Kanye $53 Million in Debt asked Zuckerberg for a bail out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Is this for real?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kanye-west-wants-a-1-billion-from-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-2016-02-15

He wants Mark to invest in him, when he has basically failed at everything else.

Surtur
How the hell did he end up with 50 million in debt? Is he just THAT bad of a businessman? I also don't think he understands the concept of asking for a bail out...since he seems to passively aggressively be taunting the same people he is asking for money on twitter. Actually getting upset they won't support his ideas.

I mean holy shit he brings up how Zuckerberg spent money to build schools in Africa and then says "if you want to help, help me". Yep, because investing in a mediocre rapper will help far more people then building schools in places that need them.

He has legitimately lost his grip on reality. This person has children, he is raising children..isn't that scary? He's sitting in his f*cking mansion asking people to give him money.

Omega Vision
laughing

Great find, TI. This made my day. What an asshat.

Robtard
From what I read, both his Yeesus and women's clothing line tanked horribly.

He's personally doing well, even if he wasn't, he could live off his wife's fortune.

snowdragon
"If I spent my money on my ideas I could not afford to take care of my family. I am in a place that so many artist end up."

That was one of his tweets.

Yeah and that says it all, let me spend your money on my ideas......

Surtur
Again: this person is raising children. Dear god that plus the Kardashians we might be looking at the most spoiled brats to ever exist on this planet.

Time-Immemorial
Why can't Kim bail him out?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

She is too busy being famous for no reason.

But there is an easy way to bail himself out: you set up a situation where anyone, for 1 dollar, can punch Kanye West square in the face.

We have over 300 million people in this country so I'm guessing this would make Kanye West a billionaire.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Cause Kim don't give money to mere accessories.

Raisen
I think this world needs a do over. Let it ****ing collapse and then we can worry about real shit like food and not being killed by mountain lions. Everything is too perverted

Robtard
There's a sizeable portion of the population that worry about if they'll be able to eat on a daily basis and even some that have to worry about animals also killing them. So no need for a redo, we're still there.

Astner
What is it with you Americans and your obsession for celebrity drama?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Astner
What is it with you Americans and your obsession for celebrity drama? Where you live there is no obsession with celebrity drama?

Robtard
It's worse actually, they obsess over our B-list celebrities

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard
There's a sizeable portion of the population that worry about if they'll be able to eat on a daily basis and even some that have to worry about animals also killing them. So no need for a redo, we're still there.

How many of them do you know rob? What is your background

Astner
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Where you live there is no obsession with celebrity drama?
Not to the same extent, no.

And why should they? A celebrity's debt or any potential outcome of its resolution shouldn't affect your life in any way.

Raisen

And why should they? A celebrity's debt or any potential outcome of its resolution shouldn't affect your life in any way.

The celebrity infatuation is gross

Time-Immemorial
Let's talk about his debt.

So this Hollywood celeb bankrupts himself and then asks for a billionaire to bail him out?

Surtur

Yep, other countries just have large obsessions with other pointless shit instead. Sort of like the uproar we saw over the Miss Universe stuff in certain other countries. So every country will have this meaningless infatuation with something. So we are far from having cornered the market on silly crap like this.

I mean for instance in Europe and other parts of the world..soccer has no affect on your life in any way and yet there is a mighty hard on for it, there are gangs that form around it.

Astner

Surtur
I don't know if I consider Miss Universe contestants celebrities, but I guess some could. There is still the hard on for soccer though, that isn't celeb drama.

Though the point really was these useless things are found everywhere.

jaden101
Sad thing is if he did a crowd fund he'd have legions of braindead morons willing to give him what little cash they have. I hate that spoiled brat celebrities can find so many gullible idiots to fund their doomed-to-failure vanity projects and they get to pocket the cash and make up some excuse as to why the project never happened.

Astner
Originally posted by Surtur
There is still the hard on for soccer though, that isn't celeb drama.

Though point really was these useless things are found everywhere.
That's sports in general. But I agree, I consider sports to be another opium of the people.

TheVaultDweller
I rarely post in this section, but this was priceless. Omega Vision summed it up well. What an asshat.

AsbestosFlaygon
Wtf? He just launched season 3 of his Adidas clothing line recently. Not to mention the millions he earned from his songs and tours. How the hell did he manage (and all the other celebrities like him) to screw it all up?

Time-Immemorial
Colbert slams Kanye's douchyness.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/stephen-colbert-skewers-kanye-for-tweeting-at-mark-zuckerberg-for-help-w164651

Surtur
Kanye has always been obnoxious. From his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" to the shit he pulled with Taylor Swift, everything that comes out of his mouth is asinine.

Surtur
So more examples of Kanye acting like a little b*tch:

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160224/b742787/?cid=featuredent_media_kanyewest

Time-Immemorial
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/24/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-divorce-splitting-ending-marriage/

I guess she would rather divorce her douche bag thug of husband then nail him out.

I can't blame her.

Surtur
You know it's bad when Kim Kardashian thinks you are too insane to be with. That's like if Charlie Sheen has to call you out on having a cocaine and hooker problem.

But now it suddenly makes sense why Kanye is asking for money.

Surtur
You want to know something pathetic? Some guy set up a gofundme page for Kanye as a joke and..PEOPLE DONATED F*CKING MONEY TO IT.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
We need to track down everyone who gave Kanye money and put them on some kind of watch list. We need to make sure they don't procreate. But shit some of them probably already have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.