Smallville Superman vs MCU Cap and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Smallville Superman from the end of the series

Team Cap gets Colossus,Angel Dust and Black Widow in the bonus round.

Impediment
Seriously?

playa1258
No. A deliberate troll thread because two others have been made in this sub-forum.

You can delete this if you want.

Silent Master
As Smallville Clark has no movie feats, Team Cap automatically wins.

playa1258
Cap tossed a motorcycle.

Superman tossed a planet.

Cap can catch up to a speeding car.

Supes can run to another continent in seconds.

Cap got knocked on his ass by a grenade launcher.

Superman vaped millions of tons of water in less than a second.

Superman wins.

Cue the butthurt.

Silent Master
Clark has no movie feats, thus by board rules, team Cap wins.

playa1258
I am altering the rules.

Pray I don't alter them any further.

Silent Master
You're not a mod, thus per board rules. Team Cap wins.

playa1258
You are a troll. Per my rules you will be immediately trolled back.

Smallville Superman has already been used on this forum.

Silent Master
I'm just following the boards rules. Cap wins.

playa1258
I'm done here. Go troll somewhere else.

Mods delete this thread if you want.

Silent Master
You're the one who created a troll thread, too bad the character you picked had no movie feats. Meaning Cap wins by default.

Surtur
Smallville Clark utterly stomps, casually.

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're the one who created a troll thread, too bad the character you picked had no movie feats. Meaning Cap wins by default.

I mean hey it's not like a forum moderator wasn't the first to reply to this thread and decided not to delete it or scold the OP for posting with a character with no movie feats, right?

TheVaultDweller
lol

Silent Master
The guy admits that this is a troll thread, only he wasn't smart enough to pick someone with a movie to pull feats from.

I mean how hard would it have been to say MOS Superman or Reeve's Superman?

Scoobless
This is the live action forum now and everyone now knows it.

First couple of pages of the forum include matches featuring:

Bruce Lee
Smallville Clark
The Mountain (and various other GOT characters)
Daredevil (Netflix)
Deathstroke (Arrow)
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Grimm
River (Firefly)

...and probably a few others I missed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
No. A deliberate troll thread because two others have been made in this sub-forum.

You can delete this if you want. You are such a pansy.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Scoobless
This is the live action forum now and everyone now knows it.

First couple of pages of the forum include matches featuring:

Bruce Lee
Smallville Clark
The Mountain (and various other GOT characters)
Daredevil (Netflix)
Deathstroke (Arrow)
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Grimm
River (Firefly)

...and probably a few others I missed.

Well, to be fair, the Bruce Lee mentioned most recently was one based on combined movie feats. And Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are a canonical part of the MCU. Also, you are forgetting about Serenity, which River was also in, which makes her a TV/Movie character. But yeah, a lot of other threads do include characters that have no actual canonical ties to films.

Surtur
The guy admits that this is a troll thread, only he wasn't smart enough to pick someone with a movie to pull feats from.

It could be that they thought that since you can apparently use feats from tv shows for movie characters(animated Palpatines feats being transferred to the live action version, for example) it doesn't make much sense to just not allow characters who are 100% on tv. I wanna see characters from the Buffyverse able to be used in fights dagnabbit.

Not every version of Superman is the same though, especially when it comes to power levels. Reeve Superman, for example, is pretty cartoony compared to Smallville Clark or MOS Superman.

Though if it's a troll thread then it's best just to say Clark stomps utterly and move on.

Silent Master
He's admitted it's a troll thread, started because he was upset that I made a thread pitting two street level characters against each other.

Raisen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjpTIPHPE8

relentless1
if Star Wars can use TV feats then smallvilles feats count as well... Superman stomps

TheVaultDweller
He's admitted it's a troll thread, started because he was upset that I made a thread pitting two street level characters against each other.

So do you actually believe that Baleman poses a serious threat to Deadpool then? Because, if you don't, your thread is hardly any better than this one. And if you do, have fun defending that stance. Anyone who has watched the Nolan trilogy and Deadpool, and has a lick of common sense, knows Wade could most likely solo Baleman, his allies, and his rogues gallery, in one go.

That being said, this thread is equally dumb. Making a mismatch in response to a mismatch achieves nothing.

Silent Master
Both of the characters in my thread were street level.

TheVaultDweller
And? Not all street levelers are the same. Would you pit Luke Cage in an h2h fight, or even an arm wrestling match, with Baleman, considering they are both street levelers? I know you are smart enough to have known the result of the match you made, and smart enough to know what the majority opinion was likely to be. Granted, going as far as Superman in response is somewhat over the top.

Anyway, I guess I am not helping by dragging this out further, so going to stop there and let this mismatch die.

Juk3n
Poor attempt at a bait thread as Team Marvel actually win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.