Ronan the Accuser vs Quicksilver(Future Past)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

FrothByte
Well, I guess you win the award for weirdest matches.

golem370
Speed agility and reflexes vs super strength and durability kinda of class imo

steverules_2
Where's the fight taking place?? No infinity stone for Ronan I'm guessing?

Ronan wins, his durability and strength > Quicksilvers speed agility and reflexes

Nibedicus
Seriously?

golem370
No gem takes place in Knowwhere

steverules_2
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Seriously?

Me or the thread?

If me then yes, seriously no expression

Nibedicus
Originally posted by steverules_2
Me or the thread?

If me then yes, seriously no expression

Both.

Ronan's a statue to QS. What the heck's he gonna do (this is mutant DoFP QS, not AoU version)?

golem370
Right Nibedicus

steverules_2
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Both.

Ronan's a statue to QS. What the heck's he gonna do (this is mutant DoFP QS, not AoU version)?

The thread title says Quicksilver (future past)

If QS tries to punch Ronan it's gonna do nothing, Drax was using all his strength to try and take down Ronan and Ronan just shrugged it off and Drax's punching strength I'm betting is a lot better than QS. Eventually QS is gonna get tired and Ronan will strike.

golem370
Or at speed I would assume Quicksilver could use his momentum to do damage like he did in the movie where all he had to do is touch someone to hurt them.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by steverules_2
The thread title says Quicksilver (future past)

If QS tries to punch Ronan it's gonna do nothing, Drax was using all his strength to try and take down Ronan and Ronan just shrugged it off and Drax's punching strength I'm betting is a lot better than QS. Eventually QS is gonna get tired and Ronan will strike.

QS's steps was crushing tile and concrete. His gentle finger tap sent a man flying.

He can just play "why are you hitting yourself" on Ronan's face using his own fists at Mach 30 before Ronan's brain even manages to tell his muscles to flex/brace.

Or steal his hammer (doesn't seem to be very heavy as one of his skinny minions was carrying it at the start) and smash him on the face with it at Mach 100 after a running start.

Or use his fingers (strong enough to send a man flying by simply tapping him) to gouge Ronan's eyes out and dig into his brain if he has to.

He literally has all the options and the only risk is that he gets tired.

Robtard
This should settle it

1NnyVc8r2SM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.