Washington man strips nude in girls locker room, justifies it with new law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
So not too long ago Washington passed a law that says people can use a public restroom/locker room based on the gender they identify as.

So naturally a few days ago a grown man walked in and stripped naked in front of a bunch of women. When confronted he cited the new law gave him a right to be there. Then he came back a little bit later and watched a bunch of young girls get changed into their swimsuits.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/man-strips-in-womens-restroom-says-new-transgender-rules-make-it-totally-legal/

People aren't sure if this guy was a legit perv or if this was some kind of protest, but either way it seems this thing has backfired and given sex offenders an open invitation.

But guys do not lose faith in humanity too quickly: South Dakota has just passed a bill that says you have to use the bathroom of the gender you were born with. So not everyone is partaking in the crazy kool aid. But there is a specific topic about the South Dakota thing I just noticed.

Raisen
Liberalism just doesn't work

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
So not too long ago Washington passed a law that says people can use a public restroom/locker room based on the gender they identify as.

So naturally a few days ago a grown man walked in and stripped naked in front of a bunch of women. When confronted he cited the new law gave him a right to be there. Then he came back a little bit later and watched a bunch of young girls get changed into their swimsuits.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/man-strips-in-womens-restroom-says-new-transgender-rules-make-it-totally-legal/

People aren't sure if this guy was a legit perv or if this was some kind of protest, but either way it seems this thing has backfired and given sex offenders an open invitation.

But guys do not lose faith in humanity too quickly: South Dakota has just passed a bill that says you have to use the bathroom of the gender you were born with. So not everyone is partaking in the crazy kool aid. But there is a specific topic about the South Dakota thing I just noticed.

Seems like that guy has mental problems that the law is enabling. Maybe he's normal and is trying to make a political point? Maybe he should get help?

With freedom comes the right to exercise that freedom in ways that some people may not agree with.

Surtur
So at this point now how do they go about fixing this? Are they going to put guards at every bathroom and locker room and make you show them your lack of a dick before they let you in? Do you have to show up in female clothing? What if you self identify as a very butch female? They sometimes dress like a man, so it wouldn't be fair to enforce some kind of a dress code just to get into the bathroom. Plus actually checking if you have a cock or not is pretty invasive.

So what do they get a special certificate from their surgeon that says "Yup, I'm transgender" ? But then a creepy pedo could just get a fake certificate or something.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems like that guy has mental problems that the law is enabling. Maybe he's normal and is trying to make a political point? Maybe he should get help?

I could see that maybe it was just making a point if he stripped in front of some adults, but to go creeping there and also looking at young girls changing..that takes it a step beyond. So if he was going to go that far to make a point he still has mental issues.

But in this particular thing doesn't it put children in danger?

Robtard
Very good chance he's a Trump or Cruz supporter

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard
Very good chance he's a Trump or Cruz supporter
You really are a weak idiot

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Raisen
Liberalism just doesn't work
What a brilliant, nuanced statement. It really shows your deep understanding of political theories.

Raisen
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What a brilliant, nuanced statement. It really shows your deep understanding of political theories.

I could get long winded but history has proven my stance time and time again.

Surtur

By all means tell us what you feel about this story. Is it just one of those things where the ends justify the means? Where all the good this will apparently do completely overshadows any negative aspect?

NemeBro

But guys do not lose faith in humanity too quickly: South Dakota has just passed a bill that says you have to use the bathroom of the gender you were born with. So not everyone is partaking in the crazy kool aid. But there is a specific topic about the South Dakota thing I just noticed. Do you believe that gay male sex offenders are given an open invitation to lust after boys who are changing? The potential for abuse there has always existed. Same with female predators that lust for young girls. Why do you only care now that it's a man perving on young girls?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you believe that gay male sex offenders are given an open invitation to lust after boys who are changing? The potential for abuse there has always existed. Same with female predators that lust for young girls. Why do you only care now that it's a man perving on young girls?

If gay male sex offenders are going to scope out little boys that is a problem too, but we sure as shit shouldn't exacerbate it by letting the straight pedophiles get a shot at these kids too.

But hey that was a super attempt at trying to spin this around. It's strange because when I saw you had replied I just knew your response would be something like this. It's so weird, it's like we BOTH can predict what each other will say! Is this what magic feels like? Ha tricked you! I already know what you will say so you don't need to respond, just think real hard and I'll know.

Time-Immemorial

What do you expect, he supports a guy that got beat down by a womanlaughing out loud

Lord Lucien
I don't know how, but this is all Obama's fault.

Time-Immemorial
Quit blaming Obama for your problems.

Omega Vision
By all means tell us what you feel about this story. Is it just one of those things where the ends justify the means? Where all the good this will apparently do completely overshadows any negative aspect?
That some assholes either choose to abuse the new law or protest it doesn't invalidate the law itself or the idea behind it.

This is one guy, let's not act like the whole law is in tatters because of him.

The reactions in this thread remind me of how people try to act like gun control is impossible/stupid whenever someone shoots up a "gun-free" area.

Raisen
That some assholes either choose to abuse the new law or protest it doesn't invalidate the law itself or the idea behind it.

This is one guy, let's not act like the whole law is in tatters because of him.

The reactions in this thread remind me of how people try to act like gun control is impossible/stupid whenever someone shoots up a "gun-free" area.
So basically you have nothing

Henry_Pym
Do you believe that gay male sex offenders are given an open invitation to lust after boys who are changing? The potential for abuse there has always existed. Same with female predators that lust for young girls. Why do you only care now that it's a man perving on young girls? because gays make up roughly 1% of the population... Straight people make up the other 99%

NemeBro
If gay male sex offenders are going to scope out little boys that is a problem too, but we sure as shit shouldn't exacerbate it by letting the straight pedophiles get a shot at these kids too.

Which is fair. How do you propose homosexual sexual predators be handled in public restrooms and changing rooms then, since you're adamant that something has to be done to stop straight ones?

No you didn't.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
because gays make up roughly 1% of the population... Straight people make up the other 99% Are you suggesting that homosexual molestation and rape is less important because homosexuals are less common? Or are you insinuating that homosexual sexual predators themselves are less common?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
because gays make up roughly 1% of the population... Straight people make up the other 99%

More like 5-10%.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
More like 5-10%. IIRC we don't actually have an accurate idea of how common gay (or bi I guess) people are. The fact that it's really hard to account for closeted people is a big reason.

ArtificialGlory
IIRC we don't actually have an accurate idea of how common gay (or bi I guess) people are. The fact that it's really hard to account for closeted people is a big reason.

Certainly. Still, I think it's a decent estimate. Even in the most open, liberal, and accepting parts of the world the figure doesn't typically go much above 5%.

Stigma
Certainly. Still, I think it's a decent estimate. Even in the most open, liberal, and accepting parts of the world the figure doesn't typically go much above 5%.

http://www.fronda.pl/a/andrzej-margasinski-dla-frondapl-ilu-jest-homoseksualistow-w-polsce,43307.html

Recent American survey says:

"The National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) report from 2013 shows that 2,3% identifies themselves as LGB persons."

(translated from Polish. Original:
"National Health Interview Survey (NHIS). Raport opublikowany w 2013 r. stwierdza, 2,3 proc. badanych identyfikuje siÄ™ jako osoby LGB,"wink

Esau Cairn
Why does one part of the world feel the need to make such a ridiculous "new" law as this?

Adam_PoE

In San Francisco, 1 in 5 men identifies as gay. That does not include bisexuals.

Surtur
No you didn't.

I certainly did. I've seen your posts before, you aren't hard to predict.

But anyways, it's already been pointed out straight people vastly outnumber homosexuals, but hey we can ignore that because..reasons. Whether it's a 1% figure or 5% or even 10%, it's vastly outnumbered by straight folk and before you ask another silly question no it doesn't mean gay molestation is less important.

Robtard

Are you also not aware that Trump and Cruz are the top two candidates on the Republican platform, having the largest groups of supporters? You should really know this.

Time-Immemorial
Quit trolling Rob, you complained about me asking you a question that you yourself asked and now your making this about Trump and Cruz, bad form.

Robtard
Oh boy

Stigma
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
In San Francisco, 1 in 5 men identifies as gay. That does not include bisexuals.
Source?

Jesus McBurger
My gay senses are tingling

Time-Immemorial
Oh boy

laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Stigma
Source?

"Same-sex Couples and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Population: New Estimates from the American Community Survey."

Surtur
But we can all agree, gays vastly outnumbered by straights, right? I mean whatever the number of gays is, we can agree it is NOWHERE near the number of straight people, right?

Adam_PoE
But we can all agree, gays vastly outnumbered by straights, right? I mean whatever the number of gays is, we can agree it is NOWHERE near the number of straight people, right?

I do not think anyone is disputing that. Only the notion that LGBT people never approach more than 5% of the population even in LGBT-affirming cities. LGBT people represent approximately 10% of the population overall, but may represent more or less depending on the place. That is all.

Time-Immemorial
Its interesting how you justify this but slam any conservatives standing up for their rights.

Newjak
Why are people caring about the percent of the population composed of LGBT people? What does that number have to do with this case?

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its interesting how you justify this but slam any conservatives standing up for their rights.
What are some conservative rights?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
What are some conservative rights?

IOW: Only Gay Liberals can stand for something

Jesus McBurger
I may be gay, but I am no liberal, but foreal what are some conservative rights? I really can't think of any besides guns maybe

Time-Immemorial
https://danceswithdissonance.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/bingo.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Why are people caring about the percent of the population composed of LGBT people? What does that number have to do with this case?

This post brought up the point:

Do you believe that gay male sex offenders are given an open invitation to lust after boys who are changing? The potential for abuse there has always existed. Same with female predators that lust for young girls. Why do you only care now that it's a man perving on young girls?

Stigma
"Same-sex Couples and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Population: New Estimates from the American Community Survey."
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-Same-Sex-Couples-GLB-Pop-ACS-Oct-2006.pdf

Page 8. It says:

"Estimated % of gay men, lesbians, and bisexuals in the adult population"

San Francisco Metropolitan area is 8.2% so 1 in 12.

San Francisco City is 15.4% so about 1 in 6/7.

So in the city it's not 20% like you claimed. And yeah, 5% off in such a large population makes a difference.

Newjak
This post brought up the point: Oh I think that is a fair point by nemebro. I brought up the same thing in the other thread. I do find it weird how all of sudden this matters.

Oh wait are people saying that because there are so few gay men compared to straight men that Man/boy rape isn't a concern to them?

Does this mean that the people who are concerned about grown men with underage girls believe that the number of male molesters of female children are greater than the number of LGBT people in our country? If so this country has a bigger problem than I realized.

Bardock42
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-Same-Sex-Couples-GLB-Pop-ACS-Oct-2006.pdf

Page 8. It says:

"Estimated % of gay men, lesbians, and bisexuals in the adult population"

San Francisco Metropolitan area is 8.2% so 1 in 12.

San Francisco City is 15.4% so about 1 in 6/7.

So in the city it's not 20% like you claimed. And yeah, 5% off in such a large population makes a difference.

4.6 percentage points off, you mean?

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Oh I think that is a fair point by nemebro. I brought up the same thing in the other thread. I do find it weird how all of sudden this matters.

Oh wait are people saying that because there are so few gay men compared to straight men that Man/boy rape isn't a concern to them?

Does this mean that the people who are concerned about grown men with underage girls believe that the number of male molesters of female children are greater than the number of LGBT people in our country? If so this country has a bigger problem than I realized. Yeah, was a solid point.

Seems so. Those weirdos.

It just seemed like they were doing backflips.

Stigma
Originally posted by Bardock42
Exactement.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42

Funny thing too, skimming through the report, it seems like homosexuals identifying as such was on the rise due to growing acceptance and such. Considering that report is ten years old, wouldn't be surprised if 1 in 5 men in SF identify as gay now.

"The number of same-sex couples in the U.S. grew by more than 30 percent from 2000 to 2005, from nearly 600,000 couples in 2000 to almost 777,000 in 2005. Such an increase is five times the six percent rate of growth in the U.S. population."

Stigma
Funny thing too, skimming through the report, it seems like homosexuals identifying as such was on the rise due to growing acceptance and such. Considering that report is ten years old, wouldn't be surprised if 1 in 5 men in SF identify as gay now.
Or not. thumb up Pure speculation smile

Robtard
'Wouldn't be surprised" implies it's speculation and not fact.

But you're probably right, the acceptance of homosexuality is down from 10 years ago or something. So gays are likely more prone to keeping their sexuality secret.

Stigma
'Wouldn't be surprised" implies it's speculation and not fact.
Touche.

But you're probably right, the acceptance of homosexuality is down from 10 years ago or something. You sure? I think even though GBL people still encounter prejudice, the trend should be that the acceptance is more and more common.

At least in the last 10 years this is what I observe in my country.

Surtur
Yeah, was a solid point.

Seems so. Those weirdos.

It just seemed like they were doing backflips.

Except this is bunk. Show me a single quote of anyone saying men raping boys was not a concern to them. Go on, I'll wait. Pointing out a fact like straights out number gays sure as hell doesn't say it.

I even said I don't think grown ass men should be able to get naked in front of kids. So no, it's not about not caring about gay rape. But the thing is..we didn't just recently have them enact a law saying men and boys can share locker rooms. You can't say the same for this transgender stuff, which was recent, which is why people are talking about it.

So why are important details like "this was just a recent law" being left out when it comes to why people aren't talking as much about gay rape?

Time-Immemorial
Another Washington thug causing trouble, what he is doing is wrong and should be arrested.

Robtard
Touche.

You sure? I think even though GBL people still encounter prejudice, the trend should be that the acceptance is more and more common.

At least in the last 10 years this is what I observe in my country.

Yeah, that was sarcasm. I believe Adam's 1/5 claim to be likely true, considering the rising trend that report showed, it being from 10 years ago and how homosexuality is more accepted now than in 2006, eg Marriage Equality becoming a thing

Time-Immemorial
Thugs will be thugs

Stigma
Yeah, that was sarcasm. I believe Adam's 1/5 claim to be likely true, considering the rising trend that report showed, it being from 10 years ago and how homosexuality is more accepted now than in 2006, eg Marriage Equality becoming a thing
When it comes to San Francisco City area it might be true but I'd like to see it confirmed in a recent survey or something.

When it comes to the general populatuion of the US, the 2013 study I cited says GBL population is just under 2.5%.

Robtard
Except this is bunk. Show me a single quote of anyone saying men raping boys was not a concern to them. Go on, I'll wait. Pointing out a fact like straights out number gays sure as hell doesn't say it.

I even said I don't think grown ass men should be able to get naked in front of kids. So no, it's not about not caring about gay rape. But the thing is..we didn't just recently have them enact a law saying men and boys can share locker rooms. You can't say the same for this transgender stuff, which was recent, which is why people are talking about it.

So why are important details like "this was just a recent law" being left out when it comes to why people aren't talking as much about gay rape?

Being dismissive, ie "meh, it happens a whole lot less" shows a lack of concern.

Surtur

It wouldn't surprise me if the 1/5 thing was true for San Francisco. But then we are talking about the country as a whole, not a specific city known for it's large gay population.

Just like there is a section of Chicago called "Boys Town" where, you guessed it, a lot of gays live. So if you went there you'd be running into a lot of gays, but it wouldn't suddenly change the fact about the overall number of homosexuals in the country.

I also just flat out do not think men and boys should be able to shower together. Nor should adult females and little girls.

Robtard
Adam's comment was specifically about the city of SF.

Time-Immemorial
Being dismissive, ie "meh, it happens a whole lot less" shows a lack of concern.

Interesting you dismiss anything anyone says on the other side and just try to flip around it.

Newjak

So why are important details like "this was just a recent law" being left out when it comes to why people aren't talking as much about gay rape? I think you're missing the point.

Like you've said interage bathrooms have existed for a long time and yet there is no current push to really get rid of them.

But all of a sudden this concern rises on this topic. It just seems out of place. I think the point that is being made as well is that the world hasn't fallen apart because men and boys share showers yet for some reason grown men and underage girls are becoming a rallying cry for this movement. People are acting like culture itself is breaking apart. It's just comes off as we need an excuse so here is the first one we think will stick.

You yourself even said most men that would use this law would use it for its true purpose which is to feel secure in a bathroom that they identify with their true gender.

Robtard
Interesting you dismiss anything anyone says on the other side and just try to flip around it. Oh boy

Stigma
Adam's comment was specifically about the city of SF.
True.

It was actually Artificial Glory's claim that in general US population it's like 5-10% of GLB people.

Then Adam gave an example of SF.

Time-Immemorial
Oh boy

Thats you usual comment when faced with the facts, just accept you will take any opposite side against anyone purely on a ideological difference when it comes to identity politics.

Robtard
True.

It was actually Artificial Glory's claim that in general US population it's like 5-10% of GLB people.

Then Adam gave an example of SF. AG's claim isn't all that crazy, imo. Cconsidering the world-wide stigma against homosexuality and people being afraid or self-loathing to come out.

eg Look at Ted Cruz, clearly a self-loathing homosexual. Would be ever come out? I don't think so.

Newjak
It wouldn't surprise me if the 1/5 thing was true for San Francisco. But then we are talking about the country as a whole, not a specific city known for it's large gay population.

Just like there is a section of Chicago called "Boys Town" where, you guessed it, a lot of gays live. So if you went there you'd be running into a lot of gays, but it wouldn't suddenly change the fact about the overall number of homosexuals in the country.

I also just flat out do not think men and boys should be able to shower together. Nor should adult females and little girls. Then push for a law that says adults and minors should have separate bathrooms I don't see how that is the same as transgenders getting to use the bathroom for the gender they identify with.

Also I don't think the gays is less argument really works because it once again assumes child molesters for females greatly outnumber the number of male child molesters for boys. I would like to see some actual data to support this.

Stigma
AG's claim isn't all that crazy, considering the world-wide stigma against homosexuality
I see what you did there. cool

and people being afraid or self-loathing to come out eg Look at Ted Cruz, clearly a self-loathing homosexual. Would be ever come out? I don't think so.
LOL

Robtard
Thats you usual comment when faced with the facts, just accept you will take any opposite side against anyone purely on a ideological difference when it comes to identity politics.

You really need to stop demonizing me, it's not healthy.

Time-Immemorial
I'm not. Im stating the facts, you take the opposite side on anything, I really don't believe you believe half the stuff you write, you mainly just play devils advocate and try to punch holes in peoples arguments for pure enjoyment. Look at who you are defending here, some thug acting like a class A retard.

Robtard
I see what you did there. cool

LOL

It wasn't a gag. Homosexuality is still a crime in some countries. Is it really hard to believe that there are really 2-4 times the amount of homosexuals in the world, but they're not open about it?

Robtard
I'm not. Im stating the facts, you take the opposite side on anything, I really don't believe you believe half the stuff you write, you mainly just play devils advocate and try to punch holes in peoples arguments for pure enjoyment. Look at who you are defending here, some thug acting like a class A retard.

Honestly, I have no idea what point you're on now. Who exactly am I defending here do you imagine? Thug?

Time-Immemorial
Are you also not aware that Trump and Cruz are the top two candidates on the Republican platform, having the largest groups of supporters? You should really know this.

You call this a solid argument rob?

Robtard
That was just stating a fact, you should really move beyond it. That's so page 2 or something

Stigma
It wasn't a gag. Homosexuality is still a crime in some countries. Is it really hard to believe that there are really 2-4 times the amount of homosexuals in the world, but they're not open about it?
Oh, you mean in the world. Not sure.

If we narrow it down to the West I kinda dount that people answering a survey live in fear of social stigma. So I'd say these numbers are pretty exact.

I agree that in the coutnries that have death penalty for homosexualtiy there will be like close to zero open homosexuals, as the terror will rule.

I am especially concerned about LGBT rghts in hardcore Muslim countries.

Time-Immemorial
That was just stating a fact, you should really move beyond it. That's so page 2 or something

You didn't state a fact, you didn't back that claim up, you made a wild assumption.

Robtard
Oh, you mean in the world. Not sure.

If we narrow it down to the West I kinda dount that people answering a survey live in fear of social stigma. So I'd say these numbers are pretty exact.

I agree that in the coutnries that have death penalty for homosexualtiy there will be like close to zero open homosexuals, as the terror will rule.

I am especially concerned about LGBT rghts in hardcore Muslim countries. Finally, said something not insane. There's hope for Poland.

Robtard
You didn't state a fact, you didn't back that claim up, you made a wild assumption.

HYG:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Trump 33.8
Cruz 21.0

But that/this was off topic, so we should just move on

Stigma
Finally, said something not insane. There's hope for Poland.
LOL

That's kinda racist of you, but I let it pass stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
HYG:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Why is his comments insane up until this point, but Germany's Bartdocks are not?

Robtard
Why is his comments insane up until this point, but Germany's Bartdocks are not?

B42 made one post in here and it was to point out correct mathematics. Why would I find correct maths insane?

Time-Immemorial
HYG:

Trump 33.8
Cruz 21.0

But that/this was off topic, so we should just move on

You have no proof this guy has anything to do with trump or Cruz. Baseless claim.

Stigma
Rob is secretly Bardock... eek!

ArtificialGlory

SF metro area has 6.2% of people who identify as gay/bi/transgender. I'd say SF is an exception, though. It has a long history of pioneering LGBT rights and is known for having quite a few gay villages. I have no doubt SF attracts LGBT folks from all over the country which messes with statistics.

Robtard
You have no proof this guy has anything to do with trump or Cruz. Baseless claim.

Should would say as baseless as this claim:

But you didn't flip out over that...

Time-Immemorial
I could say the same for you never flipping out on any stupid comments made on your side, tell me what this has to do with trump or Cruz? And no liberalism doesn't work.

Robtard
Pretty sure I answered your question above

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.