Anakin and Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Suppose Ahsoka never left the order and Anakin met her at the entrance of the temple the night he was going to execute operation knightfall. Do you think he would have killed her without hesitation? Let her escape? Decided to betray Sidious?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Suppose Ahsoka never left the order and Anakin met her at the entrance of the temple the night he was going to execute operation knightfall. Do you think he would have killed her without hesitation? Let her escape? Decided to betray Sidious?

Beniboybling
He turned on Obi-Wan, he even turned on Padme. I don't see Ahsoka getting special treatment.

Zenwolf
Uh....kill her...duh? If he didn't even restrain himself from choking his own wife or fighting the guy who was like a brother to him, why would Ahsoka be anything but dead to him?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Uh....kill her...duh? If he didn't even restrain himself from choking his own wife or fighting the guy who was like a brother to him, why would Ahsoka be anything but dead to him? By the time of his duel against Kenobi he had already killed several jedi,so he was more "into" the dark side than he was before operation knightfall. Hope you understood my point. What i mean is, if the first jedi he met was not a random knight,but a dearest friend of his,do you think he would have killed her that easily?

Fated Xtasy
I.dk. I think he'd at the very least try to convert Ahsoka.

But that'd fail imo.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Total Warrior
By the time of his duel against Kenobi he had already killed several jedi,so he was more "into" the dark side than he was before operation knightfall. Hope you understood my point. What i mean is, if the first jedi he met was not a random knight,but a dearest friend of his,do you think he would have killed her that easily? Anakin would probably spew some "you betrayed me!" bullshit at Ahsoka and then gut her.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka would try and talk him down, then a few temple guards would approach, Anakin would scream "LIAR!!!" and smash Ahsoka's face in with his fist.

NewGuy01
Nah, I doubt that.

He'd kill her and regret it later.

FreshestSlice
Like the model Jedi he is. thumb up

ares834

Lord Lucien
The only reason he joins Palpatine is to save Padme. For her he said "Yeah, f*ck the Republic, f*ck the Jedi, and f*ck the well being of young children."

And then he choked her anyway.

Yeah, Ahsoka ain't overpowering that urge. She dead.

Darth Abonis
I don't know what would happen, this is a good question. All I know is that it would definitely alter history. They would duel and Anakin wouldn't slaughter everyone.

Col. Valerian

NTJack0
He'd snap her neck.

Lord Stark
I think that if Ahsoka never left the Order she would have gone with Anakin or stopped him from disobeying Mace's orders. They'd never get to knightfall.

Once Anakin killed Mace there was a monumental shift in the force felt by Yoda all the way on Kashyyk. I think Mace's death was certainly part of it, but I think it was also largely because of Anakin's darkness at that point.

GenomeFrozener
He'd murder her quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.