MoS Superman vs Juggernaut and Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
MoS braces himself while Juggernaut (X3) and Negasonic Teenage Warhead charge him from opposite sides at max power/speed, smashing him in the middle.

What happens?

Time-Immemorial
Those people are so below him it's of no consequence.

Nega could not even hurt or KO Angel, and Juggs ran through some walls.

FrothByte
So just one shot? Superman will be groggy but will otherwise be unharmed. I guess at the most he can probably get KO'd... still won't be harmed though.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Bring me golem.

Time-Immemorial
hahahah did you see that golem broke this morning?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
hahahah did you see that golem broke this morning? I hear he had a heart attack and kmc and died on the post.

Impediment
Superman shits in their mouths.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Impediment

So you're saying he gets squished so badly that shit comes out of him from all sides and they eat it for good measure?

hmm

Wouldn't go that far, I say he gets hurt but not all that badly. stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
His own people could barely hurt him, and he was never really hurt besides entering zods ship, which was temporary. I dont know how these two hurt him.

FrothByte
Uhmm... oil rig? Not saying the team beats him, just want to point out that Superman can get KO'd.

Time-Immemorial
We beat this horse to death, we disagree, I dont have the energy.

Nibedicus
His own people could barely hurt him, and he was never really hurt besides entering zods ship, which was temporary. I dont know how these two hurt him.

Also, A-10 it appeared that he felt the impact of the A-10 shots. Bear in mind, at full power, Negasonic blew up the whole shipyard, she hits pretty hard. And juggs busted thru solid concrete like it was water. I'd agree that Juggs would be the weak link here, but between him and Nega hitting Superman at the same time in between the two of them, at the very least, he'd be hurting.

Hurt doesn't really mean badly injured, he felt the A-10 shots and getting tossed hard into that bank safe actually hurt him a bit. Negasonic's full power attack is leagues beyond either, IMO. I say he at least gets pretty bruised up.

Time-Immemorial
If superman hit the ship yard speed it would level it as well, he moved before the A-10 hit him, I think he got glanced by one but didn't do anything. He survived the world engine explosion weakened so I don't know how she's hurting him.

We saw what the A-10 did to Nam, he got back up and destroyed the A-10.

As far as the safe, he hit it, and then started fighting even harder, so I have a hard time believing he was actually hurt. Was he affected by things? Yea.

Nibedicus
If superman hit the ship yard speed it would level it as well, he moved before the A-10 hit him, I think he got glanced by one but didn't do anything. He survived the world engine explosion weakened so I don't know how she's hurting him.

We saw what the A-10 did to Nam, he got back up and destroyed the A-10.

As far as the safe, he hit it, and then started fighting even harder, so I have a hard time believing he was actually hurt. Was he affected by things? Yea.

What part of the MoS movie showed that he packed that kind of punch? I can't remember any TBH. He was hit square in the back, grunted and got tossed to the side (I think I showed you screenshots some time back). Nam got hit in the stomach, grunted and got tossed back as well. It didn't really hurt-hurt him but he clearly felt it (like a punch to the gut).

I think our definition of hurt is different. I classify hurt as suffering some form of pain due to injury. I think your definition is some form of tangible/permanent debilitating injury.

Time-Immemorial
Im talking physics, if he flew into the earth at speed the place would be dust.

Yea our definition I think is different. Hurt to me means, long suffering and ****ed up, can't perform a task.

Nibedicus
Im talking physics, if he flew into the earth at speed the place would be dust.

Yea our definition I think is different. Hurt to me means, long suffering and ****ed up, can't perform a task.

Physics would mean he punches thru and pierces deep into the ground and not generate an explosion, wouldn't it? Not a physicist but I don't think railguns generate massive explosions. stick out tongue

Yeah, I think that's the disconnect here. Our definitions are clearly different (both are correct, tho). stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
I dont think he would punch through, Routh did it in Returns, had to heat the crust of the earth up to do that. If he impacted the earth at the shipyard without it, it would be like an astroid hitting, everything would be vaporized.

Cheers.

Raisen
supes

FrothByte
The point is, Superman is not invincible. He can and has been hurt by forces weaker than Negasonic's full power. Whether Negasonic can KO him or not is questionable. But it would be foolish to think it won't hurt him.

ShadowFyre
I dont know. A man sized object hitting the earth at speed and it is harder than everything. I guess it depends on how much speed he gets up. Im thinking he would pierce into the ground. It might cause some explosion but Totally different physical makeup than a large, broad partially frozen, partially melted rock thats gonna explode on impact.

If anything he would cause an implosion. Just as damaging in a way.

Negasonic should have a better aoe attack but MOS should have a more lethal affect on a single opponent.

For ex: if Negasonic gave Thor what she gave the shipyard I doubt he would be hurt at all really as its an omnidirectional explosion. And he can deliver and tank ones a helluva lot larger than that.

If Supes caught Thor unaware across the jaw at full speed from upper atmosphere? Yeah, prob gonna smart.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs can't generate the speed to hurt MOS. Though, if the speed was equal, and they both charged each other, Juggs would win. Supes can't win that competition.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again, Supes was temporarily KO'd on two separate occasions in MOS, and possibly a third. He was clearly capable of being put down... just not sure these two have enough

Time-Immemorial
If you look at the few times he was Ko'd it was a Oil rid falling on him in his early years, a alien world engine blowing up on him while he was extreamly weakened. Its not really bad showings you know what i mean?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oh I agree, I don't think they are low showings per se. More just that he was able to be temporarily put down at times. Don't forget Nam and Faora also temp KO'd him. Anyways, I just don't think these two have what it takes. He should be fine.

Khazra Reborn
Has NTW been in other movies besides Deadpool?

FrothByte
I wouldn't say the oil rig fell on him in his "early years". Problem with MOS is it doesn't have a very clear timeline, but it doesn't seem like more than a few weeks before his big fight with Zod.

Time-Immemorial
I have to correct you on that. It was is his earlier years because Lois went back and did all the research and she talked about all the heroics of a ghost throughout the years. And when she went to perry to publish it, he denied her.

FrothByte
And this ghost saving the oil rig was the latest heroics. So it couldn't have been that long ago. Besides, even if was more than a week, he's still clearly an adult and not so far off from his age during his fight with Zod. You make it sound like he was in his teens.

Time-Immemorial
I never said he was in his teens. Regardless I don't think the oil rig was a bad showing. I've always held the concept that we don't actually know if he was KO'd or just chilling. I mean where did he exactly have to rush off too, he could not go back to his boat. I know you will despute that. I think Rob even has talked about why he doesn't think he was KO'd. Anyways considering our past about MoS, I would rather not get into this again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree about not getting into the discussion again T.I., but really, it's more likely he was KO'd in the Oil Rig scene than merely resting. But hey, in the end, it's not that big of a deal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.