dooku vs b-team kit agen tinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
dooku vs b-team kit agen tinn

can b team redeem themselves

1 sabers
2 powers
3 all out

Darth Abonis
Dooku could lose but then again, maybe not.

redpill
so 50-50

JKBart
1) Team stomps.
2) Dooku stomps.
3) Team dogpiles.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku with a 6-7/10. His performance against Anakin and Obi wan and Yoda is enough for me.

JKBart
wtf

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dooku with a 6-7/10. His performance against Anakin and Obi wan and Yoda is enough for me.

IMO the bad showing of bteam is enuff 4 me

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
wtf
Can you really judge, though? You're polish. Your opinion won't matter once Russia and Germany get back in the game.

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Can you really judge, though? You're polish. Your opinion won't matter once Russia and Germany get back in the game.

I hope so since I completely hate this country and would gladly carve German national symbols into my face and turn full nazi if they took over my legitimate western parts tho

redpill
I hope so since I completely hate this country and would gladly carve German national symbols into my face and turn full nazi if they took over my legitimate western parts tho confused confused roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

FreshestSlice
I hope so since I completely hate this country and would gladly carve German national symbols into my face and turn full nazi if they took over my legitimate western parts tho
You are ready.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You are ready. for the dark side darth hitler

Kurk

Nai

Tell me more.

*sound of knives being sharpened*

Darth Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.