concerning agent smith and the cliffhanger (MAJOR SPOLIERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HotPizza
This goes out to the people who fully understood the ending to the matrix reloaded.

Do you remember after Neo saw the oracle and encoutered agent smith. He said that a part of neo must have rubbed of onto him allowing him to duplicate himself and in a way "reconstruct the matrix" like Neo. He said that somehow he must have a little bit of neo inside of him. So surely Neo has a little bit of smiths power inside of him aswell? Does that explain how Neo was able to stop those machines at the end of the film? big grin
I don't know. it's just a theory. embarrasment

John.

turin
i definately agree with you. i think they are both becoming more like one another, or i should say gaining more of the other ones understanding of the matrix.

Tevesh
as do i. if you look at some of my other posts, i've been saying this since the week the matrix came out

squarn
i agree didn't neo say something about being able to hear or feel the sentinals

p.s. i think tavesh is wrong i think the question is drugs and the answer is yes

Crash_Overload
Yo,
Sentinals opperate On a wirless network that allow each other to communicate. This is HARDWARE and no E.S.P. The sentinals are able to comunicate to the agents in the Matrix and vis versa because in M1, Smith said "deploy the sentinals" thus the agents are connected to the machines. YET in ETM we learn that Smith is no longer and Agent, (Niobe: Are you an agent? Smith: No, I am the Alpha Of your omega) Also he has lost the earpieace and thus SET HIM FREE. How Neo is able to sens AND zap Squidies? I don't know. Yet in an other Thread we have established the fact that my thoerie of the "real" world being just another Matrix is false.

SpikeSpiegel
Smith and Neo are becoming more alike. I read somewhere that at the end of reloaded Smith wasn't going to be the only one who could clone himself. Neo is obviously going to be the other one who can clone himself as the two of them are becoming equals. (If this is true i can't wait to see 100 neo's vs 100 smiths)

Crash_Overload
100 Neos? won't that Illiminate the purpose of only ONE, One? And jee, Trinity will have a hard time, or a good time?

Kes
laughing out loud

FLIPMODE
Yeah and also remember Neo knew that the Squids were sending a bomb to the Neb, and even morpheus had no clue what they were up to.

Neo has the ability to not only stop the machines in the real world, but he also can understain what they're up to, I guess communicate.

And which thread prooves the there is no layers to the matrix? I'd like to read that. I never agreed with that theory at all.

Kes
I dont think theres a thread that proves that the matrix has no layers. just good reasons as to why there is only the matrix and the real world.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t6208.html

This one goes around and around the subject.

Sifer
bit off topic but I really am going to laugh when I have seen the 3rd film. Why? Because I will think about all those people who said there is a MWAM...LOL

Crash_Overload
MWAM ????? What in the name of Jebouty does THAT mean?

nickjs21
"matrix within a matrix." it's a theory concerning whether the real world is another matrix or not.

Crash_Overload
Oh. I ounce beleived in the MWAM theorie.

solid snake
when the matrix reloaded ends it shows the guy that tried to kill neo in a hospital bed then it says to be continued it that the ent of M2 or is it on a break or something

nickjs21
it's the end.

Tomkat
Hey Sifer.....

go to

http://www.matrix-explained.com/

I think you won't be laughing when you see the 3rd film, but who knows?

1 first believed in the MWAM theory, then after reading this board, I started to think that maybe I was wrong, now I believe in the MWAM theory again more than ever.

Ushgarak
Your choice, but I am surprised you have been counter-convinced by that site.

Crash_Overload
Me again, (unfortunatly for some)

That page is verry interesting. Guess I was right then wrong then right. Before I was not certain, Now I'm just confused (sorry Kes) but this is the truth in some ways.

Korri
the guy in the wee hospitally place beside neo was the guy who had his body taken over by agent smith so i can c some major catastrophe coming in revoloutions now that agent smith has managed 2 get into the real world

Crash_Overload
Hum. He hasn't kill any 1 yet. (eccept MAYBE for the members of the ship bane was on)

Korri
believe me its true i dont think neo would be able 2 use his powers outside the matrix so that makes me think that the real world is just another matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.