ODIN VERSUS Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Odin

VERSUS

Imperiex

What say you?

SquallX
Even if Odin wins he dies. He breach Imperiex armor, Big Bang happens right in his face.

Well technically Imperiex would still be alive, he just wouldn't have an armor to hold his energy until he builds a new one.

Wait, was it ever mentioned how Imperiex gained his first armor to begin with?

Cogito
Odin < Entropy

abhilegend
Imperiex oneshots him.

quanchi112
Odin after a tough fight.

Zack M
Imperiex.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
Even if Odin wins he dies. He breach Imperiex armor, Big Bang happens right in his face.

Well technically Imperiex would still be alive, he just wouldn't have an armor to hold his energy until he builds a new one.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Imperiex. Based on ?

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin after a tough fight.

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Odin's feats, powers, and history.

Zack M
Based on?

lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
lol ??

SquallX
Odin's feats, powers, and history.

You do know for all of Odin's feats, power and history, he's still below Entropy right?

In DC there are 2 energy attacks that few people have ever survived, unless plot wants you too.

1. Anti Matter
2. Entropy

Odin doesn't have the showings to proves he can/could survived a Universal blast going off in his face.

SquallX
??

Is it that hard to see why he's laughing?

quanchi112
You do know for all of Odin's feats, power and history, he's still below Entropy right?

In DC there are 2 energy attacks that few people have ever survived, unless plot wants you too.

1. Anti Matter
2. Entropy

Odin doesn't have the showings to proves he can/could survived a Universal blast going off in his face. Who is the strongest being that this has killed. Make your case, boy.

SquallX
Who is the strongest being that this has killed. Make your case, boy.

Don't ever call me boy. You can be condescending all you want too, i could care less, but don't ever insult me by calling me boy.

carver9
What did Imperiex do? What's his best ft? He beat Doomsday. What else did be do?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
What did Imperiex do? What's his best ft? He beat Doomsday. What else did be do?
laughing out loud

carver9
Serious question bro.

abhilegend
I know for you it is.

Go read OWAW for fiftieth time. Maybe now you'll get it.

carver9
So you can't answer the question? Let me reword it for you. What fts does Imperiex Prime have under his name.

DarkSaint85
You do know all the probes were just extensions of Imperiex, right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
So you can't answer the question? Let me reword it for you. What fts does Imperiex Prime have under his name.
Just his probes killed the Old Gods and destroyed the previous universe.

A single probe stalemated Mordru. B13 with his power was nigh omnipotent.

Kismet was nearly killed just be breaching his armor.

Those are abstract level feats. Odin gets killed like nothing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Imperiex stomps in a spite like fashion.

abhilegend
Also a single probe destroyed Maxima's galaxy on panel.

http://imgur.com/QIyt4tK
http://imgur.com/3SnniSz

It wasn't done by a hallower as they used a black hole to destroy galaxies.

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Odin

VERSUS

Imperiex

What say you?
Skyfather vs Abstract...hmm. Going with Abstract.

Galan007
Even if Odin wins he dies. He breach Imperiex armor, Big Bang happens right in his face. The forces required to breach Imperiex's armor are, imo, significantly beyond what Odin is capable of generating.

DarkSaint85
Really? I thought it would be as easy as his probes, no?

Galan007
Among other things, it took Superman /w/ the power of Kismet to breach Imperiex Prime's armor. Conversely, he was shredding through Probes at his base levels(albeit bloodlusted.)

It makes sense that Prime's armor would have to be significantly stronger than his Probes' armors, given that he housed universal energies while they obviously did not.

carver9
Strong enough for Odin not to breach it?

abhilegend
Yes.

Galan007
It took the power of Kismet(who is basically DC's version of Eternity) merging herself with Superman + Darkseid's Omega Beams to breach Imperiex's armor. IOW, bonafide universal forces.

So yeah, Odin really shouldn't be able to breach it, tbh.

abhilegend
Hey Galan, what do you think of this? The probe seem to destroy the galaxy by himself as any other time we see a galaxy being destroyed by the hallowers, it was destroyed by a black hole.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Also a single probe destroyed Maxima's galaxy on panel.

http://imgur.com/QIyt4tK
http://imgur.com/3SnniSz

It wasn't done by a hallower as they used a black hole to destroy galaxies.

TheLordofMurder
Would mind rape be an option for Odin?

What are Imperiex's feats against psionic attack?

quanchi112
Yes. Based on ?

quanchi112
Hey Galan, what do you think of this? The probe seem to destroy the galaxy by himself as any other time we see a galaxy being destroyed by the hallowers, it was destroyed by a black hole. Odin affected the multiverse.m anything he can do Odin can do better.

Galan007
Hey Galan, what do you think of this? The probe seem to destroy the galaxy by himself as any other time we see a galaxy being destroyed by the hallowers, it was destroyed by a black hole. If you check out the middle scan, the Probe seemed to be setting up Hallowing tech before the galaxy was wiped out:
http://i.imgur.com/d0iHxtb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nyyYtug.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q8XuMqR.jpg

Not entirely sure, though. That particular scene is sort of ambiguous.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Would mind rape be an option for Odin?

What are Imperiex's feats against psionic attack? Imperiex doesn't have a mind, per se. He is pure energy--sentient energy, but energy nonetheless.

So if you can provide evidence which depicts Odin mind-raping a conceptual energy-being who operates on a universal scale, then I suppose it *might* be an option for him.

Surtur
Just his probes killed the Old Gods and destroyed the previous universe.

Lol you mean the same probes that Superman was able to take out? Those probes? The one Superman defeated must of been some very early prototype vastly inferior to these universe destroying probes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
If you check out the middle scan, the Probe seemed to be setting up Hallowing tech before the galaxy was wiped out:
http://i.imgur.com/d0iHxtb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nyyYtug.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q8XuMqR.jpg

Not entirely, sure, though. That particular scene is sort of ambiguous.

Fair enough. But when they destroy it with hallowers they tend to do it with a black hole which converts the galaxy into raw energy.

Here it was destroyed outright.

One more thing to ponder that the probes have no problem tanking black holes that destroy galaxies. How tough are the ****ers?

Heck the probes tank a black hole in the future which destroyed the entire universe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you mean the same probes that Superman was able to take out? Those probes? The one Superman defeated must of been some very early prototype vastly inferior to these universe destroying probes.
Why? Superman does that kind of shit so often its a running joke at this point.

You need to cast those CBR glasses out. If you think someone is weak because Superman defeated them, you are in for quite a surprise here.

Surtur
Ah I see they can tank galaxy destroying black holes. So obviously Superman was putting out more power then a galaxy destroying black hole when he fought a probe.

Surtur
Why? Superman does that kind of shit so often its a running joke at this point.

You need to cast those CBR glasses out. If you think someone is weak because Superman defeated them, you are in for quite a surprise here.

Well congrats, you just said Superman is so powerful he can take out things capable of destroying universes and tanking galaxy destroying attacks.

Well shit why didn't Superman just go up to Imperiex and poke him with his pinky? Surely such force would of exploded Imperiex.

abhilegend
Well congrats, you just said Superman is so powerful he can take out things capable of destroying universes and tanking galaxy destroying attacks.

Well shit why didn't Superman just go up to Imperiex and poke him with his pinky? Surely such force would of exploded Imperiex.
Is that supposed to be a secret?

Loeb force Superman can do anything.

thumb up

Surtur
Well you shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.

Galan007
Are people still trying to act like Superman(esp. OWAW Superman) beating an opponent means they must be "teh weaksaws hearld-levellerz!!!11!!1!!1!" by proxy?

C'mon. You don't even need to like Superman to understand that losing to him is never a poor showing. srsly

quanchi112
Is that supposed to be a secret?

Loeb force Superman can do anything.

thumb up Darkseid held his ass in check and degraded him. He can even be a submissive little Darkseid toy. smile

Surtur
Are people still trying to act like Superman(esp. OWAW Superman) beating an opponent means they must be "teh weaksaws hearld-levellerz!!!11!!1!!1!" by proxy?

Blinders is right.

So you genuinely feel Superman is a universal entity? Since then Superman could easily wipe out Galactus and Odin without breaking a sweat.

You agree, yes? That he can wipe out Galactus casually? Since someone capable of taking on universe destroyers is far beyond Big G.

abhilegend
Here the probes destroy the universe by a black hole. Young Justice escape by travelling to another timeline.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421673_Young_Justice_Drafted_23_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421675_Young_Justice_Drafted_24_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Yet, the probe tracks them again.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421677_Young_Justice_Drafted_34_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Kinda hard to do that if you are destroyed.

Surtur
So again just to be clear, Superman is officially a cosmic being to you?

quanchi112
So you genuinely feel Superman is a universal entity? Since then Superman could easily wipe out Galactus and Odin without breaking a sweat.

You agree, yes? That he can wipe out Galactus casually? Since someone capable of taking on universe destroyers is far beyond Big G. Abhi used to say Surfer beats Superman so his fanboyism has truly reached super saiyan levels since then.

Oh this was Galan. I think he exaggerates but he isn't like abhi who is truly bleeds Knian blood.

Galan007

You agree, yes? That he can wipe out Galactus casually? Since someone capable of taking on universe destroyers is far beyond Big G. Not sure why you're trying to put words in my mouth..?

What I can tell you is that OWAW Superman(bloodlusted, no sun-amp) was shredding through trans-level Probes like they were fodder. I can tell you that with certainty, because it's true.

From that you can draw any conclusions you'd like. smile

Surtur
I mean OWAW Supes isn't some alternate universe version, it's post crisis Supes. So you have to measure those feats up with ALL his other post crisis shit. So it means post crisis Supes was apparently consistently above universal level. Which is news to me, how'd the guy ever have trouble with..well, every single villain he has ever had trouble with? Mxy should be a walk in the park. Darkseid should be pinky flicked to death. Black Adam shouldn't of been able to make Superman even budge.

Doomsday should of proceeded to be able to do all of..not a single thing to Superman. Just like GL's wouldn't be able to even scratch him(which is weird since they have done more then that). He should of finger flicked him to death. Wonder Woman would be canon fodder to the guy. He'd also have zero reason to fear J'onn.

Well at least this settles long heated debates like if Thor can beat Superman. Supes wouldn't even notice the guy.

abhilegend
Well you shine on you crazy diamond, shine on. Originally posted by Surtur

You agree, yes? That he can wipe out Galactus casually? Since someone capable of taking on universe destroyers is far beyond Big G. Originally posted by abhilegend
Here the probes destroy the universe by a black hole. Young Justice escape by travelling to another timeline.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421673_Young_Justice_Drafted_23_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421675_Young_Justice_Drafted_24_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Yet, the probe tracks them again.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25421677_Young_Justice_Drafted_34_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Kinda hard to do that if you are destroyed.
You tell me. The probes destroyed a universe in one timeline and then again tracked the Young Justice.

How did they did it if they were destroyed? Or how did they survive a black hole that destroyed entire universe?

This isn't even the first time they did it.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25421746_007.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25421747_008.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25421748_009.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25421750_010.jpg

PIS, right?

Surtur
Again I just have to ask you: Galactus vs post crisis Superman, what happens? Living Tribunal vs post crisis Supes, what happens? No, I'm not asking you to post scans. I am asking you to tell me the outcome of these fights.

I mean then we can officially dismiss any notion that any version of Hulk could do a thing to post crisis Supes either. At least I'll be glad to do away with that nonsense.

Galan007
I mean OWAW Supes isn't some alternate universe version, it's post crisis Supes. So you have to measure those feats up with ALL his other post crisis shit. So it means post crisis Supes was apparently consistently above universal level. Which is news to me, how'd the guy ever have trouble with..well, every single villain he has ever had trouble with? Mxy should be a walk in the park. Darkseid should be pinky flicked to death. Black Adam shouldn't of been able to make Superman even budge.

Doomsday should of proceeded to be able to do all of..not a single thing to Superman. Just like GL's wouldn't be able to even scratch him(which is weird since they have done more then that). He should of finger flicked him to death. Wonder Woman would be canon fodder to the guy. He'd also have zero reason to fear J'onn.

Well at least this settles long heated debates like if Thor can beat Superman. Supes wouldn't even notice the guy. Originally posted by Surtur
Again I just have to ask you: Galactus vs post crisis Superman, what happens? Living Tribunal vs post crisis Supes, what happens? No, I'm not asking you to post scans. I am asking you to tell me the outcome of these fights.

I mean then we can officially dismiss any notion that any version of Hulk could do a thing to post crisis Supes either. At least I'll be glad to do away with that nonsense. Wow. You are really, really upset and taking things WAY out of proportion. srsly

kevdude
Imperiex-Prime.. Odiin is an insect compared to him. It took Brainiac 13 traveling billions of years, manipulated time in order to try to have a chance against him.

abhilegend

I mean then we can officially dismiss any notion that any version of Hulk could do a thing to post crisis Supes either. At least I'll be glad to do away with that nonsense.
So you go on a circular notion that superman can't do this because well, he is not Gladiator or Silver Surfer, right?

Why don't you tell me how probes tanking universe level black holes gets negated by the fact that they were beaten by puny post-crisis Superman.

Surely the guy who gets "killed in a nanosecond by silver surfer" can't do these, right?

Silver Surfer could beat those probes with his pinky, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex-Prime.. Odiin is an insect compared to him. It took Brainiac 13 traveling billions of years, manipulated time in order to try to have a chance against him. Prove it then.

SquallX

You agree, yes? That he can wipe out Galactus casually? Since someone capable of taking on universe destroyers is far beyond Big G.

Come on man, it's called plot. As in the Hero beating a force far more powerful than him troupe. It's been around for as long as there's been fictional stories.

It's the same reason that Captain America was able to beat the shit out of King Thor. That doesn't mean he's Universal, it just means the plot called for it.

h1a8

Well at least this settles long heated debates like if Thor can beat Superman. Supes wouldn't even notice the guy. It's a different version because of mindset. It's the same way WBH is different than Savage Hulk. Different mindset causes differences in power level and the tapping of potential.

Surtur
So you go on a circular notion that superman can't do this because well, he is not Gladiator or Silver Surfer, right?

Why don't you tell me how probes tanking universe level black holes gets negated by the fact that they were beaten by puny post-crisis Superman.

Surely the guy who gets "killed in a nanosecond by silver surfer" can't do these, right?

Silver Surfer could beat those probes with his pinky, right?

Well since Silver Surfer could beat Superman then I suppose yes..he could defeat anything Superman did. So hey awesome, Silver Surfer can beat the shit out of Galactus.

abhilegend
Well since Silver Surfer could beat Superman then I suppose yes..he could defeat anything Superman did. So hey awesome, Silver Surfer can beat the shit out of Galactus.
Only "could"? Damn, you're slipping.

I thought in your world Surfer beats Superman 10/10?

So you think Superman beating the probes negates all their other showings? Right?

Surtur
He doesn't beat Supes 100% of the time. At least one time out of 10 Silver Surfer is going to just die of laughter after reading your posts. I mean that technically counts as a win, right?

krisblaze
Come on man, it's called plot. As in the Hero beating a force far more powerful than him troupe. It's been around for as long as there's been fictional stories.

It's the same reason that Captain America was able to beat the shit out of King Thor. That doesn't mean he's Universal, it just means the plot called for it.

Superman beating Imperiex was the case of beings vastly more powerful than Superman powering him up.

He gets the feat because he was the host for those powers. It's not PIS. Nobody's underperforming to serve the plot.

Why it's a feat for Superman to be powered up by someone a gazillion times more powerful than him, is beyond me, but that's how it goes.

abhilegend
He doesn't beat Supes 100% of the time. At least one time out of 10 Silver Surfer is going to just die of laughter after reading your posts. I mean that technically counts as a win, right?
So, you didn't answer my question.

So you think Superman beating the probes negates all their other showings?

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Superman beating Imperiex was the case of beings vastly more powerful than Superman powering him up.

He gets the feat because he was the host for those powers. It's not PIS. Nobody's underperforming to serve the plot.

Why it's a feat for Superman to be powered up by someone a gazillion times more powerful than him, is beyond me, but that's how it goes.
Surtur is crying because of Superman beating the probes.

And probes tanking some serious shit like galaxy destroying black holes.

So it is an anathema to him.

Surtur
If the probes are consistently universal level except when they seem to be in the vicinity of Superman why would it negate their other showings? I'm saying all their other showings negate the Superman showing. This isn't rocket science.

abhilegend
If the probes are consistently universal level except when they seem to be in the vicinity of Superman why would it negate their other showings? I'm saying all their other showings negate the Superman showing. This isn't rocket science.
So either Superman didn't destroy the probes or they didn't tank the black holes.

Unfortunately for you, both happened. Several times in an arc.

Quite a conundrum, isn't it?

Surtur
Surtur is crying because of Superman beating the probes.

And probes tanking some serious shit like galaxy destroying black holes.

So it is an anathema to him.

Okay you realize the person you quoted was essentially saying Superman was only able to do what he did because he was being somehow amped by Imperiex, right?

Surtur
So either Superman didn't destroy the probes or they didn't tank the black holes.

Unfortunately for you, both happened. Several times in an arc.

Quite a conundrum, isn't it?

Who said they didn't happen? Spiderman vs Firelord happened too. Deathstroke defeating a GL and Flash happened to. You know, those same GL's you are playing up so much in the other thread?

Philosophía
Holy shit, is Surtur actually equating Superman beating the probes with Spiderman vs Firelord?

What the fuok is wrong with the Marvel fans.

Surtur
You mean am I comparing a fight where one person beats someone who should normally be way way out of their league..to a fight where someone beats someone way way out of their league?

Also, I'm not really a huge Marvel fan. Superman has been my favorite character for a long time now. I just don't like seeing a bunch of fanboys engaged in a Superman circle jerk. These people give Superman fans a bad name. It would be easier to pretend this was all about a dislike of Superman or a love of Marvel, wouldn't it? Yep, shockingly not every Superman fan wanks him to epic proportions DBZ style.

abhilegend
Okay you realize the person you quoted was essentially saying Superman was only able to do what he did because he was being somehow amped by Imperiex, right?
Tell me, have you even read OWAW? Originally posted by Surtur
Who said they didn't happen? Spiderman vs Firelord happened too. Deathstroke defeating a GL and Flash happened to. You know, those same GL's you are playing up so much in the other thread?
laughing out loud

So ultimately it all came down for you to dismiss the feat for Superman anyway you can. So typical.

Does this happen to say Silver Surfer beating Tenebrous and Aegis?

Surtur
Tell me, have you even read OWAW?
laughing out loud

Yep, you do realize I was just clarifying what the person was saying, and not making any comment on the actual story, right?

So how come when I dismiss a feat it is wrong, but you can dismiss GL feats like being defeated by Deathstroke and spout bullshit about them blowing holes in skyfathers. Be consistent. Or are you not dismissing those feats, then?

If Surfer defeated beings way way out of his league and didn't use some kind of plot device? Yep.

DarkSaint85
Plot device....like a sundip/Kismet/'letting loose'?

Philosophía
You mean am I comparing a fight where one person beats someone who should normally be way way out of their league..to a fight where someone beats someone way way out of their league? So the entire OWAW storyline is PIS and Superman has no bussiness fighting probes? Dozens of comics?

GTFO, moron.

celeyhyga17
Lol.. Surtur is actually a Superman fan.

Surtur
I'm saying anytime Superman fights a universal entity and wins? It's bullshit.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

But Superman normally, even with a sundip, never approaches universal levels of power.

Now if you want to make OWAW Superman an entirely separate character from the post crisis version that is one thing. But if you look at his entire post crisis career, including sundips, do you feel it all meshes?

abhilegend
Yep, you do realize I was just clarifying what the person was saying, and not making any comment on the actual story, right?

So you are saying you haven't read it.

Good.

I don't dismiss anything. Outliers happen for all characters and they are rarely important for any discussion.

Even if the writers made it a point that Surfer was holding back all this time and is cutting loose to get at higher power level than before?

Why?

Philosophía
Superman has been my favorite character for a long time now. laughing out loud

Cut the bullshit. An avatar doesn't make you a Superman fan.

DarkSaint85
I'm saying anytime Superman fights a universal entity and wins? It's bullshit.

thumb up I think this, too. Superman is a guy who hangs out on a team with GL, Flash, WW, MM etc. He's no universal entity.

Bear in mind, though, that comic writers don;t give two shits about battleboards, lol. One day, three Beyonders are slaughtering the LT - and the next, Thor is decimating hundreds.

Surtur

Surtur
Also wtf is the god damn problem with the quote button? Sometimes it just doesn't work.

celeyhyga17
Phildo doesn't realize Surtur been reppin Superman for the longest. Many times way before this thread..

Surtur
Yep and hell I can't even count how many times I've been called a fanboy for daring to suggest Superman would use his speed in a fight.

krisblaze
Anything is a plot device. Mjolnir is a plot device. That's not inherently a negative thing.

This isn't the case of Superman just suddenly beating a multiversal entity.

This is Superman receiving the power of Kismet, another character, and then beating said entity.

Utrigita
Imperiex for the win.

TheLordofMurder
Imperiex doesn't have a mind, per se. He is pure energy--sentient energy, but energy nonetheless.

So if you can provide evidence which depicts Odin mind-raping a conceptual energy-being who operates on a universal scale, then I suppose it *might* be an option for him.

Well, Galactus is an energy being and Odin was able to at least make an attempt at psionic attack (Galactus was able to resist ultimately however)...

Of course, Galactus also has feats of resisting psionic attack as well...does Imperiex?

DarkSaint85
So....no?

SquallX
Well, Galactus is an energy being and Odin was able to at least make an attempt at psionic attack (Galactus was able to resist ultimately however)...

Of course, Galactus also has feats of resisting psionic attack as well...does Imperiex?

But Galactus is still a living entity, where as Imperiex is just pure energy.

TheLordofMurder
But Galactus is still a living entity, where as Imperiex is just pure energy.

Wasnt Galactus's true form revealed to be pure energy once when was meeting with Eternity during an old Surfer comic?

TheLordofMurder
So....no?

Depends on how you define "universal."

Galactus is the middle force between Death and Eternity...that rates him as a universal force/being IMHO.

Galan007

Of course, Galactus also has feats of resisting psionic attack as well...does Imperiex? So the best psi feat Odin has is trying, and failing, to mind-rape a sentience that isn't nearly as vast as Imperiex?

krisblaze
Well, we know that Xavier needed to pull some pretty heavy stuff in order to just communicate with Galactus.

quanchi112
DC fans be crazy.

Galan007
Well, we know that Xavier needed to pull some pretty heavy stuff in order to just communicate with Galactus. Oh, I'm not saying Galactus' mind isn't uber. I'm merely saying that the essence of Imperiex is far more vast. He is a universal+ entity, who operates on an "omni-temporal" scale.

He is the literal embodiment of Entropy and rebirth.

Surtur
This is Superman receiving the power of Kismet, another character, and then beating said entity.

So why are people acting like this was a consistent level of power that Superman showed?

Galan007
^ Evidently you've been getting it wrong this entire time. Superman received 3 separate power-ups during OWAW.

1.) Merging with Kismet, which allowed him to breach Imperiex's armor.
2.) Entering a bloodlusted/unrestrained mindset, which allowed him to shred through Imperiex Probes.
3.) Receiving a formal sun-dip(in conjunction with the aforementioned mindset), which enabled him to own/melt B13 drones like fodder, push Warworld, etc.

None of which are the 'standard' level for Superman.

Surtur
Okay, but you do realize people were arguing these feats were not out of the ordinary for Superman, right?

Galan007
IF people were saying that, they are incorrect.

Technically Superman always has the power to shred through Imperiex Probes at his disposal. However, he has to enter a very specific/bloodlusted mindset before he unlocks that power. Your average/standard Superman always mentally inhibits his abilities because he is rarely ever out to kill his opponents(as he was during OWAW.)

The other amps I mentioned were gleaned from external forces, thus are obviously not at his disposal at any given moment.

quanchi112
Okay, but you do realize people were arguing these feats were not out of the ordinary for Superman, right? thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.