DOOMSDAY : Death of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

As in the C-Book

Silver Surfer arrives on Dc Earth Metropolis during middle of the Superman and Doomsday fight in the heart of the city as the..

SS does not know who why they are fighting, only that they are causing mass destruction..

SS Attacks both and needs to find a way to stop the mass destruction of the city..

Fight becomes a 3 way battle

How does this play out?

Surtur
Surfer taps Superman on the shoulder and says "you realize this beast you are fighting cannot fly, right?". A second later Doomsday finds himself floating in space. Surfer then takes an extra 5 seconds and repairs all the damage they did to the city.

Superman cries himself to sleep that night, wondering how he had missed the fact the savage beast was limited to jumping. Thinking to himself "damn, that thing might of actually beaten me to death and that would of just caused all kinds of problems".

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
Surfer taps Superman on the shoulder and says "you realize this beast you are fighting cannot fly, right?". A second later Doomsday finds himself floating in space. Surfer then takes an extra 5 seconds and repairs all the damage they did to the city.

Superman cries himself to sleep that night, wondering how he had missed the fact the savage beast was limited to jumping. Thinking to himself "damn, that thing might of actually beaten me to death and that would of just caused all kinds of problems".

thumb up

Delta1938

I ordered because I care.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Pete39s-Butthurt-cream-You-look-like-you-need-a-bunch-meme-24703.jpg

abhilegend

If only Surfer has that brilliant thought everytime he gets punched to sleep by Thanos.

Oh wait.

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
If only Surfer has that brilliant thought everytime he gets punched to sleep by Thanos.

Oh wait.

hysterical

SquallX

You do now DD has reacted to the Flash right. Just because DD can't fly, doens't mean he's not dangerous.

If you're scenario is to make fun of Superman, pretty sure Silver Surfer has fought the Hulk a few times. Hulk, like Doomsday also can't fly, yet SS never went for your scenario.

Also, DD travels Planet to Planet by jumping, so i don't think just tossing him into space is enough.

Delta1938
Originally posted by SquallX
You do now DD has reacted to the Flash right. Just because DD can't fly, doens't mean he's not dangerous.

If you're scenario is to make fun of Superman, pretty sure Silver Surfer has fought the Hulk a few times. Hulk, like Doomsday also can't fly, yet SS never went for your scenario.

Also, DD travels Planet to Planet by jumping, so i don't think just tossing him into space is enough.

Unless he didn't read DEATH OF SUPERMAN, he knows that Superman did indeed try BFR and it failed. So this is just yet another example of his butthurt in two threads overflowing into others.

SquallX
Originally posted by Delta1938
Unless he didn't read DEATH OF SUPERMAN, he knows that Superman did indeed try BFR and it failed. So this is just yet another example of his butthurt in two threads overflowing into others.

It was funny the first few times, but now it's just don right pathetic.

Delta1938

meh What can ya do? He's actually offended that Superman and various Green Lanterns have the feats they do.

quanchi112

Superman cries himself to sleep that night, wondering how he had missed the fact the savage beast was limited to jumping. Thinking to himself "damn, that thing might of actually beaten me to death and that would of just caused all kinds of problems". thumb up

Superman had canon nightmares about Doomsday in Hunter and prey.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

You're point being what again? It's only logical to fear the thing that kills you, you know.

Raisen
thumb up

Can someone please post the scans for my sig

quanchi112
You're point being what again? It's only logical to fear the thing that kills you, you know. To have nightmares is weak. To fear someone is ok because yeah they could kill you but to have nightmares like a child is hilarious considering Superman's status in the DC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
Can someone please post the scans for my sig Sadly I lost my huge torrents of comics years ago and am in the process of rebuilding some of them on my Mac. It isn't going as well as torrents are stalling and won't be as easy as it was on my old PC. Pm One Angry Scot and I am sure he can help you with the scan.

carver9
Doomsday isn't the only being he is afraid of.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47073/946182-421938_275368_150988_superman_super_super.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday isn't the only being he is afraid of.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47073/946182-421938_275368_150988_superman_super_super.jpg laughing out loud

Superman is a scaredy cat.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, afraid of Manjobber laughing out loud

abhilegend
Hey, he needs to boost his morale. How else is J'onn going to get beat up and he can rescue him?

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47073/946182-421938_275368_150988_superman_super_super.jpg

laughing Puss

Surtur

You do know that version of Flash was nowhere near Surfers level of speed, right?

That is fine, toss him into the sun then. Though you also kinda realize for Doomsday to be able to leap back to Earth he'd need a solid surface to leap off of, right? Wanted to be sure you know that since we are making sure that people are aware of things. Since I don't think I said "Surfer tosses Doomsday to the moon" or "He tosses him to mars".

Surtur

No more pathetic then the Superman circle jerk that goes on, so please: glass houses and stones and all that, okie doke?

Since the Superman wanking wasn't even funny the first few times people did it. Now that we are getting near 100 billion times it's just..yeah, not good. So holy shit if I'm bugging you then the wanking should be grinding your gears, correct?

tkitna

Pretty sure he didnt need to.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ttgMP1MIHuU/T-5TGCba1sI/AAAAAAAAByg/TN6YM1YgmiE/s1600/Tales+To+Astonish+%2393+-+Page+31.jpg

Surtur
But yes also because obviously every single character in a comic fights 100% ruthlessly and efficiently, never forgetting they have certain powers. So of course saying "Well Surfer didn't do this in a comic" is pretty much the best argument you could ever have as to why he wouldn't behave in a certain manner here..even though in this specific instance no writer has any reason to draw this out or make a character stupid just to suit the plot so we'd actually have no reason to say people wouldn't do things they are capable of doing but..oh well. I certainly wouldn't want to introduce any extreme ideas here.

h1a8
But yes also because obviously every single character in a comic fights 100% ruthlessly and efficiently, never forgetting they have certain powers. So of course saying "Well Surfer didn't do this in a comic" is pretty much the best argument you could ever have as to why he wouldn't behave in a certain manner here..even though in this specific instance no writer has any reason to draw this out or make a character stupid just to suit the plot so we'd actually have no reason to say people wouldn't do things they are capable of doing but..oh well. I certainly wouldn't want to introduce any extreme ideas here.

Surfer doesn't think about brf mostly because he believes that he can beat you with blasts. Bfr is not his style. I'll agree that Surfer could conceivably think of it in certain situations though. Even if those situations occur here then DD is still too fast for it to succeed with at least a 20% rate. DD was able to attack the entire JL simultaneously before anyone of them can react or see him move. Both Superman's and Flashes reactions are above Surfer's.

Surfer would eventually join Superman after he sees him trying to help others not get hurt or when Superman speaks to him.

Supermex
Originally posted by tkitna
Pretty sure he didnt need to.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ttgMP1MIHuU/T-5TGCba1sI/AAAAAAAAByg/TN6YM1YgmiE/s1600/Tales+To+Astonish+%2393+-+Page+31.jpg

@ SquallX, this is a 3 for all fight

Pick a winner and if you like say why

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer doesn't think about brf mostly because he believes that he can beat you with blasts. Bfr is not his style. I'll agree that Surfer could conceivably think of it in certain situations though. Even if those situations occur here then DD is still too fast for it to succeed with at least a 20% rate. DD was able to attack the entire JL simultaneously before anyone of them can react or see him move. Both Superman's and Flashes reactions are above Surfer's.

Surfer would eventually join Superman after he sees him trying to help others not get hurt or when Superman speaks to him.

You have no right to tell Surter that Surfer doesn't fight a certain way. You primarily debate power set.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing Puss What a pansy.

laughing out loud

SquallX
To have nightmares is weak. To fear someone is ok because yeah they could kill you but to have nightmares like a child is hilarious considering Superman's status in the DC.

Wow you're stupid and illogical.

There is nothing wrong being afraid of being that pushed you beyond your limit, then killed you. If Superman wasn't truly afraid, then the story would have fell flat on his ass.

But tell, what happened in the end? I'll tell you, Clark overcame that fear, he went on to battle DD, knowing he might die again, but still he pushed on. He knew he had to stop DD at all cost, or he' love ones in the Universe is doomed.

SquallX
Originally posted by Supermex
@ SquallX, this is a 3 for all fight

Pick a winner and if you like say why

Surfer's an intelligent being. The second he sees Superman going out of his way to help keep civilians alive, he'll know who the bad guy is.

Supermex
Surfer's an intelligent being. The second he sees Superman going out of his way to help keep civilians alive, he'll know who the bad guy is.

Not in my thread he wont!

In my thread its a 3 for all buster!! U dont like it make ur own were its 2 vs 1

lol jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.