Colossus vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

BONUS: Colossus gets Angel Dust, Bane gets Nolan Joker

FrothByte
Uhm, what?

Colossus obliterates Bane AND Joker with one hand tied behind his back.

juggerman
Originally posted by carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

BONUS: Colossus gets Angel Dust, Bane gets Nolan Joker

No

Time-Immemorial
What a stupid idiotic thread, the OP is clearly a class act retard.

Arachnid1
This is one of the most retarded threads I've seen here

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is one of the most retarded threads I've seen here

thumb up

Inhuman
laughing out loud

Silent Master
What if we add Baleman?

FrothByte
Add Baleman, Ra's, Catwoman and the whole Gotham Police. Colossus still wins. The only person in the TDK realm that could pose a threat is Scarecrow.

Time-Immemorial
Still loses, and Op is still an idiot.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Add Baleman, Ra's, Catwoman and the whole Gotham Police. Colossus still wins. The only person in the TDK realm that could pose a threat is Scarecrow.

So, you're saying that Baleman is a loser and doesn't add anything worthwhile to the fight?

smokin'

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, you're saying that Baleman is a loser and doesn't add anything worthwhile to the fight?

smokin'

Oh, well, I didn't mean to imply that. I happen to have a lot of respect for Baleman's h2h capabilities. I mean, the fact that his enemies just stand there and wait for him to punch them is proof of how terrified they are of his prowess. He's even able to drop goons without ever landing a hit on them. He must have some force powers or something.

carthage
Originally posted by FrothByte

What about the US army?

Silent Master
Maybe he has an invisible sidekick.

Silent Master
What about the US army?
They'd also beat Baleman.

ShadowFyre
What about the US army?

The U.S. Army? I'll use the USMC since thats what I know.Well yeah, that would be a slaughter. Unless your talking like an individual squad which in the Marines is three fireteams of four. This would be standard loadout for squad of MC grunts.

12m-16/M4s
3 SAW's
3 M203 grenade launchers
At least 1 AT4 Rocket Launcher
At least 1 heavy cal weapon .50 cal or MK19 automatic grenade launcher.

The only one that would hurt peter is AT4. But I highly doubt he wants a auto .50 cal chippin away at him. But we would eventually have to give up I think.

It would prob take a tank shell to do serious damage. Or I would just lace an incendiary round on him while he is distracted and melt a hole through him.

Impediment
Colossus farts on Bane.

/thread.

playa1258
This is a troll thread just like the Baleman vs Deadpool thread and the one I just made to troll back.

Silent Master
Deadpool and Baleman are both streetllevel fighters, so my thread at least was legit. It's not my fault that Baleman sucks so much.

playa1258
You are the biggest hater of Baleman/TDK trilogy around here. Anyone with half a brain knows Deadpool would stomp.

carthage
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Still loses, and Op is still an idiot.

stop ur hurtin my feelings

I'd like a substantial reason on why you think one of the team wins, please

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258
You are the biggest hater of Baleman/TDK trilogy around here. Anyone with half a brain knows Deadpool would stomp.

Translation: I have a realistic view of Baleman's ability and don't give him undeserved praise.

playa1258
Which I have never done on here.

You going to pull this shit again with Ben Affleck Batman too?

Silent Master
Judge him fairly based on his feats? Yes.

marcssands14
Bump

TheVaultDweller
stop ur hurtin my feelings

I'd like a substantial reason on why you think one of the team wins, please

Colossus punches Bane in the head so hard it goes flying clean off and into the Joker's head, knocking his head off in the process as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.