Edward Cullen vs Green Goblin(Norman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Edward is in New York with Bella when Green Goblin flies by and throws a goblin bomb toward the ground in the direction of Edward and Bella but Edward snatches up Bella and jumps from the blast his angers Edward so he runs down Norman and attacks disabling his glider. Standard equipment plus his physical powers for Green Goblin.

FrothByte
So Goblin is without his glider right?

Edward stomps.

KingD19
Edward's way too fast.
Can read his mind which = Predict his attacks
Easily strong enough to hurt him
Can tank/heal any attacks from Goblin.
He's even prettier.

Edward has every advantage.

golem370
Goblin is or should be stronger not every advantage how easy could it be to read Goblin mind he is a insane. Goblin bombs might hurt Edward they did hurt Spider-Man chemically burn people to the bone he also had those boomerang weapons also that wire that he snatched Spider-Man on the bridge. Plus they don't really know each other he doesn't know how strong Goblin is and vice versa.

Adam Grimes
Eddie eats him, sorry golem.

Surtur
Movie Spidey has better strength feats then Edward. So if you assume Goblin is at least as strong as Peter then he has a physical advantage. Likewise, Edward has been physically hurt by other vampires, and again none of those showed strength feats on the level of Spidey that I recall. So Goblin should definitely be able to hurt him.

The only problem is Edward is at least a lot quicker, can read minds, and isn't exactly a weakling himself so he should win.

golem370
I am just playing devil's advocate

Time-Immemorial
Sure you are

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
Movie Spidey has better strength feats then Edward. So if you assume Goblin is at least as strong as Peter then he has a physical advantage. Likewise, Edward has been physically hurt by other vampires, and again none of those showed strength feats on the level of Spidey that I recall. So Goblin should definitely be able to hurt him.

The only problem is Edward is at least a lot quicker, can read minds, and isn't exactly a weakling himself so he should win.

Let's assume that they are as strong as each other. And that Goblin is fast enough to contend with Edward (which I doubt). That still leaves Edward's healing and mind reading. So yeah, Edward still wins.

golem370
Norman fight speed was about Spider-Man level speed he did attack get the drop on him a couple times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.