Black Panther/Captain America vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
This is Steve Rogers. Adamantium Sabes.
Can these two ko the Tooth?

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/HX1aNFW.jpg

h1a8
You think Cap can beat sabretooth?

riv6672
Grigorio Tsuokalos does not lie.

deathslash
Cap does not solo. He's had enough trouble with creed's weaker, slower archenemy wolverine and creed definitely has the feats to say that he can take cap. Likewise, panther would also have a fairly hard time with him. Together, the team wins but creed makes them work for it.

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
creed's weaker, slower archenemy wolverine
Creed is Wolverine Lite.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Creed is Wolverine Lite.

His physical strength is actually way way above Wolverines. I think Wolvie has a better healing factor. On the other hand I could of sworn I've read that Creed had survived getting decapitated by Wolverine..even though the sword he used to do it was specifically an "anti regeneration" sword.

DarkSaint85
That wasn't the real deal..you're referring to the Muramasa blade?

Wolverine has also survived decapitation too, FWIW.

As for the thread, I reckon the team can put him down.

riv6672
Thanks, Surtur and DS.
My personal beliefs aside, to stay on topic, the team can surely best Creed.

carver9
Creed is Wolverine Lite.

Like always.

carver9
http://i.imgur.com/HX1aNFW.jpg

SMDH

riv6672
Am i your your new huckleberry, Carver? Cool. thumb up

One Big Mob
Whoever said Cap solos really know their comics.

And then he kicks Sabes in the guts when he's down a couple times

h1a8
Sabes will kill Cap. The team has a good chance though.

riv6672
Originally posted by h1a8
Sabes will kill Cap.
Never happen.
Cap can and would KO him. He has used his shield to shear the turret off a tank (and stagger many MANY super strong invulnerable opponents). Cap can cause enough blunt force trauma to put Creed down.
Just because he heals does not mean he cant be KOd. Wolverine's been KOd, and like i said, creed is Wolverine Lite.

deathslash
Never happen.
Cap can and would KO him. He has used his shield to shear the turret off a tank (and stagger many MANY super strong invulnerable opponents). Cap can cause enough blunt force trauma to put Creed down.
Just because he heals does not mean he cant be KOd. Wolverine's been KOd, and like i said, creed is Wolverine Lite. the same can be said of creed. He's straight up blitzed wolverine on many different occasions and only ever loses when Logan gets in a lucky hit or his friends show up to help him. Let's also not pretend that cap hasn't struggled to affect Logan before (because he has) and quite frankly, he's usually on the losing end of a fight with logan. Lastly, let's not pretend that cap has some uber level of damage output that's gonna outdo creed's healing factor, durability and pain tolerance. The man's taken repeated hits from characters like colossus, rouge, Luke cage, etc. He's not gonna get knocked out by cap alone.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Wolvie has a better healing factor.

No, he doesn't.

Originally posted by Surtur
On the other hand I could of sworn I've read that Creed had survived getting decapitated by Wolverine..even though the sword he used to do it was specifically an "anti regeneration" sword.

That was a clone. That's why he smelled different.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3677769-2377366-max0075.jpg

riv6672
the same can be said of creed. He's straight up blitzed wolverine on many different occasions and only ever loses when Logan gets in a lucky hit or his friends show up to help him.
Yeah...Wolverine doesnt duck.

The man's taken repeated hits from characters like colossus, rouge, Luke cage, etc. He's not gonna get knocked out by cap alone.
Sure he will. Cap fights with skill, not just brute strength.

StiltmanFTW
Creed has been trained by The Foreigner, he's no slouch himself.

riv6672
Well, thats half fact half opinion, and no i'm not trying to troll you. Wolverine's well trained too, but on average brawls. I will say, i believe Creed fights more skillfully more often.

Blue Area Vet
LOL at Creed is faster than Wolverine. If that's the case, then BP must be a speedster compared to Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Creed's always been faster than Wolverine.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed's always been faster than Wolverine.

Not sure where that is coming from. He's bigger and stronger.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Not sure where that is coming from. He's bigger and stronger.

Comics, bro. Comics.

Try reading them... facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Example #1:

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/tunnelblitze4.jpg.html

Example #2:

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/frstwolviefight.jpg.html

... and that's early Sabretooth, before his many upgrades.

Blue Area Vet
Comics, bro. Comics.

Try reading them... facepalm

I do sis. Have you read every comic ever made? I'd say any speed advantage is relative to him having superior stats overall. It's not like it's a different tier of speed. Like a pretty good athlete racing Hussein Bolt.

By they way, sis, Sabertooth is sucky, uninteresting character, so why are you not shitting on him accordingly?

StiltmanFTW
I do sis. Have you read every comic ever made?

Have you ever read any comics with Sabretooth and Wolverine? laughing out loud

Impartial narrator states that Creed is faster:

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/frstwolviefight2.jpg.html

And again...

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/wolverinealmost.jpg.html

StiltmanFTW
I am a sucky, uninteresting poster, so why are you not shitting on me?

laughing out loud

Got other things to do.

deathslash
LOL at Creed is faster than Wolverine. If that's the case, then BP must be a speedster compared to Wolverine. creed has pinned down t'challa before and had him dead to rights. We also don't know what would happen in an all out fight between panther and logan. While panther has caught him off guard before, in their first fight, Logan managed to pin him down and seemed to have the upper hand (of course, this was decades before both of them got a bunch of upgrades).Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed's always been faster than Wolverine. this is the the truth. Creed has always been stronger, faster, and had a better healing factor than logan. Meanwhile, wolverine has more skill and can occasionally use creed's speed, weight, and the environment to his advantage.

One Big Mob
Deathslashed

Surtur
No, he doesn't.

I thought he has come back from a nuke before. I died a little bit inside typing that.

RadZoa
Trying to track down Creed and Wolvie's fights, anyone got issue numbers for those?

deathslash
Originally posted by RadZoa
Trying to track down Creed and Wolvie's fights, anyone got issue numbers for those? you could check most of them out in either logan's or creed's respect threads. If you absolutely must know the issue numbers, I suggest that you ask stiltman since he's our only living wolverine expert.

Blue Area Vet
creed has pinned down t'challa before and had him dead to rights. We also don't know what would happen in an all out fight between panther and logan. While panther has caught him off guard before, in their first fight, Logan managed to pin him down and seemed to have the upper hand (of course, this was decades before both of them got a bunch of upgrades). this is the the truth. Creed has always been stronger, faster, and had a better healing factor than logan. Meanwhile, wolverine has more skill and can occasionally use creed's speed, weight, and the environment to his advantage.

BP also breezed by him like he was standing still when Creed was running scared.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Got other things to do.

Awe, Slitman has more characters to shit on in the ownership thread, how cute. eek! Is that how you maintain a 24/7 erection?

Blue Area Vet
Have you ever read any comics with Sabretooth and Wolverine? laughing out loud

Impartial narrator states that Creed is faster:

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/frstwolviefight2.jpg.html

And again...

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/wolverinealmost.jpg.html

Yup. Didn't remember it being said he was faster specifically, but you did. Blow yourself if need be.

DarkSaint85
you could check most of them out in either logan's or creed's respect threads. If you absolutely must know the issue numbers, I suggest that you ask stiltman since he's our only living wolverine expert.

BAV is a better expert than him.

Vanguard
I also like how BAV had sense enough to include Black Panther in the fight. Panther in his upcoming series could solo Sabretooth also.

riv6672
^^^Two soloists.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BAV is a better expert than him.

laughing out loud

We should really stop making fun of mentally challenged people smile

Vanguard
^^^Two soloists.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

We should really stop making fun of mentally challenged people smile

No, you should stop thinking of yourself as an ******* and learn to love the man in the mirror. Baby steps.

h1a8
I think this fight is a split. I'm still thinking about it. No one on the team can beat Sabes for a majority. His strength, speed, agility, healing factor, and claws are too much.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

We should really stop making fun of mentally challenged people smile thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.