Finti & Gundark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestat
In answer to your "Interview with the Vampire" question.....no not really.

It's my real name, my grandfathers name was Lestan and I was almost named after him.

finti
Excelent man it is a very cool namesmile
The headline of theis topic could be missunderstood, right queeqsmile :Lol

Gundark
Well thanks for explaining, Lestat. I like unusual names and am always interested in their origin. Hope you stick around here for awhile. smile

Yes, finti, I'm sure queeq will have something to say about the title of the topic. laughing out loud

queeq
Finti en Gundark? FINTI AND GUNDARK?! FINTI AND GUNDARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns green, stomps off to office, slams door and a lot of breaking noise are heard*

Lestat
*with that a big fat hutt walks out of queegs office and says "thanks baby....that was soooo gooood" then walks into Lestats office, banging and crashing ensues*

stick out tongue

queeq
CONTINUITY ERROR: Lestat has no office here. laughing out loud

Gundark
Call the editing department. laughing out loud

Well, if you hang around, Lestat, we'll get you a chair with your name on it. Even GEORGE doesn't have that !! laughing out loud

queeq
We can turn the trash can upside down and you can use your lipstick to write. Even Lucas doesn't have that. laughing out loud

Lestat
You know when I said "Lestats office" I meant the toilets.....what? laughing out loud

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lestat, you're fitting right in here ! (and thats a compliment) laughing out loud

Lestat
Do you KNOW how hard it is to get lucky with a hutt in a toilet stall? It's a bit tight!

Gundark
Hmmmmm.... getting lucky with a Hutt is not on my current list of priorities....laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
I think Lestat is in for a promotion. He will be a great asset. evil face

finti
Yeah dust the bar Lestat!smile , if not he will be a table.

Lestat
Ah Gundark..you dont know what your missing! They cant half kiss! They do things with that tongue that'd make a lezza blush! laughing out loud

queeq
I think I'll look for a bucket now.

keokiswahine
*bucket too small; pushes trash can over to queeq*

queeq
Still too small. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
*hops on forklift, rotates dumpster over to queeq*

Gundark
Now I think we're getting somewhere. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
yes, gundy, please add fuel to the fire.

Gundark
(Gun chops down all trees on Endor, throws wood on fire) How's that, keo ? laughing out loud

queeq
That took too long. It's all over the floor now.

Gundark
Guess next time I'll use a chainsaw instead of that pocketknife. laughing out loud

queeq
Anything to speed up the harvest and teleport me off this rock. laughing out loud

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I don't think so queeq, I'm only an apprentice and not very knowledgable about such things. laughing out loud

finti
Lego trees are picked up by Finti as usual after queeq and Gundarks playtimelaughing out loud

Lestat
Playtimes over? Whens my mum coming to pick me up?

Ratcat
Awww, I saw the title of this thread and thought there might be some juicy gossip. How disappointing....

Gundark
Well so did queeq for a moment. Then he threw his usual little Sith hissy fit and now he's fine. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
I take it you use FINE as a comparrative term... laughing out loud

Gundark
Yeah, something like that. Fine = queeq. Hmmm....something doesn't quite make sense here. laughing out loud

finti
Yes the = signlaughing out loud

queeq
So I'm not fine, eh?

Look around you. Look at this great world of chaotic entertainment I have created for you.

*gets on bar stool and stretches out his hands*

I built a bar with these two bare hands, I stood alone when I built it, mocked by all and yet all I have made and done has finally given meaning to your pitiful little lives.

Now bow before me and DECLARE ME EMPEROR!!!!!

*ring ring*

Hello? Oh, sorry. I'll be right there. *hangs up phone*

Sorry guys, gotta go. I'm late for my meeting with my analist.

Gundark
Hey...finti...I just noticed your're a master now. Congrats, old boy ! smile

finti
Thanks young gal!!!! always felt like one thoughlaughing out loud

Gundark
Ahem, sorry, queeq, you got your post in before I did. Hmmmm....(goes back and re-reads queeq's post) okay, yeah, yeah, yeah....my master is now the emporer, yada, yada. laughing out loud

Oooooooooo.....finti called me YOUNG GAL. I WUV FINTI. smile

queeq
Finti's nuts. laughing out loud

finti
Wuv? no dogs allowed in this bar unless its fluffy, then I can use it to clean with itlaughing out loud

Gundark
finti's nuts ? Hmmm...why don't you lie down on this couch and tell me all about it, finti ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
eh how about no.

Gundark
Don't you want your sane Norse brain picked delicately apart by someone named Mayhem ? Come on, be a good sport ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Picked or pickled????

Gundark
I can do both at the same time. I'm good. evil face

Ratcat
OK, Gundy needs 10,000 gallons of pickling vinegar, STAT!

Gundark
My, that's some brain finti has. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, with a head that big. laughing out loud Oops, sorry, that's queeq.

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud Good one, RC ! rolling on floor laughing

queeq
So, he has barely returned and he's cracking jokes at my expense again. Well, guess Disney gave him new inspiration. *charges tommy blaster* evil face

Ratcat
You don't even want to know...laughing out loud

queeq
I don't? Quite an assumption.

Ratcat
Trust me, you wouldn't like it I'm sure....

queeq
I don't know. I like a lot of things.

Ratcat
That's nice....

Gundark
I can provide you with a list of things queeq likes, RC...if you want to see if you're on it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh please, that would be most helpful.

Gundark
(Gundark goes into skeleton closet, starts rooting around for queeq's list...) I thought I had that tacked on the wall in here right where I could see it easily.....laughing out loud

queeq
*taps Gundy on the shoulder holding a piece of paper*

Looking for something, deary? I see I have to teach you some more of my "serve the master with everything I've got" lessons.

*with a dramatic gesture he closes the door to the closet, leaving him and Gundy alone inside* evil face

Ratcat
Not another pair that need a room. OMG!!!

Ushgarak
There was no first pair!

Ratcat
OH, but I think there was. laughing out loud

queeq
We are certainly not "another" pair. We made that closet what it is today.

Ushgarak
Don't listen to him, Edna... these people just impune away with impunity...

And all credit to queeg for his closetness.

queeq
Impuning is quite an effort on these boards, you know. And Gundy should share the credit. After all, it's her closet.

Ushgarak
Credit shared.

queeq
Thanks. I''l let you knock on the closet door sometime for that one. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'll note that...

Gundark
(Grabs list out of queeq's hand, studies it) Hmmmm...tell RC we're gonna have to see some I.D. first. laughing out loud

queeq
*burns list with Force lightning*
He knows too much already.

Ushgarak
Suddenly I'm less interested in taking notes...

Gundark
Never mess with my master's force lightning. (Knocks screeching smoke detector off wall, rips out batteries) laughing out loud

queeq
Nice reflexes, deary.

Ratcat
Awwww, no fun! Anyway, I checked and I'm definately me!

And Gundy&queeq were the original pair, followed by Edna and Ush....laughing out loud

Gundark
Ah, I think there was a pair before me & queeq, dear RC....evil face

queeq
Indeed, RC. Indeed. evil face

Ratcat
Really? Actually, I don't believe so.

queeq
Actually, I KNOW so. *checks the Episode-ii.co.uk timeline* Yes indeed.

Ratcat
Nah, trust me, I'm pretty sure we don't want to go down that route.

queeq
Sure we do. The facts speak for themselves. *delves into the archives to get the evidence*

Ratcat
Sorry, I'm at a loss to understand you.

queeq
Okay then. I'll make it clear to you: Gundy and I were NOT, stress: NOT, the first couple on these boards.

Ushgarak
Edna and I are not a couple! Who knows what the myriad possibilites of the future may bring... but current speculation is irrelevant!

Ratcat
Then who was? I'm pretty sure you were THE couple on this board for a long, long time.

Ushgarak
That... would have been clever of us...

Ratcat
Sorry Ush, I was referring to queeq and Gundy.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I was going to say...

Ratcat
They're at it like rabbits you know...

Ushgarak
What, fluffy and cute and nice?

Ratcat
Something like that....

Ushgarak
I thought so. They are such fluffy and cute and nice people.

Gundark
Hip hop. At it like rabbits ? Well, RC, that's pushing the envelope a little, isn't it ? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
He was just calling you cute.

Gundark
Use the force, Ush...there is more here than meets the eye...laughing out loud (Gundark hops away looking for carrots)

Ushgarak
Well, yeah, fluffy as well, like I said.

Gundark
Okay, you sold me on cute and fluffy, but I don't think queeq is gonna take too kindly to it....laughing out loud

Ushgarak
He'll love it, the big teddy bear.

Ratcat
Gundy, what exactly do you think "it" is???wink

Ushgarak
Something cute, I dare say.

Ratcat
Awwww, how nice.

Ushgarak
He's a nice person. So are you. So are you all...

Ratcat
OMG, he's delusional!

Raz
We ARE nice people...evil face

Closing....evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.