Damien Darhk vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Anything goes. They fight on the train where Damien best down Ollie.

Who wins?

Placidity
Obvious answer is likely Vader, and I'm going with it.

But as of the last episode, Darhk is looking quite snazzy:

- Telekinesis. In Vader-fashion, telekinetically broke someone's neck through a TV screen just by "imagining" where the target was.

- Life absorption through physical contact. This also immediately almost completely incapacitates the target.

- Teleportation

relentless1
Vader. Darkhs life drain probably won't work on a mechanical body. Vader has all the TK Darhk does plus a lightsaber and I don't see Dark having an answer for that weapon.

BruceSkywalker
Vader stomps

DTM
Darth Vader wins this very solidly.

Placidity
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader. Darkhs life drain probably won't work on a mechanical body. Vader has all the TK Darhk does plus a lightsaber and I don't see Dark having an answer for that weapon.

Life Drain could work on Vader. His torso is still his own, only his arms and legs were amputated. Further to that, the life drain while requiring physical contact, does not have to be direct skin contact - as we see Darhk only touching people's suit/clothes. Maybe thicker solid like metal might be an effective barrier? I don't know at this point, but as you said, it won't even come to that, Darhk would get diced up close.

I said earlier I'm voting for Vader, but I can see valid arguments for Darhk too, especially *if* there is prep/knowledge in the scenario. It could come down to who breaks the other with telekinesis first since this is the fastest attack possible, and Vader doesn't necessarily have the advantage here. In fact we've seen Darhk instantly snap a neck whereas Vader goes for the choke (although he does have the Force Crush feat when he learns Padme is dead). Combined with teleporting around, Darhk has a case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.