Black Lives Matter thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
I don't see a thread for this. Feel free to post any related to BLM and what their propaganda has done to these youths actions!

Beating a Latino veteran at Mcdonalds...

http://imgur.com/gallery/OBdGL

v23zSiBWyqc

Prof. T.C McAbe
All lives matter, me thinks. Though I see this campaing as a means to raise the awareness of the injustice the black people face, more so than others I guess. I was only 7 months in the US and have never experienced racisms or so. The people I met, the black and the white were all nice, supportive and really cool.^^

Bentley
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
All lives matter, me thinks. Though I see this campaing as a means to raise the awareness of the injustice the black people face, more so than others I guess. I was only 7 months in the US and have never experienced racisms or so. The people I met, the black and the white were all nice, supportive and really cool.^^

Did you meet people from KMC?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Bentley
Did you meet people from KMC?

No. I am bold but not insane xD.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No. I am bold but not insane xD.

Why the hell does everyone think we're dangerous?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Why the hell does everyone think we're dangerous?
I was just Kidding^^.

Bentley
Barring that time a poster was stalking Digi I haven't heard much disturbing stuff about posters in this forum.

I mean, their opinions aside, some of them have disturbing thought processes.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley
Barring that time a poster was stalking Digi I haven't heard much disturbing stuff about posters in this forum.

I mean, their opinions aside, some of them have disturbing thought processes. There was this one guy who was something of a sexual predator to some younger members.

Surtur
So they beat up a guy for not answering whether or not black lives matter?

Well okay, so guess what little thugs? Your specific black lives do not matter, not anymore. It's a shame this guy wasn't carrying a gun, then we'd have a few less thugs to worry about and the world would of been made a tiny bit better.

But I just love the logic of these imbeciles. "You don't think black lives matter, we will show you they do by robbing you!". I'm guessing they stole his credit card, but only used it to donate money to black charities, right? You see because black lives matter and what better way to prove it then by robbery and violence? These kids learned from Ferguson quite well.

Originally posted by NemeBro
There was this one guy who was something of a sexual predator to some younger members.

Well shit let us cross our fingers this poster doesn't reside in the state of Washington.

Surtur
I mean I wish what happened to these thugs:

TKwGany919E

Would of happened to the thugs attacking the vet. I love it when these people get the tables turned on them, those people tried to rob some college kids and got F*CKED UP. I love it.

Time-Immemorial
It's interesting how black lives matter is destroying people's lives and hurting people and no one cares because they fit their agenda.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It's interesting how black lives matter is destroying people's lives and hurting people and no one cares because they fit their agenda.

Now for a second imagine if a bunch of white thugs asked a black guy if all lives mattered and when he refused to answer they beat him and robbed him.

Al Sharpton would be on a plane so fast he'd cause a sonic boom.

Time-Immemorial
This is just the double standard I am always confirming. It never counts when BLM act like a bunch of hooligans and put people in hospitals.

Bardock42
What exactly do you two (Surtur and TI) want to happen, besides the police finding and arresting the attackers and them subsequently facing justice?

cdtm
There's always a bad egg in any bunch, unfortunately. (And I mean any political activism, not just blm.)

Call me a cynic, but I've decided simply to avoid engaging most people on the internet about any sort of politics. When someone's response to earnest questions are "IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU", it's time to just assume a lot of people are in it for the frothing mouth arguments. Grab a book and educate yourself, I guess..

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
What exactly do you two (Surtur and TI) want to happen, besides the police finding and arresting the attackers and them subsequently facing justice?

I do want them to be found and face justice. But the OP obviously wanted to discuss the specific incident. Why does there need to be anything more then that?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
There's always a bad egg in any bunch, unfortunately. (And I mean any political activism, not just blm.)

Call me a cynic, but I've decided simply to avoid engaging most people on the internet about any sort of politics. When someone's response to earnest questions are "IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU", it's time to just assume a lot of people are in it for the frothing mouth arguments. Grab a book and educate yourself, I guess..

I have said before I would like to see at least a method to the madness. For example why are these people messing with a member of another minority? Shouldn't it be white people they are doing this stuff to? Why are they going after someone from a group that also experiences racism in this country? Doesn't it make more sense to go after the people they claim perpetrate 90% of the racism?

Bardock42
Because they are not people who care about the political ideals of Black Lives Matter, they are criminals who were out for a confrontation.

Surtur
Because they are not people who care about the political ideals of Black Lives Matter, they are criminals who were out for a confrontation.

Which is why I think it's unfortunate the vet didn't have a conceal and carry permit.

Bardock42
Sure, but the story has very little to do with the Black Lives Matter movement, except that these people used the phrase to pick a fight.

Surtur
Well they haven't even caught the people behind it yet so we really don't know if what you just said is accurate.

Bardock42
Yeah, I suppose that's true. But if you had to bet...do you think this was a political attack?

Surtur
I don't know, but part of the problem I can see is even if these people were caught and said "it is a political attack" don't you think people would just say they were lying or just say they don't represent the movement?

So it'd be an impossible bet for me to truly win.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know, but part of the problem I can see is even if these people were caught and said "it is a political attack" don't you think people would just say they were lying or just say they don't represent the movement?

So it'd be an impossible bet for me to truly win.

Oh yeah, I definitely think the vast majority of people in the movement would denounce this disgusting attack, and the known leaders would likely as well, that just makes sense though, like this kind of violence really doesn't fit with the stated goal of the movement.

Q99
The thing is... there's actual organized regular peaceful protests with leaders and representatives, and there's some teens uninvolved with them, doing actions that have nothing to do with the organization's goals, who use the catchphrase because it's something they've latched onto because they're jerks.

Meanwhile, the double standard other people try and confront is, "Here's a group with guns and explosives talking violence in response to some very local issues most of which are very much of their own causing and where they're the ones clearly escalating things, here's another group talking and doing peaceful protests in service of a very obviously needed goals that involve lots of people dying regularly and still dying, where there's some rare acts of violence around the edge not by people actually involved in the organized protests, why are you acting like the second is worse than the first?"

The best way to make BLM go away is to hold police more responsible for their acts and do something about the disproportionate heavy responses on black suspects. Because "we get killed and beaten a lot," is something that rather rightly causes a lot of anger, and acting like the whole largely-peaceful movement is a horrible thing because of incidents that are by-far outnumbered by peaceful protest seems to be a double standard.

Heck, it could even be said truthfully, that 'what the BLM movement wants is to be treated like the Bundy's got, with attempts at negotiation and waiting them out and the police actively trying to avoid escalation.'

Surtur
For me they definitely shouldn't be treated like the Bundy's. Though let me say I don't think anyone should of been treated like them. I think it was utterly disgusting what they were allowed to get away with. I actually agreed with them being pissed over the government f*cking up the prison sentences and not noticing for nearly a decade, and I feel that is worthy of a peaceful protest, but I think it is disgusting that the cops didn't even seal off the place. They let some people come and go from that building as they pleased. Hell the one guy that was killed was killed at a friggin traffic stop I think.

But anyways I don't think the entire movement is a horrible thing. I do wish that in addition to focusing on the problems police brutality causes to the community they would focus on the problems that spawn from within the community as well. Black lives do matter and you have plenty of blacks out there that are snuffing out the lives of these people the movement says matter. Now when I say "they snuff out the lives of people they say matter" it doesn't mean I disagree that those people matter, just that there is a lot of brutality from non whites.

I know the automatic response is usually that one way to fix some problems is to tackle police brutality and I will say it again as I've said before I don't have an issue with going after that. My issue is if you only go after that. Why not designate different groups within the movement to tackle different issues? For instance we have an epidemic of gang violence in some cities, including Chicago where I live.

I acknowledge that people are right when they say there aren't always easy solutions to problems, so again I just want it to be crystal clear I am all for going after police corruption and brutality. I am all for just protesting any blatant racism even if it doesn't come from law enforcement. I am all for seeking justice against cops that legitimately inflict harm or death on someone without a valid reason.

If it were up to me I'd put a body cam on every single cop and I'd execute any cop that kills unjustly. The reason I mention the body cam is because hopefully a video of the unjust kill would be enough evidence to make the execution go through quickly. They wouldn't wallow away in prison for years or even months. But I digress, fighting police brutality isn't going to make the gangs go away. It's not going to stop an innocent kid from getting accidentally killed in the crossfire between gangs. Even when it comes to people in the community helping the police catch the killers..I feel even if the police earned their trust the issue would be that they might trust the cops, but they wouldn't trust the gang members IMO. Especially if they threaten their family.

I guess what I'm saying is I have no problem with peaceful protest, my only problem is I wish they'd branch out on the topics they tackle. I know some might be thinking "but wait you had a problem with that protest in the library". Well yeah, but to me it wasn't truly peaceful. It was non-violent, but that doesn't necessarily translate into peaceful. So I just wanted to clear that up.

Another issue I can see though is it seems that pretty much anyone that wants to do so can claim they rep the movement.

socool8520
I think that the BLM movement should focus more internally to fix their problems rather than looking at external factors as the sole cause of their perceived issues.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
I think that the BLM movement should focus more internally to fix their problems rather than looking at external factors as the sole cause of their perceived issues.

That is my issue in a nutshell. Maybe it's different for me because I live in a city with a shitload of gang violence. Just today I was driving and I passed by people passing out some fliers, do you want to know what the fliers were about?

I shall tell you: like 7 years ago some gang bangers beat a 13 yr. old to death. Here we are 7 years later and nobody has ever been caught. Justice has not been served, and you will notice that is the same reason the blacks tend to protest when a cop or otherwise just a white person kills a black guy, justice wasn't served.

But unfortunately for the dead 13 yr. old his death is overshadowed by the more recent child murder by gang bangers, Tyshawn Lee. I admit I do have trouble keeping track of all the kids murdered by gang bangers in this city.

vansonbee
It looks like the KKK has the right to protest, but liberals are counter protesting by stabbing and starting fights. What you guys think? Their freedom of speech is denied?

6ArceW3WbR8

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by NemeBro
There was this one guy who was something of a sexual predator to some younger members.

That sure is a Quandary of a situation to deal with.

80sBaby
Originally posted by vansonbee
It looks like the KKK has the right to protest, but liberals are counter protesting by stabbing and starting fights. What you guys think? Their freedom of speech is denied?

6ArceW3WbR8

The Klan were the ones doing the stabbing.

Omega Vision

6ArceW3WbR8
Always suspected you were a Klan sympathizer.

jaden101

6ArceW3WbR8

Since when do you have to be a liberal to oppose the KKK?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Always suspected you were a Klan sympathizer. I don't care what you think! I'm Asian American and my views are base on equality. If terrorist groups like BLM can protest, it also applies to KKK. You understand me hater?

Surtur
I don't know if I'd support stabbing a KKK member..unless they do something to instigate violence first. I would support kicks to the nuts for KKK members.

Robtard
Always suspected you were a Klan sympathizer.

IMO, he's more of "anything that's against black people" sympathizer, just happens to be the KKK in this instance. Tomorrow, who knows.

Omega Vision
White people who don't understand the reasons behind the BLM movement should read Claudia Rankine's "Citizen."

It very gently and earnestly explains how being black in America means being ignored, feared, and treated awkwardly by huge swathes of otherwise decent (and less decent) people.

There's one bit that's particularly powerful:

"Because white men can't
police their imagination
black men are dying."

Mindset

6ArceW3WbR8 They're terrorists.

Terrorists don't have the right to speak.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Mindset
They're terrorists.

Terrorists don't have the right to speak.
No, they're not. They'd be in jail otherwise.

Mindset
No, they're not. They'd be in jail otherwise. They were founded as a terror group and have committed acts of terrorism.

What would you call them?

Mindset
I don't care what you think! I'm Asian American and my views are base on equality. If terrorist groups like BLM can protest, it also applies to KKK. You understand me hater? Well at least you aren't shy about letting us know that you're a complete idiot.

ArtificialGlory
They were founded as a terror group and have committed acts of terrorism.

What would you call them?
Yes, they were founded as a terrorist group, but today's Klan isn't the same Klan that was founded in the 19th century. Not to mention, there are a bunch of different chapters. In the end, they have a right to hold rallies and express their views as long as they're not doing anything illegal.

Raisen
White people who don't understand the reasons behind the BLM movement should read Claudia Rankine's "Citizen."

It very gently and earnestly explains how being black in America means being ignored, feared, and treated awkwardly by huge swathes of otherwise decent (and less decent) people.

"Because white men can't
police their imagination
black men are dying."

are you white?
were most of your neighbors white?
how much did your parents make?
were your parents together your entire life?

Raisen
people. stop supporting the klan. they've changed as much as the democrats have since LBJ.

oops

Surtur
"Because white men can't
police their imagination
black men are dying."

But they are also dying, in record numbers that surpass the numbers killed by whites, at the hands of their own kind. The same kind they say matter.

If black lives matter shouldn't they begin acting like it? Maybe it's time for them to set the example. Instead of the hypocrisy we see now where they only matter if a white man is involved, and then we run the gamut of excuses as to why they only focus on that. It's almost like the movie Groundhog Day.

Isn't that the harsh reality here nobody wants to say? That some people do not care as much because these people are just killing each other off anyways with gang violence?

It is like if I have a young son and I'm lecturing him on the dangers of alcoholism whilst injecting alcohol straight into my veins with a syringe. Kind of takes the oomph out of what I'm saying, correct? I don't want to be lectured about how these lives matter when they are slaughtering each other in the streets daily and no: they are not doing that because of the police or because of white privilege or because of racism.

Omega Vision
But they are also dying, in record numbers that surpass the numbers killed by whites, at the hands of their own kind. The same kind they say matter.

If black lives matter shouldn't they begin acting like it? Maybe it's time for them to set the example. Instead of the hypocrisy we see now where they only matter if a white man is involved, and then we run the gamut of excuses as to why they only focus on that. It's almost like the movie Groundhog Day.

Isn't that the harsh reality here nobody wants to say? That some people do not care as much because these people are just killing each other off anyways with gang violence?

It is like if I have a young son and I'm lecturing him on the dangers of alcoholism whilst injecting alcohol straight into my veins with a syringe. Kind of takes the oomph out of what I'm saying, correct? I don't want to be lectured about how these lives matter when they are slaughtering each other in the streets daily and no: they are not doing that because of the police or because of white privilege or because of racism.
Once again, gang violence and the issues BLM are concerned with are apples and oranges. Stop harping on this and actually engage the subject at hand.

You act like black people don't care about stopping gang violence, when they do. But they also care about the violence they face from people who are supposed to protect them. Gangsters are under no obligation to be good or accountable, police are. It's idiotic to act like BLM people should ignore police brutality just because gang violence exists.

The difference between your alcohol example and the supposed hypocrisy you're talking about is that in your example YOU'RE the one doing it. The BLM protesters aren't the gangsters killing people. You must be smart enough to see that distinction. Trying to ascribe blame to them is a bit twisted.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Raisen
are you white?
were most of your neighbors white?
how much did your parents make?
were your parents together your entire life?
Yes
For most of my life, but now I live in a Haitian neighborhood
None of your business
Yes

All this is irrelevant to what I was saying.

Stigma

"Because white men can't
police their imagination
black men are dying."
TBH That quote makes no sense.... If that's the a powerful bit, it speaks volumes of the work itself.

Surtur
Once again, gang violence and the issues BLM are concerned with are apples and oranges. Stop harping on this and actually engage the subject at hand.

I'd stop harping on it if they started to harp on it as much as they harp about cops.

Nobody said ignore police brutality. What is being said is start caring more about the deaths that occur more often. What happens more, in your opinion? Cops kill innocent black man, or black man murders another black man because gangs and shit? How many innocent little children are killed by cops as opposed to gang bangers?

It's true they aren't the gangsters, but they are the ones screaming about how these lives matter. Well, it's time to focus on the people who take the most lives, those same lives they say matter.

I guess my thing is I've never once seen an obnoxious protest over gang violence. I see obnoxious BLM protests though. Why is this? Why is it for one issue they will obnoxiously storm into restaurants and libraries and all that, but for the other one they kind of stand on the side of the road holding signs as people drive by? Why don't they storm restaurants over dead little children? It'd be a nice change of pace.

Nibedicus
I think what Surtur is trying to say is that if Black Lives Matter, ppl should protest and strive/push for change to make black lives matter to everyone relevant, not just to the white ppl.

His idea isn't that bad, either (IMO). I mean if they dedicate all this energy to instead push programs in the long term (not an expert on these things but maybe better funding for educational programs in the ghetto?) that can reduce gang violence, they could get better results. As it is, they just end up with racial polarization. Less gang violence would mean less trigger happy paranoid cops. I dunno, sounds like a win-win. Treat the root cause and not the symptom, I always say.

Surtur
Yep that is my thing. I will never say police brutality doesn't exist. But it's not the biggest problem. It's like if you find out you have Aids and then you fall down and scrape your knee and you decide to focus on your scraped knee and just kind of push the whole "I got aids" thing to the back burner. Even though that is the thing more likely to kill you, not the scraped knee.

A cop isn't more likely to kill you, especially if you've done NOTHING wrong. An innocent person is far more likely to be gunned down in the street by..you guessed it, not a cop, but some gang banger. I want consistency, I want just as much outrage as we see over cops when it comes to gang violence as well, and we do not see as much outrage despite the gangs being the main thing bringing the communities down.

Raisen
Yes
For most of my life, but now I live in a Haitian neighborhood
None of your business
Yes

All this is irrelevant to what I was saying.

you have no ****ing clue what the reality of this is then

Raisen
there is no systemic killing of blacks in this country. its simply hype. the vast majority of these shootings wouldn't happen if people simply followed police orders, didn't wave around replica guns, didn't make furtitive gestures etc.

i've had plenty of encounters with the police. we had community pay phones in one of the particular hell holes i grew up in. i remember wearing my brothers clothes(not good, too baggy and made me look affiliated) and walking to the pay phone when the gang unit came rolling over a curb. they drive in a very aggressive manner through the neighborhood and this time it caught me off guard. i jerked to the right because i thought i would get ran over and the stopped me and cuffed me. searched me. threw me in the back of the car. they were real asses honestly. one of the local kids got my dad and then they changed their tune. they said i moved in a furtitive gesture.

i don't agree with this but as i got older i understood that these cops face a high level of danger and no matter how hard you train you will never be able to turn of the natural fight or flight response. just as i learned in the military; these things change you.

i had numerous encounters but i never was arrested because i never did anything wrong. it sucks, but it's part of life in a dangerous neighborhood. if you never lived there you can never understand and see that most of the people in those neighborhoods resist like crazy and aren't compliant with me.

Surtur
That is my motto with cops: do what they say. If they tell you to put your god damn cigarette out then you put it out. If they tell you to get out of your vehicle then get the f*ck out of the god damn car. If you think you are being treated unfairly then you can report it later on instead of trying to mess with the cop or be rude or just try to resist. Just don't do it. Do what you are told and do not try to flee.

Especially since more and more cops are getting body cams..just do what they say, within reason. If they're asking you to sacrifice your first born child then okay that is one thing, but if they are just asking you to comply with orders then do it.

You lose not a god damn thing from cooperating.

Raisen
That is my motto with cops: do what they say. If they tell you to put your god damn cigarette out then you put it out. If they tell you to get out of your vehicle then get the f*ck out of the god damn car. If you think you are being treated unfairly then you can report it later on instead of trying to mess with the cop or be rude or just try to resist. Just don't do it. Do what you are told and do not try to flee.

Especially since more and more cops are getting body cams..just do what they say, within reason. If they're asking you to sacrifice your first born child then okay that is one thing, but if they are just asking you to comply with orders then do it.

focus on the neighborhood problems and the cops will change.
cops have a damned good reason to be this aggressive. some cops are scum bags but most of them just want to be alive at the end of the day

ArtificialGlory
there is no systemic killing of blacks in this country. its simply hype. the vast majority of these shootings wouldn't happen if people simply followed police orders, didn't wave around replica guns, didn't make furtitive gestures etc.

i've had plenty of encounters with the police. we had community pay phones in one of the particular hell holes i grew up in. i remember wearing my brothers clothes(not good, too baggy and made me look affiliated) and walking to the pay phone when the gang unit came rolling over a curb. they drive in a very aggressive manner through the neighborhood and this time it caught me off guard. i jerked to the right because i thought i would get ran over and the stopped me and cuffed me. searched me. threw me in the back of the car. they were real asses honestly. one of the local kids got my dad and then they changed their tune. they said i moved in a furtitive gesture.

i don't agree with this but as i got older i understood that these cops face a high level of danger and no matter how hard you train you will never be able to turn of the natural fight or flight response. just as i learned in the military; these things change you.

i had numerous encounters but i never was arrested because i never did anything wrong. it sucks, but it's part of life in a dangerous neighborhood. if you never lived there you can never understand and see that most of the people in those neighborhoods resist like crazy and aren't compliant with me.
Yeah, that's the thing. While cops should be far more professional and held up to a much higher standard than they are now, in the end they've seen hundreds of perps that look like that and they're gonna be twitchy and presumptive.

Bardock42

If they give you a "rough ride" that breaks your spine, let them break your spine.
If they kill you in police custody say "thank you, sir" and die.

Got it

Stigma
If they give you a "rough ride" that breaks your spine, let them break your spine.

Got it
Oh man.

ArtificialGlory

Got it
Yeah, shit like this is completely unacceptable and needs to stop. Cops who do this should be charged with 1st degree murder.

Still, you can't really resist it, can you?

Raisen
Yeah, shit like this is completely unacceptable and needs to stop. Cops who do this should be charged with 1st degree murder.

Still, you can't really resist it, can you?

yeah, but these cops will always exist because of the allure of the job. they get screened well but there will always be psychos. it's not wide-scale tho

Surtur

Got it

So you missed the "do what they say within reason" part.

Got it.

Bardock42
So you missed the "do what they say within reason" part.

Got it.

And you are the arbiter of reason?

Surtur
You act like I said lay down and die if the cops want you to. Which of course you knew what I meant, but you still replied the way you did anyways..and this is the same poster that insults others by calling them buffoons.

It's time for people like you to stop pretending they are so different from the same posters they bash.

Bardock42
You act like I said lay down and die if the cops want you to. Which of course you knew what I meant, but you still replied the way you did anyways..and this is the same poster that insults others by calling them buffoons.

When the shoe fits.

Raisen

It's time for people like you to stop pretending they are so different from the same posters they bash.

we got a winner

Surtur
Yes, and I see a lot of shoes fitting here. But see, not just with me.

Raisen
well the conservatives probably wear shoes. i'm pretty sure the other guys are wearing jesus sandals or heels

snowdragon

So out of context. Next time this happens they should subdue the suspect with tazers so they can't resist lockups.

Someone plays the devils advocate.

Mindset
Yes, they were founded as a terrorist group, but today's Klan isn't the same Klan that was founded in the 19th century. Not to mention, there are a bunch of different chapters. In the end, they have a right to hold rallies and express their views as long as they're not doing anything illegal. The Klan bombed a church in the 60s.

They're terrorists.

ArtificialGlory
The Klan bombed a church in the 60s.

They're terrorists.
Which chapter?

Mindset
Which chapter? Do you ask that when Al Qaeda bombs a building?

You sound like a terrorist sympathizer.

ArtificialGlory
Do you ask that when Al Qaeda bombs a building?

You sound like a terrorist sympathizer.
Al Qaeda is not only universally accepted as a terrorist group, it's also a self-admitted terrorist group. The contemporary Klan is not.

I'm as much as a terrorist sympathizer as the ACLU.

Mindset
Al Qaeda is not only universally accepted as a terrorist group, it's also a self-admitted terrorist group. The contemporary Klan is not.

I'm as much as a terrorist sympathizer as the ACLU. KKK is accepted as a terrorist group outside of america.

Here they're just good ol boys.

ArtificialGlory
KKK is accepted as a terrorist group outside of america.

Here they're just good ol boys.
Is it?

No, they're massive a**holes, but they are protected by the Constitution and the law all the same.

Mindset
Is it?

No, they're massive a**holes, but they are protected by the Constitution and the law all the same. They're protected because they're in the government.

ArtificialGlory
They're protected because they're in the government.
They are? Well, that's certainly news to me. I thought that David Duke was the closest the Klan has gotten to being in govt. when he was elected as a Louisiana State Representative. All of his bills were, of course, blocked.

Raisen
Blm is same as modern day kkk

Surtur
Blm is same as modern day kkk

I don't know about that but I would compare them to..I don't even know the word for it, let me try to explain:

You ever have a brother or sister? You ever have someone maybe hit your little brother and you get pissed off because HEY that is my brother and only I'm allowed to hit him. It's okay for me, but not for others. That is the kind of vibe I get from BLM: it's only okay for other blacks to destroy the lives of black people.

Time-Immemorial
BLM is funded by the anti Jew himself George Soros.

Surtur
Just so this doesn't go unnoticed:

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/black-lives-matter-any-opportunity-we-have-shut-down-republican-convention-we-will-0

Time-Immemorial
Yea I posted this in the other thread. Its pathetic and sad that a terrorist group is allowed to shut down America democracy. Trump has never done a single thing to any black people besides give them jobs.

Time-Immemorial

Omega Vision
Source?

Time-Immemorial
https://archive.is/tvXDT

MF DELPH
Smh...

Time-Immemorial
I agree, its pretty sad, now these comments that these people make are completely ignored by the public and people here, instead they shift the blame to Trump.

vansonbee
Yea I posted this in the other thread. Its pathetic and sad that a terrorist group is allowed to shut down America democracy. Trump has never done a single thing to any black people besides give them jobs. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
https://archive.is/tvXDT and some silly mod keep closing them. Denying information to the mass ^

Which cities are going to be hit the hardest by this riot?
Just so this doesn't go unnoticed:

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/black-lives-matter-any-opportunity-we-have-shut-down-republican-convention-we-will-0
smh

Surtur
Well watch out for people in shitty ninja masks made out of t-shirts. Like I said, I hope the cops show up just as ready to rumble as the BLM crowd. I wonder how that will end for the BLM crowd?

It doesn't matter, if the cops hurt anyone whoever they hurt will automatically be a saint, a gentle giant.

Time-Immemorial
Following what Ush said

Here is the topic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/05/black-lives-matter-organizer-posts-guide-to-riotwearin-arabaic/

Riot Gear pre planning

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/03/Ccw9ZEnVIAAHOzz.jpg

Ushgarak
I'll throw this one in for consideration-

Is there any point where you feel civil disobedience is justified? The US does have a certain history in this respect.

Surtur
Lets hope the riot gear includes bullet proof vests.

Surtur
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Is there any point where you feel civil disobedience is justified? The US does have a certain history in this respect.

Sure, but it sure as hell isn't justified here. You also don't tell people to wear riot gear and ninja masks. Hey if they feel so passionately about it..no need to hide their identity.

They can talk all kinds of mad shit online, and make threats online, and be little internet gangsters. If you're so tough you don't need a mask.

KidRock
They are borderline domestic terrorist group.

I feel so bad for every other honest black person out there that has to see this shit happen.

Originally posted by Ushgarak

What the BLM does is not civil disobedience though...

Surtur
But you see to some people it is mere disobedience because...well because because because because...because of the wonderful things he does. Sorry got carried away, Wizard of Oz and all.

MF DELPH
If BLM, or any other group, was really about uplifting the community or being a political action organization there'd be talk about organizing to petition for a recall and special election if Trump is elected, not rioting. Anyone dumb enough to fall for this okey doke deserves what they get, but I don't want to be collateral damage in some emotional bullshit.

Surtur
Here we can nip this in the butt real quickly, let me give you an example of civil disobedience: you know how back in the day you had places blacks couldn't go? Like you had your colored water drinking fountains and you had those for whites.

You even had your restaurants where colored people weren't allowed. Hell if you were black you had to sit at the back of a bus. So you know what is civil disobedience? When Rosa Parks merely refused to give up her seat because there was no reason to. Or when people held "sit in's" in restaurants that said blacks weren't allowed. That is civil disobedience.

Showing up in riot gear and wearing shitty ninja masks like you're a f*cking 12 yr. old boy who just discovered the ninja turtles..is not in any way, shape, or form an act of civil disobedience.

KidRock
Here we can nip this in the butt real quickly, let me give you an example of civil disobedience: you know how back in the day you had places blacks couldn't go? Like you had your colored water drinking fountains and you had those for whites.

You even had your restaurants where colored people weren't allowed. Hell if you were black you had to sit at the back of a bus. So you know what is civil disobedience? When Rosa Parks merely refused to give up her seat because there was no reason to. Or when people held "sit in's" in restaurants that said blacks weren't allowed. That is civil disobedience.

Showing up in riot gear and wearing shitty ninja masks like you're a f*cking 12 yr. old boy who just discovered the ninja turtles..is not in any way, shape, or form an act of civil disobedience.

Correct, Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus to protest the clear discrimination against blacks on the bus.

Rosa Parks didn't go rob a 7-11 for all their Newports and a best-buy for a new TV.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KidRock
Correct, Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus to protest the clear discrimination against blacks on the bus.

Rosa Parks didn't go rob a 7-11 for all their Newports and a best-buy for a new TV.

Because back then people had morals, now with liberalism and the no accountability mentality for anything you do.

Raisen
people changed when the entitlements and blame games reached epic highs. race baiting is destroying this country

Time-Immemorial
Look at what these liberal racists did to Condi Rice at Missouri University

"A small group of angry white liberals is trying to force the administration at the University of Minnesota to revoke a speaking invitation extended to Condoleezza Rice because she played a role in the U.S. invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/29/bitter-white-liberals-urge-university-of-minnesota-to-rescind-condi-rice-speaking-invitation/

And here at Rutgers.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/04/us/condoleeza-rice-rutgers-protests/

Raisen
Disgusting

Time-Immemorial
Using the racist argument against Trump is the last refuge of a skunk with no argument, stigmatize and suppress. Thats all they have.

Raisen
Rice is one of the most intelligent people in the world but liberals would smash on her is she ever ran for president. She is a hundred times the woman the Clinton is

Surtur
I mean if we want to call this civil disobedience what are they even disobeying? Racism?

Surtur
Look at what these liberal racists did to Condi Rice at Missouri University

"A small group of angry white liberals is trying to force the administration at the University of Minnesota to revoke a speaking invitation extended to Condoleezza Rice because she played a role in the U.S. invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/29/bitter-white-liberals-urge-university-of-minnesota-to-rescind-condi-rice-speaking-invitation/

And here at Rutgers.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/04/us/condoleeza-rice-rutgers-protests/

They also whined over Bill Maher and called him a "bigot and racist". Which is very strange to me. I haven't seen everything Bill Maher has ever said, but from what I have seen I have never seen racism. He sure as hell hates religion, but racism? Not really. I've seen him take shots at others for their racist BS. I'd be curious about what Maher has said that was racist.

EDIT: Though this was apparently back in 2014. Though still if Bill Maher is so racist..why did he give 1 million dollars to Obama? He gave 1 million out of his own personal money to Obama's campaign in either 2008 or 2012. He sure as f*ck hides his racism quite well. I'm guessing he gave the money to Obama just to throw people off the scent of his racism.

MF DELPH
Bill Maher is considered racist because he's against religion and there's a segment of people that equate the disparaging remarks regarding religious customs in some areas of the world, and particularly the Muslim part of the world, racist. Some people can't separate people from ideologies and customs.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Bill Maher is considered racist because he's against religion and there's a segment of people that equate the disparaging remarks regarding religious customs in some areas of the world, and particularly the Muslim part of the world, racist. Some people can't separate people from ideologies and customs.

Well said

Surtur
Originally posted by MF DELPH

The only religious customs I've seen him make disparaging remarks about are the legitimately crazy ones. I am not talking about the harmless kind of crazy.

It seems like some people can't separate racism from disliking religion.

Time-Immemorial
He is anti Islam, which does not make him racist.

Islam is anti Christianity, where is ISIS is commuting genocide against Christians in the Middle East.

This was confirmed by the John Kerry, yesterday.

Stigma
He is anti Islam, which does not make him racist.
Also, given that Islam is an ideology and not a race, he is not racist thumb up

Surtur
Also pretty much all the stuff with Islam he really talks in length about is the more barbaric stuff.

MF DELPH
Yeah, but a certain segment of people try to equate not condoning said barbarism with saying that all people of a certain ethnicity are barbaric. It's an equivocation, and it's bullshit. You can disagree with someone's customs based on the custom themselves. Ethnicity doesn't have to be a factor at all. For example, being against genital mutilation doesn't make you anti-Semitic or Anti-African because they practice circumcision and clitoris severing, but some people equate the custom with the ethnicity and make it an all or nothing proposition (accept all customs or you're a bigot).

Surtur
Bill Maher was actually complaining(mostly in jest) that his show was one of the few Obama wouldn't appear on.

Q99
It still amazes me how many think BLM- who successfully holds large numbers of peaceful protests and has gotten reasonably organized- is a 'terrorist' group, a violent group, or what have you. Even though their actual message is explicitly one against violence. Because occasionally, there's violent incidents involving people who use their slogans- but by people who don't even show up to their protests (and the fact of the matter is, when people are being killed, most groups have some violent individuals, but that remains not at all what BLM is about despite that).

And yet you had stuff like the other thread the other day, when people here were, literally, tossing around "Black Lives Matter people are going around threatening to rape people!" because a youtube commentor said so. And multiple people just taking it as gospel, despite no reports of it coming out.

That's prejudice for you- believing any bad thing said about a group, no matter how little sense it makes, because you don't like them.

We get actual groups who actively threaten and encourage violence, but it's BLM you're afraid of... for some reason. It's messed up.

Raisen
Get the phuck out of here. Their leaders are telling people how to wear riot gear and encouraging stopping democratic process just because they don't like republicans. But you are the type of guy to call trump supporters racists because of a few bad apples or political plants.
I used to have respect for you. Ask time. I complimented you because it seemed that you at least did research. Now all you do is spout liberal garbage at face value

Surtur
You don't get to sing that same song and dance after the co founder goes on tv spouting shit about how they will do whatever it takes to shut down republican conventions.

This is not some person merely using their slogans, are you insane? The time of saying "this isn't truly BLM" is over.

I'm also not sure why you think that just because someone thinks BLM shouldn't be able to do shit like what their co founder threatened to do....it means they are afraid of them.

Surtur
So I truly hope you just...weren't aware of what the co founder did/said.

Q99
Get the phuck out of here. Their leaders are telling people how to wear riot gear and encouraging stopping democratic process just because they don't like republicans. But you are the type of guy to call trump supporters racists because of a few bad apples or political plants.
I used to have respect for you. Ask time. I complimented you because it seemed that you at least did research. Now all you do is spout liberal garbage at face value

Oh wow, the people who want to wear protective gear and blockade non-violently vs the people who have encouraged and excused violence against not just protesters but *reporters* (Brietbart reporter no less, a Conservative organization), and who have said if they don't win the Republican convention 'there will be violence'.

I wonder where the violence is coming from...

That *is* actually BLM... but it's also not what you and others love to imply about them.

Keep in mind, the only one to threaten violence at the Republican convention... is Trump.

Note also BLM has been around for a long time by this point and have shown they can do non-violent protests with regularity, including shutdowns. You may view shutting things down as too far, fair enough, but you can absolutely be sure that they are not aiming for violence, and 'human blockade' is what you're looking at. Because that is what they've done before.

This sort of thing is why BLM exists- when black people are involved, they don't get the benefit of the doubt, they do not get a fair shake. You, Surtur, are quick to leap to the worst conclusions. In some ways you're more reasonable than some of the others here, but you still lept to believe the "BLM people were going around threatening rape" thing the other day- because a youtube commentator said it.

You are not unbiased in this. You, reflexively, have gone to the worst conclusions on BLM doesn't make sense. You have sided against them on things that even a little bit of research would tell you are made-up and false, because you are not credulous about smears thrown against them, even very non-plausible ones.

Yes, BLM does aim to shut stuff down in protest. They've done that to different locations before, like the Mall of America. They also have burst in on both Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, something the Secret Service will tell you is a big no-no. And yet, they also have a solid trackrecord of not initiating violence at any of these locations.

And the reason I say people are afraid? Well, when Black Lives Matters says they'll do something non-violent, people- including you- keep leaping to, "Oh no, they'll do something violent! They're a horrible group, how can you not be against them?". Sounds to me like you're afraid of them being treated neutrally.

The fact that you keep jumping the gun on them, and assuming they'll do stuff out of character with their history, is why I call this out. You're quick to demonize them, and the history of the movement clearly does not line up with your rush to condemn.

Surtur
But you see it's not just about not being violent. It's about thinking you have the right to show up and shut down these conventions. That is not peaceful even when you don't throw a single punch. You seem to think anything non-violent equates to peaceful, it doesn't. You can terrorize people without ever throwing a punch.

As for the rape thing, it wasn't about what a single commenter said. It wasn't even about the entire group. It was said people showed up in Chicago attacking people and threatening that. I even said people would say it wasn't truly BLM. When I say "it was said" I mean it was in a video about the attack.

In another thread I also acknowledged that even if you could argue that these instances weren't BLM, what the co founder said definitely is.

So you see just because they don't attack people doesn't mean they are peaceful.

Raisen
Hey. Why the phuck would they need protective gear unless they are planning to do something illegal. Whatever they do will be on television so don't try to say phucking cops will beat them for no reason. Dude. I thought you were better.
There is nothing peaceful about this racist organization

Surtur
I mean instead of getting riot gear why not just..not show up thinking you have the right to shut down these conventions?

If they show up at a convention and security tells them to leave, will they leave? If they refuse to leave they will have to be physically removed, will they resist?

Maybe go to a rally of someone you actually support and if other people want to go to Trump rallies then let them go.

I don't recall any very large groups of people getting attacked en masse. When I've seen people attacked at Trump rallies it was like 1-2 people. It takes a hell of a lot more then a few people to shut down one of these events. So it almost sounds like they are going to descend on these things en masse wearing riot gear and ninja masks. Which really doesn't sound like something that will end well for anyone.

Surely you can agree if these people show up essentially ready for battle..does that send a "we are totally peaceful" message to you?

This is a convention, not a friggin rumble between the soc's and the greasers. If some shit happens then there will not be any innocent parties involved, not if a large group of people show up wearing riot gear and masks. Which a ninja mask made out of a t-shirt isn't going to provide any protection. The only thing it protects is the identity of the person. Why, if they aren't going to be doing anything wrong..do they need masks?

It's just weird to me any group could be so utterly naive to think they could show up somewhere in riot gear and have things go peacefully. Nobody wins, everybody loses, and people on both sides could potentially get hurt.

Also frankly I don't care what race you are, if you show up in riot gear and masks and then you try to physically prevent me from going somewhere or leaving from somewhere or anything like that?? I will do whatever I need to do to get past. You have not earned the right to a peaceful response if you do that.

Surtur
Basically if you aren't a cop or someone legitimately working security then you do not have the right to try to stop me. If a person will not move on their own accord I feel I'm within my rights to attempt to physically move them myself. If they then tried to attack me for that then all bets are truly off at that point.

Why is this outlook unreasonable?

jaden101
The only religious customs I've seen him make disparaging remarks about are the legitimately crazy ones. I am not talking about the harmless kind of crazy.

It seems like some people can't separate racism from disliking religion.

That's not entirely true though is it.

Among his quotes are such gems as "Islam is the only religion that acts like the ****ing mafia and will kill you if you say the wrong thing" and "the Muslim world has too much in common with ISIS"

Seems quite clear he's equating the whole of Islam as terrorists which shows that he doesn't even have the most basic understanding of it which puts him on a par with most of the people in this thread that state things like "Islam isn't a race/religion, it's an ideology".

Islam has many branches and sects and ethnicities. The Kurds are doing more to fight ISIS than any other group in the world. More Muslims are killed by ISIS for being the "wrong" branch of Islam than any non Muslims. The yazidi community in Britain raises huge amounts of money every year during the poppy appeal for the British legion

People also seem to be making ridiculous generalisations about the refugees the whole Syria/Iraq situation is creating. What do people think the population of Syria was doing before the war? Do some people think the entire population was going around murdering each other and committing terrorist attacks? Was there no shopkeepers and farmers and Teachers and doctors etc?
The problem isn't even with Sunni Islam. The problem is Wahhabism which accounts for less than 0.5% of Muslims world wide. And the main country that adheres and promotes it? Saudi Arabia. A country that most western nations have happily done business with for decades so long as they've kept the oil flowing.

If fact they've been the main antagonist is the whole Iraq/Syria problem. And why? Because shortly before it all kicked off Iran, Iraq and Syria (all Shia led countries) agreed to oil and gas pipelines to go through Turkey and Lebanon and into Europe. Fearing they'd lose their massive oil wealth the Saudis started arming and funding groups to destabilise the region so that pipeline would never get built.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
"Islam is the only religion that acts like the ****ing mafia and will kill you if you say the wrong thing"

Are you saying this is a false statement? Is it possible to be killed in this religion if you say the wrong thing? Is Bill lying or mistaken about this?

Do you disagree with this or just find it racist?

From the things you posted it doesn't sound to me like he is saying every single person in Islam is a terrorist.

I've even seen him have guests on and discuss things about..well, "good" muslims if you want to label them. The ones who don't do the barbaric stuff. He had a talk with this one lady about how some muslims face danger from other muslims due to not embracing the more extreme aspects of their beliefs.

Now I suppose I could see how, if someone just read those few quotes, you could conclude this about him. But if you actually watch his show I think you'd realize he's not racist.

Here:

http://newrulesbillmaher.blogspot.com/

You can watch a lot of recent episodes on this website.

Raisen
Jaden, where in the middle east have you been? I've been to three middle eastern countries for a significant amount of time.
where are you getting your information jaden?

jaden101
Are you saying this is a false statement? Is it possible to be killed in this religion if you say the wrong thing? Is Bill lying or mistaken about this?

Do you disagree with this or just find it racist?

From the things you posted it doesn't sound to me like he is saying every single person in Islam is a terrorist.

I've even seen him have guests on and discuss things about..well, "good" muslims if you want to call them that. The ones who don't do the barbaric stuff. He had a talk with this one lady about how some muslims face danger from other muslims due to not embracing the more extreme aspects of their beliefs.

Now I suppose I could see how, if someone just read those few quotes, you could conclude this about him. But if you actually watch his show I think you'd realize he's not racist.

He's making idiotic generalisations is my point. I can go to any mosque in my home city and criticise Islam and not have any fear of being murdered. I can criticise Islam to the hugely overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world and be safe in the knowledge that the worst I'll get is shouted at.

As for his second quote. The only thing the vast majority of the Muslim world has in common with ISIS is that they call themselves Muslims. It's as false a statement as me saying "most Christians have too much in common with Uganda or the westboro Baptist Church"

Perhaps he should make more nuanced statements then maybe people won't make such a fuss about his comments.

jaden101
Jaden, where in the middle east have you been? I've been to three middle eastern countries for a significant amount of time.
where are you getting your information jaden?

I've been to Dubai, Turkey and Kuwait in the middle east. I've also been to the most populace Muslim country in the world, Indonesia and the country with the 3rd most muslims, India and I've also been to Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. Hoping to get to the Maldives in the next few years as well.

Raisen
ok. i was in each of those countries for at least six months. tell me how long you were in your countries because you are very young sir

snowdragon
He's making idiotic generalisations is my point. I can go to any mosque in my home city and criticise Islam and not have any fear of being murdered. I can criticise Islam to the hugely overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world and be safe in the knowledge that the worst I'll get is shouted at.

Would you do that in Egypt or Turkey some of the more moderate countires let alone places like Syria?

Surtur

As for his second quote. The only thing the vast majority of the Muslim world has in common with ISIS is that they call themselves Muslims. It's as false a statement as me saying "most Christians have too much in common with Uganda or the westboro Baptist Church"

Perhaps he should make more nuanced statements then maybe people won't make such a fuss about his comments.

You see you didn't actually answer my question. Is it or is it not possible to be killed for saying the wrong thing in Islam? Since you actually didn't just flat out say "no it never happens" I can assume there is some truth to it, yes? I did not ask if it's an automatic death no matter where you go. I'm asking you if there is anywhere in the world where what Bill Maher said actually happens.

He never actually said any muslim will murder you if you say something. He did imply that it is possible to be killed for saying the wrong thing. Which is why I'm asking if there is any truth to such a statement.

Lestov16
You're cherry picking. Of course some extremist sects of Islam are murderous, but that's the not the point jaden is making. The point jaden is making is that Trump is implying that it is the majority if not all Islamic sects are murderous, when really it is a small percentage.

Surtur
We were talking about Bill Maher, who never actually said "all muslims are this or that". He said in Islam you can be killed for saying the wrong thing.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
You're cherry picking. Of course some extremist sects of Islam are murderous, but that's the not the point jaden is making. The point jaden is making is that Trump is implying that it is the majority if not all Islamic sects are murderous, when really it is a small percentage.

Interesting, so the amount of deaths surrounding blacks and police officers is a small amount as well considering all the police in this country.

So what you have been implying is the majority if not all police are murderous, when really it is a small percentage.

Omega Vision
You see you didn't actually answer my question. Is it or is it not possible to be killed for saying the wrong thing in Islam? Since you actually didn't just flat out say "no it never happens" I can assume there is some truth to it, yes? I did not ask if it's an automatic death no matter where you go. I'm asking you if there is anywhere in the world where what Bill Maher said actually happens.

He never actually said any muslim will murder you if you say something. He did imply that it is possible to be killed for saying the wrong thing. Which is why I'm asking if there is any truth to such a statement.
But that's a pointless litmus test. It's also possible to be killed for questioning Christianity and even Buddhism depending on where you go.

Astner
But that's a pointless litmus test. It's also possible to be killed for questioning Christianity and even Buddhism depending on where you go.
But there isn't a predominantly Christian or Buddhist country where apostasy is a crime punishable with the death penalty. There are, however, quite a few Muslim countries that do.

http://ww2.kqed.org/pop/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/05/tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif

jaden101
We were talking about Bill Maher, who never actually said "all muslims are this or that". He said in Islam you can be killed for saying the wrong thing.

Actually he said in the Muslim world. Which implies it will happen anywhere in any Islamic country no matter who you say it to. Which is patently false.

The fact is you can get killed anywhere for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. You've probably as much a chance of getting killed by a cop in parts of the US by "saying the wrong thing" than you do in most parts of "the Muslim world"(which is as ridiculous a term as "the Christian world" given the massive differences between Muslim countries.)

Surtur
I guess for me I took it like he was just pointing out things that could potentially happen in the Muslim world, not things that necessarily always happen.

jaden101
ok. i was in each of those countries for at least six months. tell me how long you were in your countries because you are very young sir

I'm very young am I? Thanks.

I was in each of them between 2 weeks and 2 months depending on the country.

Time-Immemorial
This guy says black people are the problem, not white people.

XjzLdTGNKkg

He goes on to say blacks are responsible for 95% of their own problems.

Time-Immemorial
BLM spewing racism and biggotry.

2HuqDXf9V-o

Raisen
This guy says black people are the problem, not white people.

XjzLdTGNKkg

He goes on to say blacks are responsible for 95% of their own problems.

who is this man? his grasp on things is refreshing. does he have a web page or something?

Time-Immemorial
No clue, but he has amazing perception.

He does not suffer from post slavery syndrome.

Raisen
ANYBODY with half a brain who lives in the ****ing hood knows what he says is true. but the problem is so many there are so uneducated, indoctrinated, and hateful due to their circumstances

Omega Vision
No clue, but he has amazing perception.

He does not suffer from post slavery syndrome.
Would you say he's one of the good uns? Because I feel like this is where this is going.

Time-Immemorial
Nice trolling, you can't fathom the concept of a black person speaking the truth. So you flip it on the person who uncovered the story.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16

Interesting, so the amount of deaths surrounding blacks and police officers is a small amount as well considering all the police in this country.

So what you have been implying is the majority if not all police are murderous, when really it is a small percentage.

Peace Keeper
True, a small percentage of Moslems do what their scripture says and are murderous, but there are over a billion Moslems...so thats STILL milions of murderous muzzies.

Many of the ones who don't carry out the murder are morally supportive of it.

The majority of Muslims who grew up in non western cultures are radical . It's a rotten religion imo.
And trump never once said all Muslims are evil.

Peace Keeper
As for blacks, they are the reason for their own fate. They have no one to blame but themselves. Black on white crime is epidemic, white on black crime is almost non existent.

In 2011, there were 1000s of black on white rape, but only 1 white on black rape.
That should tell you something.

When 12% of a country commits 50% of violent crime....They are a problem. When 98-99% of black deaths are from other blacks, they have a problem. When 15% of white deaths are from blacks, there is a problem. When blacks are less likely to be killed by cops than whites, but the media acts like cops are killing blacks for fun, there is a problem.

jaden101
Originally posted by Peace Keeper

Many of the ones who don't carry out the murder are morally supportive of it.

The majority of Muslims who grew up in non western cultures are radical . It's a rotten religion imo.
And trump never once said all Muslims are evil.

Rare to read such utter pish. Even on these boards.

Peace Keeper
Rare to read such utter pish. Even on these boards.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Wouldn't you consider death being punishment for leaving islam radical? A large portion of non western Muslims believe anyone who leaves islam should be put to death. The majority or close to it in most cases.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>