Knightfall Vader gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Anakin as of operation knightfall.

1. Darth Maul
2. Obi Wan
3. Starkiller
4. Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress
4. Mace Windu
5. Rebels Vader
6. Yoda
7. Darth Sidious

Trocity
Could get to 6 imo.

|King Joker|
Not getting past 5. I don't know if or where he stops before then, though.

FreshestSlice
No way is Vader beating a more powerful and more sane version of yourself.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 5

Col. Valerian
Stops at 5 or maybe on either/one of the two 4s.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Stops at 5 or maybe on either/one of the two 4s.
Lol oops

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Not getting past 5. I don't know if or where he stops before then, though.

AncientPower

I perfectly understand that Darth Vader became more powerful and more technically masterful of his saber. He does not however carry over the blindingly fast and utterly savage technique that Anakin and to a greater degree Knightfall Vader weilded.

That offense is only replicated by Sidious, Yoda and arguably Mace Windu when amped before his death. It is not something you see anybody but the aforementioned displayed. I give it to Knightfall Vader because he has that overwhelming offense that Vader had to drop after becoming the man in the black.

Yes his older incarnations are more powerful and masterful, but Vader only gained that in exchange for being next to Yoda and Sidious in saber offense.

FreshestSlice
You'll of course have to explain why New Canon is wrong in saying Vader>Anakin in every way. Get on disproving those quotes, AP.

AncientPower
I didn't disagree with Rebels Vader being more powerful in the Force and more technivally masterful with a lightsaber. Infact I said exactly that was true.

Simply put all the accolades in the world don't counter the fact that Anakin's feat of completely demolishing Dooku and Knightfall Vader's feat of almost defeating Kenobi are both better feats than any victory suit Vader has had.

Vader on Mustafar had goe days without any rest, food or water and was emotionally wrecked; then Padme and Kenobi come along and, in his eyes, turn on him, making him mentally unstable as well. Despite all of that Vader was still on-top against his own master Kenobi whom has defeated Maul, Ventress and Grievous.

A knightfall Vader with all of his mental, physical and emotional faculties in order is, in my opinion, simply more overpowering than the much more conservative Vader.

FreshestSlice
Don't remember the quote that says, "AncientPower's opinion on feats is proof of Anakin just being better," so you haven't given me what I asked for...

AncientPower
I gave my opinion, I did not ask you to like it.

Darth Thor
Stops at Mace.

JKBart
jifsdkl[k

gideongarner01

gideongarner01
Knightfall Vader makes it to 5. I think knightfall Vader can beat Rebels Vader for a slight majority. Either way he stops at 6 hard.

NewGuy01
i didn't read the op, but anakin clears

Total Warrior
Stop at 6

xPRIMEx
Probably loses to rebels Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.