OWAW Sundipped Superman vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Surtur
Why OWAW Superman of course. He blinks, MJJ just plain doesn't exist anymore. Then for no reason whatsoever Lucifer Morningstar shows up and Superman beats him up and ties him to a lamp post.

He then runs out that night to get some milk for Lois, and on his way home he defeats pre retcon Beyonder..before calling it a day. Just an average Tuesday for ol' Supes. I mean the only question is if he can defeat Jaspers without accidentally destroying all of existence in the process, the dude is just so powerful you never know..all of reality just might cease to exist until Superman wills it.

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
Why OWAW Superman of course. He blinks, MJJ just plain doesn't exist anymore. Then for no reason whatsoever Lucifer Morningstar shows up and Superman beats him up and ties him to a lamp post.

You know you just opened a whole of hurt for yourself right?

Anyway, no true Superman fan can ever give a legitimate reason of Superman winning this fight.

The only Superman that can beat MJJ is Cosmic Armor Superman.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
You know you just opened a whole of hurt for yourself right?

Well hey I'm sorry if Lucifer fans don't like the fact he comes in a distant second to Superman. It's like being upset that 1+1=2. These are just immutable facts of reality.

Galan007

He then runs out that night to get some milk for Lois, and on his way home he defeats pre retcon Beyonder..before calling it a day. Just an average Tuesday for ol' Supes. I mean the only question is if he can defeat Jaspers without accidentally destroying all of existence in the process, the dude is just so powerful you never know..all of reality just might cease to exist until Superman wills it. You're crying here, too?

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
You're crying here, too?

I know damn, you got a hanky for me?

But anyways, you forgot to say that Superman wins.

quanchi112
Kmc is a site where grown men come to cry.

Surtur
These are happy tears though. I've been waiting years for Superman to surpass God. It has finally happened..well, like 20 years ago, but who knew?

Those poor misguided souls who think pre crisis Superman is crazily overpowered..they just don't know.

abhilegend
You're crying here, too?
laughing out loud

Those are CBR tears BTW.

Surtur
Abhi you forgot to say Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Those are CBR tears BTW. You cry on an hourly basis so you don't have any room to talk.

SquallX
Well hey I'm sorry if Lucifer fans don't like the fact he comes in a distant second to Superman. It's like being upset that 1+1=2. These are just immutable facts of reality.

You're joking right?

Surtur
We might as well stop making Superman threads and just make a "who CAN'T Superman beat" thread. I bet it would consist of like..4-5 characters out of all comics, hell if we included all of fiction we could probably increase the list to maybe like 8 people. It would be a time saver.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You're joking right? It is obvious he is being sarcastic.

abhilegend
Abhi you forgot to say Superman wins.
I did? Oh yes!!!!

Don't kill me Superman!

Surtur
I did? Oh yes!!!!

Don't kill me Superman!

I'm sorry, but if you are even within like 20,000 miles of Superman just the act of him breathing would probably liquefy all your internal organs. Everytime Superman has a nightmare it causes an extinction level even. The JLA spends trillions upon trillions of dollars on tech just to keep Superman from accidentally obliterating everything.

carver9
We might as well stop making Superman threads and just make a "who CAN'T Superman beat" thread. I bet it would consist of like..4-5 characters out of all comics, hell if we included all of fiction we could probably increase the list to maybe like 8 people. It would be a time saver.

thumb up

Without Sun Dip, Superman pulls a majority. With Sun Dip, Superman was above Imperiex Prime who is above every living embodiment in DC universe. His Probes were taking out gods and base Superman and Doomsday dropped them with ease. Imagine the power Sun Dip Superman have. Either way, this is a stomp.

Surtur
Yeah, a sundipped Superman would pretty much be like an infinity gauntlet wielder on steroids. That is if a sun can even handle his power without exploding the moment it touches his skin from the sheer aura of his power.

abhilegend
I'm sorry, but if you are even within like 20,000 miles of Superman just the act of him breathing would probably liquefy all your internal organs. Everytime Superman has a nightmare it causes an extinction level even. The JLA spends trillions upon trillions of dollars on tech just to keep Superman from accidentally obliterating everything.
Wow, you really are upset?

Let it go dude.

Surtur
Wow, you really are upset?

Let it go dude.

Yep, those few sarcastic sentences clearly point to emotional trauma. I guess you somewhat know how I feel, right? I'm sure a tiny piece of your soul dies every time you read a Silver Surfer comic.

It's okay man we can create a support system for each other.

Philosophía
You're crying here, too? Some people really take it personal when they realise Superman is more powerful than their favorite characters.

abhilegend
Yep, those few sarcastic sentences clearly point to emotional trauma. I guess you somewhat know how I feel, right? I'm sure a tiny piece of your soul dies every time you read a Silver Surfer comic.

It's okay man we can create a support system for each other.
Yes, I've read so many silver Surfer comics, I'm practically a ginger now.

You really caught me.

thumb up

Surtur
But Superman IS my favorite character so...you see the issue with me taking this personally because I can't accept Superman could defeat..Superman?

DarkSaint85
Thing is....carver may try and cheerlead, but deep down, he knows he tried so hard to argue that Imperiex Probes were all High Heralds.

Surtur
Yes, I've read so many silver Surfer comics, I'm practically a ginger now.

You really caught me.

thumb up

It's okay man, we can support each other through the hard times. *plays a hard knock life*

abhilegend
It's okay man, we can support each other through the hard times. *plays a hard knock life*

laughing out loud

It's hard for your CBR feelings, right? Would it make you feel better if I say Gladiator beats Superman in a nanosecond?

Surtur
laughing out loud

It's hard for your CBR feelings, right? Would it make you feel better if I say Gladiator beats Superman in a nanosecond?

It's okay man we are all here for you in your time of need. I just can't even imagine what you must go through every day knowing that the person who created CBR murdered your family. Can you say brave, anyone?

abhilegend
It's okay man we are all here for you in your time of need. I just can't even imagine what you must go through every day knowing that the person who created CBR murdered your family. Can you say brave, anyone?
laughing out loud

I'm not having a meltdown here.

Surtur
laughing out loud

I'm not having a meltdown here.

I know, why do you think I called you brave?

abhilegend
I know, why do you think I called you brave?
Because you're having a breakdown here?

Anyway, you can have the last word here.

Surtur
Because you're having a breakdown here?

Anyway, you can have the last word here.

Thanks man, it really helps me deal with my very obvious break down. I hide my emotional breakdowns with sarcasm, I'm glad you cracked my code.

ghostman
supes can erase mjj from existence like darkseid . he wins this. im dead ****ing serious too.

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman
supes can erase mjj from existence like darkseid . he wins this. im dead ****ing serious too.

It makes you wonder why he didn't do that to Darkseid all the other times they fought.

quanchi112
supes can erase mjj from existence like darkseid . he wins this. im dead ****ing serious too. laughing out loud

Fanboyism at its finest.

KingD19
Jim Jaspers is basically Emperor Joker. Could Superman beat him? Because the only way Jaspers got beaten was by the Fury, which he himself designed to be able to overcome anything. And it resisted all his powers and shunted him out of reality itself.

Surtur
I don't know why you feel saying Superman can erase a universal cosmic being from existence is fanboyism. That is just plain fact, it's common knowledge. The sky is blue, water is wet, post crisis Superman is a cosmic being. Just the facts of life.

Galan007
Dude, you can stop with the butthurt now.

It was cute at first, but now you're just starting to look like the creepy ex-girlfriend who just can't let go.

Surtur
Dude, you can stop with the butthurt now.

It was cute at first, but now you're just starting to look like the creepy ex-girlfriend who just can't let go.

As soon as people stop acting like Supes is a universal entity then I'll be happy to.

Which pretty much means on this board I'll never be able to.

Also nobody is butthurt, I'm just really amused that I have to be the voice of reason in a friggin Superman topic.

Galan007
Then direct your angst toward those you feel are being illogical. Don't spam every Superman thread with butthurtery.

Surtur
Dude it'd be spam if I'd been making hundreds of posts. Settle down, I see people like abi bringing shit from one thread to the next on a constant basis.

KingD19
I don't know why you feel saying Superman can erase a universal cosmic being from existence is fanboyism. That is just plain fact, it's common knowledge. The sky is blue, water is wet, post crisis Superman is a cosmic being. Just the facts of life.

Jaspers is omniversal. His mere existence was causing all of reality to be affected, and if left unchecked he'd basically do whatever the f*ck he wanted with all of existence.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
Jaspers is omniversal. His mere existence was causing all of reality to be affected, and if left unchecked he'd basically do whatever the f*ck he wanted with all of existence.

My bad, I was thinking of the one that got killed via a universe being destroyed. I'd forgotten there were two versions.

But anyways on a serious note: Jaspers stomps the utter f*ck out of Superman. Casually.

Galan007
Dude it'd be spam if I'd been making hundreds of posts. Settle down, I see people like abi bringing shit from one thread to the next on a constant basis. Go back and reread your responses in this thread alone. It may cause you to rethink who needs to 'settle down'. smile

burrrrrr
Obviously, Jaspers wins effortlessly.

Delta1938
It's okay man, we can support each other through the hard times.

V99TMrCOmjA

There ya go!!

Delta1938

Nah, that was in FINAL CRISIS. This is OWAW Superman, so that example isn't really applicable, coming after IC.

Raisen
pretty sure supes wins after a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.