Captain America/Winter Soldier vs. Wolverine/Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Steve and Bucky have been tasked to bring in Logan and Wade, so they're motivated to win.

Wade and Bucky have whatever guns they normally carry, Steve has his shield.

They fight in an abandoned warehouse area, with plenty of cover.

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
The thing I have noticed is DP relies a lot his healing.

When cap gets cuffed he gets out, when DP gets cuffed, he cuts his hand off..

Cap relies on skills which lands him not getting hit much, and then he has his shield

WS ends up putting his knife in DP and Cap easily takes Logan.

BruceSkywalker
team one, not easy but they take the majority

quanchi112
Team Cap beat the shit out of them.

golem370
Adamantium Wolverine could end either one of them with one good swipe he has extreme toughness he took how many shots with little to no healing factor he had? Wolverine has extreme pain tolerance as well. Cap beat Batroc but Batroc did get the jump on Cap.

Silent Master
Bucky shoots Wolverine in the head, then the team beats DP.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
Adamantium Wolverine could end either one of them with one good swipe he has extreme toughness he took how many shots with little to no healing factor he had? Wolverine has extreme pain tolerance as well. Cap beat Batroc but Batroc did get the jump on Cap.

He couldn't even end raven.

golem370
Wolverine with adamantium got shot in the head by Agent Zero with no effect his high end feats are beyond Cap or Winter Soldier. He has shown tossing two men one with each are.

Combat speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrB_sr77_wM
Acute Hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euiwxXotGaw
He has hearing feats in Wolverine too

golem370
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He couldn't even end raven.

Couldn't or wouldn't?

relentless1
Wolverine walked thru Phoenix' death blast; he would tank anything that team 1 could throw at him. Deadpool is a great fighter with those swords of his and he's more agile than either member of team him sure he could slice off an appendage of either man before they tag him.

Kazenji
Lol...lowballing Captain America.

TheVaultDweller
Wolverine with adamantium got shot in the head by Agent Zero with no effect his high end feats are beyond Cap or Winter Soldier. He has shown tossing two men one with each are.

Combat speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrB_sr77_wM
Acute Hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euiwxXotGaw
He has hearing feats in Wolverine too

When did Logan get shot by Zero? I don't remember this, but I haven't watched that awful movie in years. I hope you aren't referring the the scene where Zero shoots Logan's cigar. And I also hope you aren't suggesting that one arm tossing someone is beyond either Cap or Bucky. And also, at low end, Logan is so far behind either of those two it's not even funny.

As for your combat speed clip, all you proved is that a non-enhanced human managed to tag him several times before Logan could defeat him. And Cap and Bucky have both displayed enhanced reflexes/reaction times, so even if Logan's hearing allowed him to get the jump on them, they are fast enough, by feats, to react without that much hassle.

ShadowFyre
Damn. Speed and strength vs.healing factor. Well, all they really have to do is restrain them. I remember arguing for Logan vs. Bucky in another thread but I think the Soldiers get the job done on this one. They would eventually lose any prolonged fight though. Healing Factor is a *****.

golem370
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
When did Logan get shot by Zero? I don't remember this, but I haven't watched that awful movie in years. I hope you aren't referring the the scene where Zero shoots Logan's cigar. And I also hope you aren't suggesting that one arm tossing someone is beyond either Cap or Bucky. And also, at low end, Logan is so far behind either of those two it's not even funny.

As for your combat speed clip, all you proved is that a non-enhanced human managed to tag him several times before Logan could defeat him. And Cap and Bucky have both displayed enhanced reflexes/reaction times, so even if Logan's hearing allowed him to get the jump on them, they are fast enough, by feats, to react without that much hassle.

What I mean is Wolverine was good enough to hold his own against a highly skilled swordsman he also had just died. Wolverine jumps out of the chamber he is shoot in the head by Zero and it did nothing.

golem370
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol...lowballing Captain America.

I think the X-Men movies low balled Wolverine

TheVaultDweller
I remember that scene now actually. Feral, naked Logan tanks a gunshot to the head after they give him the adamantium. But a bullet is not quite the same as a vibranium shield being wielded by someone with legit superhuman strength, or a robotic fist that can crater concrete. And he was a skilled swordsman, but he was ultimately still human. Logan had the advantage of both his adamantium claws and his returned healing factor.

Don't get me wrong. I am not one of the people who think this is some cakewalk for anyone in this match. I think team 1 might get a majority, but they are going to have to put some work in. The longer any fight continues the more the advantage will swing in favour of team 2, as they will just keep healing from any non lethal damage, while the damage will eventually start to pile up for team 1.

golem370
The robotic arm can be cut off specially if it is not adamantium or vibranium Wolverine also showed two times that he had at least peak human strength one X-Men 1 flipping two men one with each arm and two dragging the samuai to the ledge since it was about 8 feet of adamantium had to weight quite abit. Wolverine coming back from the adamantium surgery the heat from the atomic bomb and tanking the Phoenix attack should mean they can't put him down.He wasn't feral as much as pissed hed just heard Stryker say erase his memory.

TheVaultDweller
That's easier said than done. Also, having your flesh telekinetically ripped or burned off, or surviving dangerous surgery, is not the same as high level blunt force trauma. Case in point, we have seen Wolverine get KO'd multiple times by hard impacts across the various films. So that is not proof that the team cannot KO him. Also, MCU vibranium has better feats than movie X-verse adamantium. And yes, Logan has a degree of enhanced strength, but the members on team 1 have legit superstrength.

golem370
It would be a toss up with Wolverine and Cap I think Cap would have to keep his distance in a fight imo. I think the best way to determine winners going on what we know about them and then have scenarios that make sense

Darth Truculent
This is interesting: Vibranium vs Adamantium. Both are the strongest metals on the planet. However, Steve split Vibranium in Avengers 2. However there is one X-factor. Steve knows Logan. They fought together in World War 2. See the comics. Problem is Logan wouldn't remember him.

Bucky could probably take Deadpool because he's former Hydra and augmented like Steve.

Kazenji
I think the X-Men movies low balled Wolverine

and that has what to do with Captain America?

golem370
My reason for thinking Logan has a decent chance is one superior healing and claws that can cut through anything and incredible damage soak even with out the healing.

quanchi112
My reason for thinking Logan has a decent chance is one superior healing and claws that can cut through anything and incredible damage soak even with out the healing. So you believe his claws can cut through the shield ? Care to back your claims.

golem370
I don't know that it could but it would cut body parts like nothing.

quanchi112
I don't know that it could but it would cut body parts like nothing. The point is Cap is skilled enough to make sure that doesn't happen.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Deadpool ends them both with slight difficulty.

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
The point is Cap is skilled enough to make sure that doesn't happen.

Like I said if he gets to close he might not have a choice. I am not save it will happen but it could specially if he fights WS

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Deadpool ends them both with slight difficulty. Deadpool would be wrecked by Cap. Get a. Clue.

quanchi112
Like I said if he gets to close he might not have a choice. I am not save it will happen but it could specially if he fights WS Based on ?

golem370
Based how fast he struck the fire escape before it hit the ground how he got the better of those guys in the train he has decent fight speed

quanchi112
Based his fight how fast he struck the fee escape before it hit the ground how he got the better of those guys in the train he has decent fight speed Not on the level of Cap.

golem370
WS wasn't as fast as Cap either I would think Wolverine could catch Cap's shield like WS did.

Khazra Reborn
Wolverine is being under rated here, post X2 he was portrayed as barely short of an unstoppable wrecking machine. Cap is good, but there's no way he's taking Logan easily, if at all.

BruceSkywalker
WS wasn't as fast as Cap either I would think Wolverine could catch Cap's shield like WS did.

Can Logan knock Cap's shield away from him the same way that Bucky did?? because honestly I don't think he can ..

Oh and btw would it even matter if Logan had his bone claws or his adamantium ones?

golem370
I think he could knock away or catch if he has the adamantium. Wolverive with out adamantium bones would be faster have a better healing factor but no the indestructible bones.

BruceSkywalker
I think he could knock away or catch if he has the adamantium. Wolverive with out adamantium bones would be faster have a better healing factor but no the indestructible bones.

How exactly can Logan do that? How can Logan be fast w/o adamantium bones???? We have sen Logan get KO'd by consussive force so it should take Cap too long to knock him out

golem370
Hit by Juggernaut jump off of multi story structure withstand towards a helicopter and hit the ground. He has low showings as well.

quanchi112
WS wasn't as fast as Cap either I would think Wolverine could catch Cap's shield like WS did. Based on ?

BruceSkywalker
Hit by Juggernaut jump off of multi story structure withstand towards a helicopter and hit the ground. He has low showings as well.

I see what you are trying to say but still I do not think or believe that Logan will be able to put down Cap let alone take his shield away..

golem370
With the adamantium bone structure there should be no doubt he could catch the shield. Cap was IMO doing better then WS because he was faster and or more skilled.If Cap gets into a hand to hand fight with and no pis is involved IMO he will lose a body part or two.

quanchi112
With the adamantium bone structure there should be no doubt he could catch the shield. Cap was IMO doing better then WS because he was faster and or more skilled.If Cap gets into a hand to hand fight with and no pis is involved IMO he will lose a body part or two. Based on Logan hacking which persons limbs ? Refresh me.

golem370
Well he did to a mutant in Last Stand but they kept coming back cutting Deadpool's head off in Orgins. Even if he hadn't done it he still could easily based on cutting through chopper blades, fire escape steps.

His kills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-JPPOYTW8

quanchi112
Well he did to a mutant in Last Stand but they kept coming back cutting Deadpool's head off in Orgins. Even if he hadn't done it he still could easily based on cutting through chopper blades, fire escape steps.

His kills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-JPPOYTW8 Ok, I can see he has done it but J don't see him connecting to Cap here to pull this off.

golem370
He could do it to a advanced Deadpool but not to Cap also he was able withstand the force of DP optic blast without being knocked off the silo. Deadpool and Wolverine would or could fight dirty just hitting Wolverine could break his hand like Logan to the guy in the cage. Whether it in comics or movies if he connects with those claws in any decent way he should take off limbs.

quanchi112
Come again.

golem370
What?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Deadpool would be wrecked by Cap. Get a. Clue.

Based on what would he wreck Deadpool? Deadpool is better in almost every way.

quanchi112
Based on what would he wreck Deadpool? Deadpool is better in almost every way. Did you see the film ? He got his ass kicked throughout the entire film. He was also an idiot who hurt himself against Colossus.

quanchi112
What? Try again.

golem370
His bone structure is reinforced with unbreakable metal as in Captain America could hurt or break his bones trying to hit Wolverine just like what happened in the cage fight. Wolverine's claws are so sharp they cut a bathroom sink on accident not to mention helicopter blades. Deadpool and Wolverine could also fight dirty too. Captain America can't kill Wolverine.

TheVaultDweller
A normal human hurting his fist against Logan is not even remotely evidence that Cap would hurt his superhuman fist attempting the same. Wolverine's claws have also been successfully blocked by swords that lack Cap's shield's durability feats. And Cap doesn't need to kill him. Just knock him out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you see the film ? He got his ass kicked throughout the entire film. He was also an idiot who hurt himself against Colossus.

Right, because he was toying with him... what else would you expect from a guy who can heal almost instantly. He wasn't the least bit worried. So what advantages does Cap hold in this fight?

Silent Master
He tends to underestimate Cap on a regular basis.

Robtard
TIL: Since Logan hasn't cut a person's limbs off (he has actually), Logan can't cut limbs. Nope, just can't do it no matter what

(it's this type of base-level debating that ruins threads)

Robtard
Right, because he was toying with him... what else would you expect from a guy who can heal almost instantly. He wasn't the least bit worried. So what advantages does Cap hold in this fight?

-He's stronger than everyone barring WS's bionic arm

-He's arguably the most skilled combatant

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't think he's more skilled than Deadpool.. In fact, I'd be comfortable calling it for Deadpool. Stronger... I guess, but even that is meh. Deadpool literally holds almost every physical advantage in this fight.

Robtard
Which opponents did DP fight that showed he's more technically skilled than CA?

DP has a degree of super-strength, but Cap's feats outclass him by a considerable margin, definitely more than a "meh" amount

DP has a great healing factor, but his bones can be broken and his skin can be pierced by less force than Cap can produce. Cap could rather easily break DP's bones; if not severe limbs with the edge of his shield, since we've seen it cut easily through steel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Since Logan hasn't cut a person's limbs off (he has actually), Logan can't cut limbs. Nope, just can't do it no matter what

(it's this type of base-level debating that ruins threads) I did not say he couldn't I said he wouldn't based off Cap's skill. Logan doesn't rip limbs off even 25 percent of his foes. Do you believe Cap gets his limbs hacked off by Logan ?

quanchi112
His bone structure is reinforced with unbreakable metal as in Captain America could hurt or break his bones trying to hit Wolverine just like what happened in the cage fight. Wolverine's claws are so sharp they cut a bathroom sink on accident not to mention helicopter blades. Deadpool and Wolverine could also fight dirty too. Captain America can't kill Wolverine. He doesn't need to kill him to beat him. Cap has gone rounds with Ultron.

quanchi112
I don't think he's more skilled than Deadpool.. In fact, I'd be comfortable calling it for Deadpool. Stronger... I guess, but even that is meh. Deadpool literally holds almost every physical advantage in this fight. Dp got his ass kicked by far less than Cap in this film. He's also an idiot. He continued to strike Coloussus who didn't even fight back and considered him a nuisance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Which opponents did DP fight that showed he's more technically skilled than CA?

DP has a degree of super-strength, but Cap's feats outclass him by a considerable margin, definitely more than a "meh" amount

DP has a great healing factor, but his bones can be broken and his skin can be pierced by less force than Cap can produce. Cap could rather easily break DP's bones; if not severe limbs with the edge of his shield, since we've seen it cut easily through steel.

Almost every fight he was in showed his technically superiority to cap. He was literally clowning around the whole time, while pulling off feats and moves I never saw Cap come close to replicating. Let's break it down:

Strength - Cap
Agility - Deadpool
Reactions - Deadpool
Healing factor - Deadpool
Speed -close but DP
Stamina - Stalemate
Skill - DP

I honestly can't think of anything Cap is better at besides Strength... and that won't win him the day here.

Robtard
DP fought mostly chumps though. Ajax was DP's most skilled/powerful opponent and WS would destroy Ajax in a fight, who Cap defeated.

Skill, I disagree as noted. Cap seems the superior technical fighter so far

Reactions, I'd say they're about equal with possibly an edge to DP (do I not remember something about DP here?). Cap has been quick enough to raise his shield in time to block faster moving objects, Chitauri blast (he did miss one though), bullets and the grenade launcher, iirc

quanchi112
Almost every fight he was in showed his technically superiority to cap. He was literally clowning around the whole time, while pulling off feats and moves I never saw Cap come close to replicating. Let's break it down:

Strength - Cap
Agility - Deadpool
Reactions - Deadpool
Healing factor - Deadpool
Speed -close but DP
Stamina - Stalemate
Skill - DP

I honestly can't think of anything Cap is better at besides Strength... and that won't win him the day here. Dp went down to the guy who tortured him and who wasn't really that impressive. Dp was a chump who needed aid against some dipshit who took his girlfriend hostage. Dp was scared to even confront his own gf. laughing out loud

golem370
He doesn't need to kill him to beat him. Cap has gone rounds with Ultron.

Wolverine went toe to toe with Silver Samurai who was made of adamantium and about 8 feet tall and had swords. He also went toe to toe with Yuriko also withstood dispersion from Phoenix.

quanchi112
Wolverine went toe to toe with Silver Samurai who was made of adamantium and about 8 feet tall and had swords. He also went toe to toe with Yuriko also withstood dispersion from Phoenix. Silver samurai wasn't that impressive and would be buried by Ultron. Wolverine also had the benefit of another weapon to take him on. Deadpool is an idiot and team 1 is more tactical than team two.

golem370
You are guessing about SS against Ultron and SS could cut him to pieces heated adamantium swords.

quanchi112
You are guessing about SS against Ultron and SS could cut him to pieces heated adamantium swords. Says you. Ultron was punking Thor and absorbed blasts from Thor, an infinity stone, and Iron Man.

golem370
Listen to what you are saying Cap did good against Ultron who did well against heavy hitters sounds like pis to me. SS cut Wolverines claws you really don't thin it could do the same to that Ultron?

quanchi112
Listen to what you are saying Cap did good against Ultron who did well against heavy hitters sounds like pis to me. SS cut Wolverines claws you really don't thin it could do the same to that Ultron? I do not think SS beats Ultron. If you disagree make the thread. Pis is something biased posters say to ignore something they don't like.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Dp went down to the guy who tortured him and who wasn't really that impressive. Dp was a chump who needed aid against some dipshit who took his girlfriend hostage. Dp was scared to even confront his own gf. laughing out loud

Him not trying or caring is totally irrelevant to this thread. As I said, he did a lot of stuff for comedic purposes, or simply just let himself be hit by things knowing full well he'll simply regenerate.

In the categories I listed, please list who's superior

quanchi112
Him not trying or caring is totally irrelevant to this thread. As I said, he did a lot of stuff for comedic purposes, or simply just let himself be hit by things knowing full well he'll simply regenerate.

In the categories I listed, please list who's superior Cap is superior in terms of a fight to Dp. Dp was outright embarrassed in his own film. Cap would beat the shit out of him. Dp is an idiot.

FrothByte
To those who are saying about DP having superior reaction speed and all, remember that DP gets hit quite a lot in the movies. Only survives due to his HP. Cap doesn't get hit quite as often.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's the thing though. We have to look at in ALL in perspective. With the moves he pulled off, and the reactions and agility shown in certain sequences, should make it clear that if he didn't want to be hit most of the time he wouldn't be. It seemed pretty apparent to me that he let himself be hit most times, simply because he knew he could take it. When you see somebody pull off some of the sequences he did... using speed and agility, it should be clear to anyone that he could've dodged way more than he did, but simply didn't want to bother.

Robtard
Not sure that he wanted to get hit or didn't care, but DP's agility shouldn't be in question. The scene where he jumps out of the car straight up, flips sideways and caps some goons should be enough to illustrate his super-human agility.

edit: Actually there was at least one scene where he didn't give two shits about being shot. When he's wearing white and casually walks towards the goon who's shooting him

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte
To those who are saying about DP having superior reaction speed and all, remember that DP gets hit quite a lot in the movies. Only survives due to his HP. Cap doesn't get hit quite as often.

Yeah but DP was taking on multiple machine gun fire, and doesn't have a shield for protection.

Robtard
He also caught one of Ajax's thrown axes, that was a decent showing of reaction time/speed

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not sure that he wanted to get hit or didn't care, but DP's agility shouldn't be in question. The scene where he jumps out of the car straight up, flips sideways and caps some goons should be enough to illustrate his super-human agility.

edit; Actually there was at least one scene where he didn't give two shits about being shot. When he's wearing white and casually walks towards the goon who's shooting him

Exactly bud, and you hit the nail on the head with what I was also saying. He clearly had super human agility and reactions. He displayed them. So either he wanted to get hit or didn't care if he did... In either case, what we should rule out is... he was actively trying to dodge all the attacks he was hit by... yet was still hit by them. That is what is seemingly being peddled around here... and I couldn't disagree more.

Robtard
I'd also argue that Cap not getting hit as much has a lot to do with Cap having a mobile protective barrier (ie shield)

But in a 1v1, I'd still pick Cap winning or taking the lion's share of matches.

quanchi112
I'd also argue that Cap not getting hit as much has a lot to do with Cap having a mobile protective barrier (ie shield)

But in a 1v1, I'd still pick Cap winning or taking the lion's share of matches. We saw someone challenge him to put the shield down. He quickly beat the shit out of the guy in winter soldier.

Robtard
TIL: A normal human is the same as a super-powered being

TIL: Punches and kicks are the same as bullets

quanchi112
TIL: A normal human is the same as a super-powered being

TIL: Punches and kicks are the same as bullets He wasn't just a nobody as he survived an assault with the shield. Did you not see the film ? Cap still has his shield here. He does just fine with people armed with guns. Dp not so much.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Rob agrees with you that Cap wins the fight (I'm not so convinced). However, he's saying that DP was often hit because he wasn't actively trying to avoid it. If he was, he wouldn't have been hit. Not much else

quanchi112
I believe Rob agrees with you that Cap wins the fight (I'm not so convinced). However, he's saying that DP was often hit because he wasn't actively trying to avoid it. If he was, he wouldn't have been hit. Not much else So in character he won't care when he gets hit. He also got hit a lot by Ajax and he wasn't just passively taking it.

FrothByte
I believe Rob agrees with you that Cap wins the fight (I'm not so convinced). However, he's saying that DP was often hit because he wasn't actively trying to avoid it. If he was, he wouldn't have been hit. Not much else

Saying he always got hit despite him not wanting to get hit is about as silly as saying he got hit because he always allowed himself to get hit.

I believe there were times DP got hit because he simply didn't care, but there were also times he was trying not to get hit yet still got hit.

quanchi112
Saying he always got hit despite him not wanting to get hit is about as silly as saying he got hit because he always allowed himself to get hit.

I believe there were times DP got hit because he simply didn't care, but there were also times he was trying not to get hit yet still got hit. thumb up

Kurupt tries his best to debate but fails miserably 95 percent of the time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't disagree. In fact, I never stated otherwise. I never said he wanted to get hit every time. What I combating is this notion that he got hit more than Cap... thus he wasn't as agile, as fast or as good of reactions. THAT is the line of thinking I was combating. Cap getting hit less doesn't prove that at all. In fact, based on what was shown... I'd say DP was more agile and with better reactions. The reason he got hit more was because he didn't actively try and avoid it and because he didn't have a shield. Nothing more.

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

Kurupt tries his best to debate but fails miserably 95 percent of the time.

While false, it's still better than your 100% of the time you can't debate. As shown with my post, he tried to say I was saying something I never did. That isn't me debating wrong, that is him getting my argument wrong. At no point did I say he wanted to get hit each and every time he was.

quanchi112
While false, it's still better than your 100% of the time you can't debate. As shown with my post, he tried to say I was saying something I never did. That isn't me debating wrong, that is him getting my argument wrong. At no point did I say he wanted to get hit each and every time he was. He mocked you and you are shit in debates as well. Cap wins. Ajax beat the **** out of Dp. smile

Robtard
While false, it's still better than your 100% of the time you can't debate. As shown with my post, he tried to say I was saying something I never did. That isn't me debating wrong, that is him getting my argument wrong. At no point did I say he wanted to get hit each and every time he was.

Protip: If you just tune out the majority of quano's idiocy as you would a screaming child in a public place, it makes a much smoother MVF debate

quanchi112
Protip: If you just tune out the majority of quano's idiocy as you would a screaming child in a public place, it makes a much smoother MVF debate So you admit you can't handle me. I knew I'd break you, cuck.

FrothByte
I don't disagree. In fact, I never stated otherwise. I never said he wanted to get hit every time. What I combating is this notion that he got hit more than Cap... thus he wasn't as agile, as fast or as good of reactions. THAT is the line of thinking I was combating. Cap getting hit less doesn't prove that at all. In fact, based on what was shown... I'd say DP was more agile and with better reactions. The reason he got hit more was because he didn't actively try and avoid it and because he didn't have a shield. Nothing more.

Fair enough.

quanchi112
Fair enough. You know you go to easy on him. He will never learn this way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.