G.L Hal Runs The Annihilation Storyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Dcnu.Pre.Darksied wars G.L Hal

Current Superman replaces the Silver Surfer and goes through the Annihilation storyline and faces all of the challenges that Surfer did...

At what point in the story does Current Superman fall, or does he clear the storyline?

Props 2 LordofMurder

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Anything funny?

Raisen
Originally posted by Supermex
Anything funny?
You were using gl and superman interchangeably almost like this was a poke at abhi. That's why he is laughing

TheLordofMurder
Edit

You gave me my props... smile

Supermex
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Edit

lol i see that now that i didnt switch the names

So yea its G.L not Superman in this fight

So how far can Greenie get?

Supermex
Dcnu.Pre.Darksied wars G.L Hal

G.L Hal replaces the Silver Surfer and goes through the Annihilation storyline and faces all of the challenges that Surfer did...

At what point in the story does G.L Hal fall, or does he clear the storyline?

riv6672
Epic. Fail.
The OP and GL.

Supermex
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Edit

You gave me my props... smile

big grin

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
Epic. Fail.
The OP and GL.

lol i know i failed laughing

TheLordofMurder
For the spirit of the thread, I can see a high end Hal clearing this (his shields would have to work overtime against T&A though)...

He's definitely got the feats to suggest he is capable of clearing the story however (I'm not 100% sure he could manipulate the Crunch energies, but if he can overcome this hurdle, he could clear)...

staxamillion
galactus would make hal a herald, no? ring power plus power cosmic id say hed pull it off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.