Restricted Account thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Who here has had their account restricted? By whom? For what reason? How long was your ban?

Silent Master
IIRC Quan has been banned from KMC about 17 times.

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC Quan has been banned from KMC about 17 times.

Dang. I put this in the wrong forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC Quan has been banned from KMC about 17 times. I am a badass. Preach it, brother.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am a badass. Preach it, brother.
Explain the details

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
Explain the details I think 5 bans over offending people of all types, cultures, sizes, and ethnicities. I have defied the odds and still am here today spanning over 8 years and currently the third most active poster on a site with thousands of posters.

quanchi112
My final post count will be put on my tombstone.

Raisen
I think 5 bans over offending people of all types, cultures, sizes, and ethnicities. I have defied the odds and still am here today spanning over 8 years and currently the third most active poster on a site with thousands of posters.
How long were your bans?

Badabing
I think 5 bans over offending people of all types, cultures, sizes, and ethnicities. I have defied the odds and still am here today spanning over 8 years and currently the third most active poster on a site with thousands of posters. Originally posted by Raisen
How long were your bans? 4 days. 1 day. 7 days. 13 days. 0 days. (that was mine)

quanchi112
How long were your bans? Felt like a lifetime when you're at the top of your craft and not allowed to do so even for a moment. I owed it to my fans my unyielding followers to come back stronger than ever.

Raisen
Originally posted by Badabing
4 days. 1 day. 7 days. 13 days. 0 days. (that was mine)

lol

steverules_2
I've never been banned biscuits

...been warned a couple times

Genesis-Soldier
I have never been banned or warned

Badabing
Originally posted by steverules_2

...been warned a couple times Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
I have never been banned or warned That can change very quickly. sneer

stick out tongue

NewLanceWindu
I had a short ban in 08 or 09.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2

...been warned a couple times Been warned by who ?

Slay
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
I had a short ban in 08 or 09.
You only joined in 2015 though.

Bardock42
I think I had 3 bans, don't remember the length (it was a long time ago).

One by Ush because of an argument in the Philosophy forum
One by Storm because I posted the definition of a chilli dog from Urban Dictionary
And one by WrathfulDwarf because he went mad with power (and subsequently stepped down as mod shortly after)

quanchi112
Wrathful Dwarf was the worst.

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by Slay
You only joined in 2015 though.

shh

Raisen
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think I had 3 bans, don't remember the length (it was a long time ago).

One by Ush because of an argument in the Philosophy forum
One by Storm because I posted the definition of a chilli dog from Urban Dictionary
And one by WrathfulDwarf because he went mad with power (and subsequently stepped down as mod shortly after)

i didn't think you've been banned.
i've been warned a few times but never banned so far. I guess TI is on another ban.

Bardock42

Cause I'm a very pleasant fellow?

Jmanghan
I got banned for lying to Bada about shit he was actually right about.

For like 13 days, if I recall.

Jmanghan
i've been warned a few times but never banned so far. I guess TI is on another ban. Who are you?

Raisen
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Who are you?

I used to be a mod before the other mods turned on me for my conservative views. I had to change my account so there would be no conflict of interest

Jmanghan
I used to be a mod before the other mods turned on me for my conservative views. I had to change my account so there would be no conflict of interest Imp???

Jmanghan
I think 5 bans over offending people of all types, cultures, sizes, and ethnicities. I have defied the odds and still am here today spanning over 8 years and currently the third most active poster on a site with thousands of posters. And the OTF is the only place you reveal your true self.

Raisen
Imp???
I was told not to say. They basically told me that I can't espouse conservative values. They said liberal values were OK because it offends less people on these boards. So basically my freedom of speech was taken from me. I finally had enough after I was told to arbitrarily shut down any threads with a conservative tone.

Genesis-Soldier
I didn't think coming on this site to preach political views was a big thing tbh

BackFire
I was told not to say. They basically told me that I can't espouse conservative values. They said liberal values were OK because it offends less people on these boards. So basically my freedom of speech was taken from me. I finally had enough after I was told to arbitrarily shut down any threads with a conservative tone.

Who told you not to say who you are?

Jmanghan
I was told not to say. They basically told me that I can't espouse conservative values. They said liberal values were OK because it offends less people on these boards. So basically my freedom of speech was taken from me. I finally had enough after I was told to arbitrarily shut down any threads with a conservative tone. So you used to be a big mod, that joined in 2013. The mods told you that you ARE NOT allowed to talk about who you are, and that you can't make conservative threads?

Weak Trolling. smile

Impediment
He's full of shit.

I can restrict all of your accounts.

Don't piss me off. no expression

awermm

Genesis-Soldier
Classic imp

Raisen
I'm full of truth but I do need to take a shit right now

Raisen
So you used to be a big mod, that joined in 2013. The mods told you that you ARE NOT allowed to talk about who you are, and that you can't make conservative threads?

Just a regular mod. I created a new account

Weak Trolling. smile

jaden101
I've called people cvnts on here more times than I can count and haven't been warned or banned even when arguing with a mod cos they usually realise they're being stupid cvnts and that I'm right about whatever we are arguing about.

Slay
Cool story you old cvnt.

Raisen
Just don't get into politics with them

walshy
Luckily for me I've never been banned or warned noneermm

jaden101
Originally posted by Slay
Cool story you old cvnt.

Thanks, my n1663r

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
Luckily for me I've never been banned or warned noneermm Liar.

Raisen
just came back from my first ban. repeatedly attacking mod? eh. didn't quite see the repeatedly part. oh well

walshy
Lol ironic the guy that makes the restricted account thread gets his account restricted

Some mods have a knack of banning people for attacking mods more so than actually being an *******, like either offensive or attacking regular members

Hopefully I don't get a ban now tho aweherm
I love mods! They're the best dodgy

Raisen
Originally posted by walshy
Lol ironic the guy that makes the restricted account thread gets his account restricted

Some mods have a knack of banning people for attacking mods more so than actually being an *******, like either offensive or attacking regular members

Hopefully I don't get a ban now tho aweherm
I love mods! They're the best dodgy

yeah. i really felt, and i know, that it was mostly about not agreeing with my political view points. but maybe not. oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.