/WWHDraining01WWHX-Men3.jpg

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
Reed takes 5 minutes and builds a remote to turn him off.

****ing Reed. laughing out loud

Yeah i can see Reed being a few of the people that can harm him.

SquallX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/WWHDraining01WWHX-Men3.jpg

That Amazo was way more powerful than Hulk actually. Maybe not in the physical sense, but in everything else.

What's stopping Amazo from just copying him and rends his powers useless? That's why JLU Amazo was so powerful, he not ony copy you're powers, he becomes immune to them.

psycho gundam
That wasn't just a random scan.

Your impending apology is foreseeable

SquallX
That wasn't just a random scan.

Your impending apology is foreseeable

Then can you post the rest?

You also know Amazo can either go tangible thanks to his copying of MM powers, or just teleport him away to the Sun right?

tkitna
Squirrel Girl takes care of him

Glorificus
Either Reed or Pym with a week's worth of prep are more than enough to eliminate Amazo.

SquallX
Originally posted by Glorificus
Either Reed or Pym with a week's worth of prep are more than enough to eliminate Amazo.

Reed maybe, but I don't see Prym being successful.

Flyattractor

Remind me again why we were supposed to sympathize with WBH again?

Raisen
He's basically showing how Darwin went down. It's a comparison of Amazo to darwin. Probably meant to be a joke

psycho gundam
Hint* Grundy

Raisen
Hint* Grundy
I'm too dumb. Please just spell it out

Surtur
I think it depends on how you interpret one of the final scenes with Amazo. When he tracks Lex to the subatomic universe and he talks about "why don't I just destroy everything" and everything begins shaking..I thought he was talking about the Earth. But I have seen some say he was about to wipe out the galaxy or the entire universe even.

Hold on wait a minute..I know Reed is good with tech, but Amazo has super speed and the ability to shrink down to very very small sizes. Would it be guaranteed Reed could disarm him before he flies into his mouth and grows to normal size, exploding him? Since Reed has a limit to how far he can be stretched.

Also wait he doesn't even need to show up on Earth, he could just teleport the planet into the sun.

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
I think it depends on how you interpret one of the final scenes with Amazo. When he tracks Lex to the subatomic universe and he talks about "why don't I just destroy everything" and everything begins shaking..I thought he was talking about the Earth. But I have seen some say he was about to wipe out the galaxy or the entire universe even.

Hold on wait a minute..I know Reed is good with tech, but Amazo has super speed and the ability to shrink down to very very small sizes. Would it be guaranteed Reed could disarm him before he flies into his mouth and grows to normal size, exploding him? Since Reed has a limit to how far he can be stretched.

Also wait he doesn't even need to show up on Earth, he could just teleport the planet into the sun.

Teleporting the Planet to the sun is too easy, that's why i have him on Marvel Earth for the fight.

tkitna
Dr. Doom

/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.