Estacado, Kratos and Raiden vs Dante, Wolverine and Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Jackie Estacado(the Darkness), Kratos(God of War) and Jack Raiden(Metal Gear Solid/Rising)

vs

Dante Sparda(Devil May Cry), Wolverine(James Howlett) and Horsemen Death(Darksiders)

Rules:
Estacado has M1911 Pistol, Ak-74u, Micro Uzi and has all of the talents from Darkness games

Kratos has Blade of Exile, Blade of Olympus, Bow of Apollo and his Magics(Medusa Gaze, Poseidon Rage etc.)

Raiden has HF Blade, Pole Ram, Rocket Launcher, 5 Frag Grenades, 5 Flashbangs and can use Ripper and Blade Mode

Dante has Rebellion Sword, Ebony Ivory Handguns, Coyote-A Shotgun. His Style is Quicksilver and Trickster(sorry if i combined it big grin)

Wolverine is with his Adamantium bones and claws. He also can use his Berserker Rage

Death has his basic Weapons and his powers/abilities

Morals on

Feats are allowed for everyone(Canon feats only)

Win by Death or KO

No BFR

Takes a place in London City.

Which team wins?

Actually, i wanted to bring Ghost Rider or Spawn in team 2 but, it would be a stomp because they're real immortals so i put Wolverine instead, lol.

Jmanghan
Wolverine should take Kratos, Dante is much faster then Raiden, albeit not even close to as strong. Dunno much about the other two.

RadZoa
Eh I don't know where to place Kratos, some people have have a high opinion of him but I'm not seeing him, then again I only played GOW 1 and 3 and only part of 2.

Death's true power has yet to be revealed as the horsemen were only at full power after the seals were broken, hopefully will see them at full power in Darksiders 3

Dante would tear Raiden in half though. Unless it's whimpy DmC Dante where Raiden would rip Dante in half.

KingD19
Wolverine is a non-factor. He gets BFR'd or ko'd immediately and then it's a literal God of Darkness, and a God who killed every God in his universe. And several Titans who have feats surpassing even what Dante's done. Death is an unkown as it's been a while since I played Darksider's 2 and many of his feats come in boss battles.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wolverine should take Kratos

No.

Originally posted by KingD19
Wolverine is a non-factor. He gets BFR'd or ko'd immediately and then it's a literal God of Darkness, and a God who killed every God in his universe. And several Titans who have feats surpassing even what Dante's done. Death is an unkown as it's been a while since I played Darksider's 2 and many of his feats come in boss battles.

Isn't the Darkness a planetary+ level force or something?

EDIT: Never mind, it's just game Jackie.

KingD19
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
No.

He gets things wrong...like a lot. Because Wolverine can take out the guy who is faster, and strong enough to punt him like a football into another state. Also, Wolverine got turned into stone by Gorgon in the comics. He's just as at risk against Kratos.

StealthRanger
Wolverine's a non factor, and he's not taking Kratos

Don't remember how powerful Death was as I never finished Darksiders 2, but not seeing what he has on Kratos or even Raiden

Dante's the only one on Team 2 who matters unless Death has some good feats

dika123
the OP kinda confused me. anyway kratos should have good advantage. isn't kratos has some degree of time manipulation resistance ? dante's quick silver would not give kratos any trouble

Estacado
No.

Darkness is half of creation itself hence the whole light/dark thing.

In a what if comic it was swallowing the Universe.

Jackie is just a crappy host he just uses darklings most of the times.

In an alternate future one of the hosts was creating mountain sized monsters ,moving stars.....etc..

Jackie could still dump Wolverine into a blackhole maybe Death too not sure about that though...

Team 1.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Wolverine's a non factor, and he's not taking Kratos

Don't remember how powerful Death was as I never finished Darksiders 2, but not seeing what he has on Kratos or even Raiden

Dante's the only one on Team 2 who matters unless Death has some good feats Kratos is NOT killing Wolverine, Thor couldn't even break his Adamanatium, and Kratos has no chance.

Jmanghan
No.

EDIT: Never mind, it's just game Jackie. Same thing I said to StealthRanger.

Wolverince has tangled with people above Kratos, such as Thor and Hulk, and he WINS sometimes. The fact that he even has a chance against these people puts them above Kratos.

KingD19
The only time Wolverine "wins" is by PIS. When the writers usually put Logan against someone out of his weight class. They show that. Like when Hulk had him fight Skaar. What happened? Skaar punched him to Canada. He fought Gorgon the InHuman once. What happened then? He got kicked from New York to Georgia(the one bordering Russia). He fought Gorgon who can turn people to stone. He got turned to stone.

Logan is a non-factor, and you need to realize that. Hell, Jackie could just suck him into a black hole.

Name one of the Gods or Titans you think Logan can beat. None? Yeah I figured it was that. Well he could probably beat Hera.

Jmanghan
And yet he didn't die.

I just can't see how Kratos is gonna KILL Wolverine when EVERYONE has a hard time breaking Adamantium.

KingD19
I never said they had to kill him. Kratos has strength so high he could KO logan, or BFR him with ease. You cannot say he doesn't, as his feats say otherwise and people much weaker than him can still easily KO the Runt.

Or like I said, Jackie can "suck him into a black hole", which Logan has no defense against.

RadZoa
This thread specifies that wins can be by death or KO so Wolverine getting KO'd would still be a win for the other team.

dika123
is wolverine body completely made from adamantium ? if not kratos can cut his head off . anyway kratos can soul**** him with claws of hades.

KingD19
His skeleton is, which makes it impossible to break his bones or dismember him. But he's not immune to many of the attacks and magic these guys have access to.

StealthRanger
Kratos is NOT killing Wolverine, Thor couldn't even break his Adamanatium, and Kratos has no chance.

Doesn't really need to kill him, he can KO him and overpower him casually. Wolverine only ever stands a chance against herald tier beings due to PIS

Nusa105
Originally posted by dika123
is wolverine body completely made from adamantium ? if not kratos can cut his head off . anyway kratos can soul**** him with claws of hades.
Yeah, Wolvie only can be killed by anyone Cut his head off. But, he isn't Deadpool. Deadpool can't be killed(i guess so)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nusa105
Yeah, Wolvie only can be killed by anyone Cut his head off. But, he isn't Deadpool. Deadpool can't be killed(i guess so) You can't cut Wolverine's head off.

Unless you have Vibranium.

Demonic Phoenix
He gets things wrong...like a lot. Because Wolverine can take out the guy who is faster, and strong enough to punt him like a football into another state. Also, Wolverine got turned into stone by Gorgon in the comics. He's just as at risk against Kratos.

He'll learn in time.

Yeah, on top of being horribly outclassed physically, Wolverine has no answer for many of Kratos' magical abilities.

Originally posted by Estacado
Darkness is half of creation itself hence the whole light/dark thing.

In a what if comic it was swallowing the Universe.

Jackie is just a crappy host he just uses darklings most of the times.

In an alternate future one of the hosts was creating mountain sized monsters ,moving stars.....etc..

Jackie could still dump Wolverine into a blackhole maybe Death too not sure about that though...

Team 1.

Game Jackie can create a black hole?

Same thing I said to StealthRanger.

Wolverince has tangled with people above Kratos, such as Thor and Hulk, and he WINS sometimes. The fact that he even has a chance against these people puts them above Kratos.

PIS and Wolverine's jobber aura are the only reasons Thor and the Hulk do not turn Wolverine into a space object every time they fight him.
Kratos isn't a jobber, and PIS is inapplicable in a forum fight. Ergo, no.

SquallX
You can't cut Wolverine's head off.

Unless you have Vibranium.

You do know that's a no limit fallacy right?

Estacado
He'll learn in time.

Yeah, on top of being horribly outclassed physically, Wolverine has no answer for many of Kratos' magical abilities.

Game Jackie can create a black hole?

PIS and Wolverine's jobber aura are the only reasons Thor and the Hulk do not turn Wolverine into a space object every time they fight him.
Kratos isn't a jobber, and PIS is inapplicable in a forum fight. Ergo, no.
Yup.
In first game you get the power near the end.It has a meter so you cant spam it that much.

In the 2nd game it was more OP so you could only gain it from enemy hearts at times.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know that's a no limit fallacy right? No its not.

Its used when Wolverine goes against someone from another verse who doesn't have some way to destroy it.

I've never seen anyone argue that Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton that even Thor couldn't break is a no-limits fallacy.

Its indestructible by anything except the strongest magicks, and metal cutters, like vibranium, there's no answer to it without one of these two things.

Unless someone distinctly says in the versus thread "Wolverine's Skeleton can be cut", its usually assumed that the combatant he's fighting has some other way to take him out besides killing him, such as this one.

Can't believe you've been on KMC this long and haven't noticed this.

Jmanghan
He gets things wrong...like a lot. Because Wolverine can take out the guy who is faster, and strong enough to punt him like a football into another state. Also, Wolverine got turned into stone by Gorgon in the comics. He's just as at risk against Kratos. When I think "Wolverine", I'm thinking Wolverine at his best who's about to combat the Hulk, and Thor for a time, not the one who gets KO'ed by Captain America. Which is some of his low showings.

You get things wrong all the time, Mr. "Kenshin is faster then Guts, hell yeah".

KingD19
When I think "Wolverine", I'm thinking Wolverine at his best who's about to combat the Hulk, and Thor for a time, not the one who gets KO'ed by Captain America. Which is some of his low showings.

You get things wrong all the time, Mr. "Kenshin is faster then Guts, hell yeah".

Wolverine fights them, but the key thing is he doesn't win. It's like an annoyance for the people fighting him.

So you seem to be comparing Kratos to Captain America. You should be comparing him to Thor and Hulk and others when it comes to strength. The Kratos who pushed back Atlas. That Titan forced to hold up Earth for eons? Or Kronos? The most powerful Titan? Or Hercules.

I can put up plenty scans of Hulk and tons of people far lower than him on the totem pole knocking Logan the f*ck out.

If you want him to win, just say so. But don't ignore the evidence to the contrary. Logan gets KO'd or BFR'd a few seconds into this fight. Or Jackie dumps him in a black hole.

SquallX
No its not.

Its used when Wolverine goes against someone from another verse who doesn't have some way to destroy it.

I've never seen anyone argue that Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton that even Thor couldn't break is a no-limits fallacy.

Its indestructible by anything except the strongest magicks, and metal cutters, like vibranium, there's no answer to it without one of these two things.

Unless someone distinctly says in the versus thread "Wolverine's Skeleton can be cut", its usually assumed that the combatant he's fighting has some other way to take him out besides killing him, such as this one.

Can't believe you've been on KMC this long and haven't noticed this.

Yes it is a no limit by claiming only Vibranium can cut him.

With you're logic, are u saying that
-Tenchi's Light Hawk Wings can't cut him?
-Or Kuhomine Black Tree blade can't cut him?
Or any Saint Seiya characters can't cut him

StealthRanger
Kratos is not comparable to Thor or Hulk

He still stomps Wolverine, however

KingD19
Kratos is not comparable to Thor or Hulk

He still stomps Wolverine, however

Based on feats he is where it concerns strength.

StealthRanger
No, he isn't

KingD19
No, he isn't

So casually chucking the Colossus of Rhodes, which is 220+ tons, or resisting Atlas trying to crush him, who literally held Earth on his shoulders up until he fought Kratos. Earth is 5.972 Sextillion tons. Superman held that weight up for 5 days. Atlas did it for thousands of years, and Kratos handed him his ass.

Or resisting Cronos trying to crush him? Or overpowering Hercules. None of that in your opinion makes him comparable strengthwise?

StealthRanger
Chucking the Colossus doesn't compare to Thor's feat with the World Serpent, or Hulk benching a mountain range. Atlas held up the crust or w/e, he didn't hold up the entire planet. And he only did it for a decade or two in the series, demonstrably. GoW Hercules doesn't compare to Thor or Hulk either

Thor's damaged planets with hammer blows, which is beyond any destructive feat in the series

Gotta love how Saitama far is above Kratos but Thor and Hulk are comparable. lol

dika123
thor is multi-galaxy lv for what i remember... using feat from the game is not enough.

Jmanghan
Chucking the Colossus doesn't compare to Thor's feat with the World Serpent, or Hulk benching a mountain range. Atlas held up the crust or w/e, he didn't hold up the entire planet. And he only did it for a decade or two in the series, demonstrably. GoW Hercules doesn't compare to Thor or Hulk either

Thor's damaged planets with hammer blows, which is beyond any destructive feat in the series

Gotta love how Saitama far is above Kratos but Thor and Hulk are comparable. lol I'm sorry, but whats the real difference between the crust and the planet himself?

Its technically still the planet.

Wasn't the fight between the Titans and Gods threatening to destroy the universe???

Demonic Phoenix
With regards to our Earth, the crust (and everything on it) accounts for maybe 1% of its mass.

That said, GoW Earth is supposed to be flat, so it's operating under a different set of rules; though there is an easter egg in one of the games which shows a spherical Earth. srug

Nusa105
No.

There's a crossover between The Darkness vs Superman in comics and you can read it(if you want to) or you can find it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.