Orion vs Morg...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Orion takes on Morg in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Morg is as he was when he fought Thanos...

Who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Morg is as he was when he fought Thanos...
RIP Orion.

abhilegend
Orion. Morg was stalemated by Terrax in that scene.

carver9
Morg

Philosophía
Orion.

Zack M
Orion.

quanchi112
Morg wins.

DTM
Orion would make him work for it, but Morg in that scene was giving Thanos a real run for his money, so yeah I believe he would beat Orion more than not.

Zack M
Originally posted by DTM
Orion would make him work for it, but Morg in that scene was giving Thanos a real run for his money, so yeah I believe he would beat Orion more than not.

At Orion's best, he tore Darkseid's heart out and repelled the JLA.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Zack M
At Orion's best, he tore Darkseid's heart out and repelled the JLA. thumb up

krisblaze
Yes.

At his best Orion is much more powerful than a team of heralds and Darkseid.

Any matchup involving him fighting anything less than the equivalent of Superman+Wonder Woman+Green Lantern+The Flash+Some other guy is therefore pointless.

Report this thread for spite.

Genii96
Morg wins

h1a8
I don't see how Morg deals with Orion's speed and astroforce

celeyhyga17
Orion

Raisen
Close

DTM
Originally posted by Zack M
At Orion's best, he tore Darkseid's heart out and repelled the JLA.

Orion is destined to defeat Darkseid, just as Drax was to kill Thanos. Doesnt mean Drax is close to Thanos' power level, or that Orion is to Darkseids, its more along the lines of fate than power or strength. Most of the time Orion is looked as a Wonder Woman/Capt Marvel level character, which personally I feel Morg (especially during his Thanos fight) should beat.

Zack M
Originally posted by DTM
Orion is destined to defeat Darkseid, just as Drax was to kill Thanos. Doesnt mean Drax is close to Thanos' power level, or that Orion is to Darkseids, its more along the lines of fate than power or strength. Most of the time Orion is looked as a Wonder Woman/Capt Marvel level character, which personally I feel Morg (especially during his Thanos fight) should beat.

That still doesn't explain his JLA feat. Orion is probably better on average.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DTM

While I agree Orion is below Darkseid, no, he's above WW/CM. Since you were replying to the COUNTDOWN feat, I assume you meant Pre-FLASHPOINT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.