Negasonic Teenage Warhead vs. Dr. Doom (FF 2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Fight takes place in Times Square

*Starting distance 20 feet

carthage
Up

KingD19
She loses horribly.

TheVaultDweller
lol Doom sarcastically wisecracks after she tries smashing into him, and then promptly blasts a hole through her head using his lightning.

KingD19
I think he'd just like, pop her skull like a melon while she was charging him. Just to give her false hope. Nu-Doom somehow had far more entitlement and doucheness than the original movie one. God...I'm actually pissed now I had to give Doom a win. His character actually aggravates me. He's so annoying.

TheVaultDweller
Oh damn. New Doom. Didn't read the OP properly. That's even worse. He could just pop her head like a grape before she even reaches him, as you said.

And yeah, he sucked as a villain. His motivation didn't even make sense. Approaches the people he does not want coming to his world. Goes back with them, providing proof that there is something out there and that people can survive. Then decides he has to destroy Earth to save his wasteland. And how does he plan on doing it? By seemingly slowly smashing the two worlds together. And then he lost due to massively bad plot and stupidity. That movie really was awful.

Utrigita
What did Dr Doom in FF 2015 do? I must admit that I haven't felt the need to torment myself enough to watch it yet.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the movie sucked, but Doom was a high-level telekinetic. He was telekinetically bursting skulls, used his powers to protect himself from sustained gunfire, and also displayed the ability to move very large objects, likely weighing several tons, with his powers. And he could do the skull popping thing instantly. No build up or hand gestures necessary. He literally just has to look at someone.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, the movie sucked, but Doom was a high-level telekinetic. He was telekinetically bursting skulls, used his powers to protect himself from sustained gunfire, and also displayed the ability to move very large objects, likely weighing several tons, with his powers. And he could do the skull popping thing instantly. No build up or hand gestures necessary. He literally just has to look at someone.

Thanks, so a bit like Phoenix Grey level of telekinese?

TheVaultDweller
Not quite on her level. Probably closer in power to the end of film Chronicle kids.

Utrigita
Ahh cool, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.