Blade team vs. Deadpool Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Nyssa, Blade, and Jared Nomak

vs.

Deadpool, Ajax, and Angel Dust

Nyssa vs. Ajax
Blade vs. Deadpool
Nomak vs. Angel Dust

Fight takes place on neutral ground

FrothByte
Weapons?

carthage
Blade has his Katana/Electric stun batons

Nomak has that Rebar/Concrete Block

Nyssa has her Katana
--
Deadpool has his two Katanas

carthage
up

Robtard
Does Angle Dust have her matches?

juggerman
Leaning toward Blade team

ShadowFyre
Angel Dust could punch everybodies head off.

juggerman
Angel Dust fought pretty slowly compared to Blade team. Also she seemed less skilled to me. I really only see Deadpool being an issue here and if Nomak and Nyssa beat their opponents quickly then they can assist Blade. And considering Blade's team has weapons while only Wilson has weapons on his team, the vamps should be able to end them quickly

relentless1
Angel would kill Nomak, Blade would outfight Deadpool, Nysa could kill Ajax..thats the dark horse match i think...Blades team winning is really dependent on how quickly Blade and Nysa can win their fights...if they win quickly enough they will be abe to double team Angel and probably win.

KingD19
Angel's skill, while not on the team of pure ninja vampire martial artists, is really the only thing that kept her in the fight against Colossus.(Also every Gina Carrano character is a fighter badass, it's in her contract or something) If she didn't one-shot Nomak, he'd be out of commission for a while. Especially considering she can just shrug off his hits until she finds an opening.

Blade would take down DP though. Probably chop his head off and call it a day after an entertaining fight.

Nyssa is the same. She'd cut Ajax down to pieces.

juggerman
Huh. Maybe I need to re watch Colossus vs Angel. They just seemed like they were brawling to me

ShadowFyre
Well, most people on this site have a horrible idea of what a skilled combatant is supposed to be. They seem to think if you know a martial art you are automatically a skilled fighter. They also seem to think that the more flashy, flippy, twisty little moves someone does makes them a better fighter.

Angel Dust looked like she had maybe some form of at least basic military training. Maybe a little MMA. Definitely had been in a few scraps. Colossus looked unskilled to most of you but in actuality he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He could never be some karate type, he is to slow and bulky. That doesent make him unskilled, he just knows what his strengths and weaknesses arer. So he fights to those. He was calm the whole fight, just chipping away at her. She was whoopin his ass though.Her speed would have made it one sided cept her durability couldnt hold.

Deadpool and Ajax were skilled in typical comicbookfighting way.

carthage
I thought he was going easy on her, saying outright he didn't want to hit a girl, not being overly phased by her blows, and even letting her put her boob back in her shirt

ShadowFyre
I thought so to kinda, in a way, but he got ktfo that first hit.cheapshot but still.

KingD19
He didn't get knocked out. He was clearly still conscious. Just surprised she could actually launch him like that.

Khazra Reborn
Angel Dust is strong compared to team Blade, but she's slow. Normak would just jump on her back and reaper her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.