Daredevil (Netflix) vs Depowered Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
The fight takes place in an abandoned building.

Round 1 - Daredevil is in his black, ninja-like outfit. H2H only.

Round 2 - Daredevil gets his suit and billy clubs.

Bonus round:

Depowered Thor vs Fisk

Win via KO/Death for all matches.

FrothByte
Round 1 goes to Thor. DD has trouble knocking normal thugs out even with multiple hits. Thor survives getting hit by a truck. DD will land more hits but won't be able to deal with Thor's strength and durability.

Round 2 goes to DD. He's faster and can land more hits. Couple that with a billy club and he now has the power to take out Thor.

Kingpin vs Thor: Good match. Still giving it to Thor. DD had trouble with Kingpin because he was big and powerful. Thor is big and powerful too but with about a thousand years more fighting experience.

TheVaultDweller
I have to agree there. DD is fast, agile and skilled but he lacks striking power compared to a lot of other people, though it tends to fluctuate. Sometimes he seems to be able to easily break bones and other times he needs half a dozen hits to knock one person out. Without his billy clubs, or even his studded gauntlets, his hits are probably going to hurt Thor, but I doubt that they are hard enough to take him out. But I wasn't sure, which is why I made the 2nd fight as well. With his clubs, he should be able to strike hard enough to take Thor down, and his armour can soak up a lot of hits.

And as to Fisk, I also agree Thor would win, but it is going to take some work. Thor is big but Fisk is actually even bigger. And he seemed to move a bit faster than that big black agent Thor fought did. So he should provide quite a handful. But as you said, Thor has a lot more actual XP, and he can probably soak up Fisk's hits about as well as DD's suit can, if not better, so he wins in the end.

But I am curious to see what the wider opinion is as well.

Scoobless
sounds about right

golem370
He had one feat fight wise.

Martian_mind
Daredevil takes both rounds.

Henry_Pym
Thor in all 3

Matt with a weapon just means a good chance thor gets a club to brain him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.