Asajj Ventress vs Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Battlefield is the ancient Sith Temple. There are no rules. Can the Dooku trained assassin defeat the partially trained Jedi by Luke turned Knight of Ren?

EmperorSidious2
Ventress

FreshestSlice
Kylo's betrayal was most likely was when he was in his late 20s. No idea why people seem to think he's ha;f-trained.

Darth Truculent
Kylo and Rey seemed to be near the same age give or take a few years. And Rey seemed to have some Jedi training. Muscle memory in the lightsaber duel and her Force powers. Or maybe the fact that she is Luke's son gives her an edge.

FreshestSlice
Rey is 19. Kylo is 30. Rey was left on Jakuu at 5ish, and Kylo betrayed the Jedi in the last few years. I don't know what numeral system you're using, but it's not the same that everyone else is.

Col. Valerian
I think her being Luke's son is the most accepted assumption I've heard as of late. It shouldn't be.

Trocity
It's certain she's not Luke's son.

Tondemonai
Yeah SHE is not Luke's SON. Daughter maybe but not son...

Tondemonai
Anyway Ventress. Better saber skill and can definitely break through Kylo's Force Stasis and possibly even resist it all together.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ventress has vastly superior feats against vastly superior opponents. Kylo's hype doesn't save him here.

redpill
maybe rey is transgender

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kylo's betrayal was most likely was when he was in his late 20s. No idea why people seem to think he's ha;f-trained.

Because people refer to his training as incomplete.

Also, he's probably not faced anyone with a lightsaber between the padawan massacre and Finn.

Darth Abonis
Ventress . no contest

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He wasn't half trained in general so much as he was half trained/hald hearted in the ways of the Dark Side. Which, as we all know, Snoke will fix.

JKBart
Originally posted by redpill
maybe rey is transgender

the best post for 2016

you can as well close this forums

no better post will come along this year smile

redpill
Originally posted by JKBart
the best post for 2016

you can as well close this forums

no better post will come along this year smile laughing out loud smokin'

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Rey is 19. Kylo is 30. Rey was left on Jakuu at 5ish, and Kylo betrayed the Jedi in the last few years. I don't know what numeral system you're using, but it's not the same that everyone else is. Kylo looks really young. Then again, age is inconsistent in the SW Mythos, what with Jaden Korr being ****ing 13 during Tavion crisis.

Beniboybling
Adam Driver is 32, how does Kylo look young?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
Because people refer to his training as incomplete.

Also, he's probably not faced anyone with a lightsaber between the padawan massacre and Finn.
Padawan Massacre? Anyway, it's as SKILLZ said, and while it's been a few years since Kylo switched sides, I doubt it was enough for him to forget how to use a lightsaber. That said, Ventress still wins.

Rebel95
I have a hard time believing someone who caused Luke Skywalker to go into hiding would lose to ventress

FreshestSlice
I agree. An entire Empire would make short work of Ventress.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Yeah SHE is not Luke's SON. Daughter maybe but not son...

Lmao. Daughter, goddamnit.

Darth Demenos
Ventress

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rebel95
I have a hard time believing someone who caused Luke Skywalker to go into hiding would lose to ventress

It's not like he personally beat Luke into submission or something.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Lmao. Daughter, goddamnit.

Makes more sense than her being Obi-Wan's granddaughter wink

She'll be Luke's daughter. Y'All should get ready for that "big reveal". They might however still do something more interesting with the identity of her Mother Obi-Wan's Daughter

ares834
Yes, let's make her related to all the characters...

I'm going to be very disappointed if she is both a Kenobi and a Skywalker.

NewGuy01
That's actually a fairly interesting theory, I hadn't even considered the possibility.

I'm not sure I'd mind that...

Beniboybling
Why on Earth would her mother be Obi-Wan's daughter?

cs_zoltan
After all those times Obi-Wan could keep it in his pants in the EU, I'd be disappointed if Rey is a Kenobi.

Darth Thor
It would be out of character for Obi-Wan to suddenly have kids. But hey dude might have got lonely on Tatooine.

I remember in one of Kasdan's interviews leading to TFA he said he thought Ben Kenobi was the perfect Jedi. So id expect some connection to "Ben". But then I guess they did that already with Kylo's real name.

Sinious
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
After all those times Obi-Wan could keep it in his pants in the EU, I'd be disappointed if Rey is a Kenobi. thumb up

Beniboybling
It would only make sense for in to be Satine, but not only would that alienate fans who haven't seen TCW, but it would be weird that Satine never told him, or that he was keeping it a secret this whole time.

And it really doesn't add anything to the story, so it will probably be a new character. Or maybe whoever Felicity Jones is playing in Rogue One.

Darth Thor
True the Kenobi addition would raise more questions than it would answer.

I'm guessing whoever the mother is she will be very force sensitive so it adds to Rey's mojo.

Beniboybling
Not necessarily, Padme wasn't. It doesn't appear to be that straightforward.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, genetics doesn't work in fractions, but allele combinations. Either you have something and it's expressed or you don't.

NewGuy01
Inb4 Obi-Wan spin off film has romance subplot.

Rebel95
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.