Shaak Ti/Maris Brood vs. Raskta Lsu/Sarro Xaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only

*No amps

Duel takes place on neutral ground

|King Joker|
I'm not really sure on Ti vs. Lsu, but I think Sarro > Maris. So, maybe Team 2...?

Emperordmb
Team two, Lsu has some insane speed, Sarro's a better duelist than Maris, and the two together would have some good teamwork given Raskta can thrive off of the presence of a relatively shitty duelist.

AncientPower
Battle Meditation made that possible, without that I can't see Lsu performing as well. Both Lsu and Xaj are highly skilled and physically powerful, but Ti just has more to her name than either.

Emperordmb
She landed six hits on Bane before he could cross a distance of less than two meters. That's honestly greater striking speed than Grievous. Take away the BM and she'd still be insanely fast.

red8
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm not really sure on Ti vs. Lsu, but I think Sarro > Maris. So, maybe Team 2...?

I'm kinda feeling the same way.

Q99
Maris is a weak link, Xaj is probably the Jedi's second best duelist at the time behind Lsu.

This'll end with Shaak being double-teamed.

carthage
Proof Sarro could do better against Galen?

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Proof Sarro could do better against Galen?

Didn't Maris get fairly solidly stomped in direct fighting, relying on her rancor and hit and run to even draw it out? It's not like she was Kota or Shaak Ti, who really pressed him.

While Sarro was doing quite well against Zannah, holding the edge in sabers the entire time (especially once he got rid of Othone), literally driving her into a corner. He only fell when he got distracted giving her a chance to use sorcery.

I think 'definitely better in sabers than Zannah' is more impressive to 'well below Galen Marek.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.