Bruce Lee vs Captain Amercia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

Feats from all movies are allowed.

For those who do not remember Bruce Lee had superhuman strength, skill, and speed in Chinese connection as well as his opponents.

Captain America and Bruce Lee are investigating Han's island and are put in a fighting match.

All out who wins?

Silent Master
You know who wins, what was the point of this thread?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
I just watched a few fight clips from some of the films, like Chinese Connection, and Bruce's "superhuman" stats didn't really seem any greater than some of the "peak" MCU humans. Now I obviously haven't seen all of the films, but if those are some of his higher end showings, he goes down hard.

FrothByte
For the time when Bruce Lee's movies were produced, his fight scenes may have already looked superhuman. But compared to modern day fight scenes, his moves don't look that impressive anymore. Cap stomps.

Robtard
Being able to pick up and swing two men or having the ability to stab the tips of your fingers into someone is impressive, but it isn't taking down Cap.

Kotor3
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I just watched a few fight clips from some of the films, like Chinese Connection, and Bruce's "superhuman" stats didn't really seem any greater than some of the "peak" MCU humans. Now I obviously haven't seen all of the films, but if those are some of his higher end showings, he goes down hard.
Here are some of Bruce Lee feats from the movies:
Defeats a dojo of trained skill fighters.
Lifts two individuals with his hands and swings them around before throwing them across the dojo.
Ability to move so fast it appeared he had multiple hands.
Moves so fast a skilled master is unable to touch him with the blade of his sword and is killed by Bruce with his own sword.
Defeats a master of marital arts who is able to punch nails into wood using his bare hands.
Kills a marital artist with one punch to the stomach.
Kills another marital artist with few punches to the stomach.
Defeats multiple marital artist on Han's island.
Defeats and kills a skilled top marital artist assassin.
Defeats multiple masters in a gauntlet like match with no rest including one who is over 7 feat tall.

These are ones I thing of off the top of my head.

Inhuman
Defeats Chuck Norris

Silent Master
Originally posted by Kotor3
Here are some of Bruce Lee feats from the movies:
Defeats a dojo of trained skill fighters.
Lifts two individuals with his hands and swings them around before throwing them across the dojo.
Ability to move so fast it appeared he had multiple hands.
Moves so fast a skilled master is unable to touch him with the blade of his sword and is killed by Bruce with his own sword.
Defeats a master of marital arts who is able to punch nails into wood using his bare hands.
Kills a marital artist with one punch to the stomach.
Kills another marital artist with few punches to the stomach.
Defeats multiple marital artist on Han's island.
Defeats and kills a skilled top marital artist assassin.
Defeats multiple masters in a gauntlet like match with no rest including one who is over 7 feat tall.

These are ones I thing of off the top of my head.

So you believe Bruce wins?

TheVaultDweller
While that would be an impressive list against a lot of opponents, none of that suggests that he could take out Cap. Cap is simply too tough, and too strong, fast and skilled himself.

FrothByte
Yeah, at least make him go up another human martial artist like Yuri Boyka or something. Don't put him up against a legit superhuman.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Silent Master
So you believe Bruce wins? I am not sure that is why I made the thread.

Silent Master
I am not sure that is why I made the thread.

So you think this is a very close fight?

Kotor3
While that would be an impressive list against a lot of opponents, none of that suggests that he could take out Cap. Cap is simply too tough, and too strong, fast and skilled himself. Cap is definitely the superior in strength but I wouldn't say skills. Capt would be inferior in the skill department. As for speed, they could be equal or Bruce may be slightly faster.

I think you as well as others are looking at Bruce a being a normal human instead of a superhuman. His feats are clearly superhuman.

Kotor3
So you think this is a very close fight? I thought that was obvious by the fact that I made the thread. You obviously don't so what is your point?

You want to say Capt stomps or something go ahead.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah, at least make him go up another human martial artist like Yuri Boyka or something. Don't put him up against a legit superhuman. That is the point, Bruce in Chinese connection is clearly superhuman as well as his next to last opponent.

Bruce jump so high his opponent wasn't able to compete and got kicked in the throat through doors. The impact not only killed the master marital artist but sent his at least 20 or more feat away from the point of impact.

Kotor3
While that would be an impressive list against a lot of opponents, none of that suggests that he could take out Cap. Cap is simply too tough, and too strong, fast and skilled himself. Also if you look at the Jedi Li version of Chinese connection it is clearly a difference. The feats in that movie are of a skilled human fighter not Bruce's version.

Silent Master
I thought that was obvious by the fact that I made the thread. You obviously don't so what is your point?

You want to say Capt stomps or something go ahead.

I'm trying to understand your position, can you list the feats you believe indicate Bruce can ko Steve?

TheVaultDweller
Cap is definitely the superior in strength but I wouldn't say skills. Capt would be inferior in the skill department. As for speed, they could be equal or Bruce may be slightly faster.

I think you as well as others are looking at Bruce a being a normal human instead of a superhuman. His feats are clearly superhuman.

Nope, how we look at Bruce is not the issue. We take his feats for what they are. Which is not enough to suggest he could KO/Kill, or even seriously harm Cap.

Kotor3
I'm trying to understand your position, can you list the feats you believe indicate Bruce can ko Steve?
Top Strength feats:
1. In each hand Bruce holds a human body and lifts them up and swings them around before throwing not 1 feat or two feat away but multiple feat away.
2. Another strength feat- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9A5CNkWa3A
3. Is able to content with a man who can punch nails into wood with his bare hands.

Top Speed feats:
1. Hands moves so fast they seem like multiple hand moving at once.
2. Doges swings of a sword from a master and is not touch once by the blade.

Top deadly feats:
1. Kills a person marital artist with one punch to the stomach.
2. Kills a Master martial artist with one kick to the throat.

Top durability feats:
1. Fighting multiple fighters at once in a dojo as well as on Han's island.
2. Ability to take hits from a person who can punch nails through wood with his bare hands.
3. Fighting multiple masters without rest including a 7 foot master.

Based upon these feats I believe Bruce can content with Capt. in a fight. Bruce has face opponents who were stronger than him such as in Chinese connection and Game of Death.

He has the speed and skill to land hits on the Capt. If he is able to land enough of those killer hits then the Capt will eventually go down.

Kotor3
Nope, how we look at Bruce is not the issue. We take his feats for what they are. Which is not enough to suggest he could KO/Kill, or even seriously harm Cap. Okay, I feel differently. Its seems though that I am the only one who feels so though. So, if that is the case with no supporters I am going to have to concede this one.

Silent Master
I'm not asking for feat vomit, I just want the feats that prove he can overcome Steve's durability. I mean you are aware of Cap's durability level, right?

Kotor3
I'm not asking for feat vomit, I just want the feats that prove he can overcome Steve's durability. I mean you are aware of Cap's durability level, right? Those are his feats. So if you feel that they don't help support my argument, okay. I have listed all of his important feats. There are no more that I can think of that are important to this discussion.

Silent Master
Are you aware of Cap's durability level?

Kotor3
Are you aware of Cap's durability level? Yes. Either way I concede on this one. Perhaps I am not giving Capt enough credit.

Silent Master
I was actually hoping you'd explain how those feats were good enough to ko someone that jumps out of planes without a chute or gets hit with an alien blaster and then goes to get food rather than medical care.

Robtard
TBF, it was shawarma and Stark was buying

One of the best credit scenes to date, imo

Kotor3
I was actually hoping you'd explain how those feats were good enough to ko someone that jumps out of planes without a chute or gets hit with an alien blaster and then goes to get food rather than medical care. I don't think there is anything I could say that you or others would accept.

If a person who is able to kill kung fu masters with one hit (we all know that kung fu masters in Asian movies are consider super, especially in older movies and can take and deliver much more damage that any other type of fighter or person) and move so fast his arms multiply is not enough to even make this a battle, then there is nothing more that can be said.

Silent Master
It sounds like you're saying that you can't make a decent argument. So you're left with appeal to nostalgia.

BruceSkywalker

Feats from all movies are allowed.

For those who do not remember Bruce Lee had superhuman strength, skill, and speed in Chinese connection as well as his opponents.

Captain America and Bruce Lee are investigating Han's island and are put in a fighting match.

All out who wins?

are you in the same faceboook group I'm in because this was asked just the other day?????

anyways, Cap wins

Kotor3
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
are you in the same faceboook group I'm in because this was asked just the other day?????

anyways, Cap wins No I'm not but at least I know I am not the only one who feels this could be a battle.

BruceSkywalker
No I'm not but at least I know I am not the only one who feels this could be a battle.

I love bruce lee, he is the reason why I got into the martial arts but he is out of his league where Cap is concerned

Kotor3
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I love bruce lee, he is the reason why I got into the martial arts but he is out of his league where Cap is concerned I hear ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.