mustafar Anakin vs Quinlan Vos dark disciple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
mustafar Anakin - the version that LOST to Obiwan in ROTS
Quinlan Vos dark disciple - version that beat Dooku

1 sabers
2 powers
3 all out

rolling on floor laughing

obiwan beats anakin, dooku beats obi wan, quinlan beats dooku.
asajj gives anakin and obi wan a good fight
quinlan ragdolls asajj and dooku

my answer
1 Quinlan Vos
2 Quinlan Vos
3 Quinlan Vos

EmperorSidious2
Vos

Trocity
Anakin curbstomps every round.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity

yet he lost to obiwan on mustafar.

ares834
Which makes you wonder how much worse Vos would have fared.

Originally posted by Trocity

thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by redpill

obi wan beats anakin, dooku beats obi wan, quinlan beats dooku.
asajj gives anakin and obi wan a good fight
quinlan ragdolls asajj and dooku

Hard to argue such flawless logic

|King Joker|
Vos doesn't have Kenobi's advantages to help fend off Anakin (i.e. incredible Soresu defense, familiarity with Skywalker's form, mastery of Sokan, etc.) for a long period of time or beat him, but I think Vos's other attributes such as speed and skill could keep him in the game for an okay amount of time.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Vos doesn't have Kenobi's advantages to help fend off Anakin (i.e. incredible Soresu defense, familiarity with Skywalker's form, mastery of Sokan, etc.) for a long period of time or beat him, but I think Vos's other attributes such as speed and skill could keep him in the game for an okay amount of time.

EmperorSidious2
yet he lost to obiwan on mustafar.

Stop using that.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Stop using that.

anakin easily lost to magnaguards and dooku

JKBart

canon vos <<< cad bane smile smile smile smile

redpill

what Vos does have is

the dark side mad

TheNuisanceBird
what Vos does have is

the dark side mad

So does Pre-Suit Vader.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
So does Pre-Suit Vader.

anakin cannot control it. you saw him shed tears. he killed padme. he was too weak to control the dark side

FreshestSlice
Redpill saying a bunch of wrong shit. More at 11.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Redpill saying a bunch of wrong shit. More at 11. i guess you didn't watch ROTS mad

Darth Thor

Which is why Vos was too chicken to challenge Dooku when he was with his magnaguards. Vos knows he's no Skywalker.

EmperorSidious2

Dooku is a skilled deulist and didn't those guards have aid of Dooku as well.

Total Warrior

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Which is why Vos was too chicken to challenge Dooku when he was with his magnaguards. Vos knows he's no Skywalker.

Always leave it to Thor for the mic drop.

redpill

when vos was ready, he mad

redpill
Dooku is a skilled deulist and didn't those guards have aid of Dooku as well.

anakin quickly and easily lost and was force lightening knocked out laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud eek! cool

redpill

anakin quickly and easily lost and was force lightening knocked out. skywalker was overconfident just as he lost to obiwan.

Darth Thor
Skywalker was lured into a trap and ambushed. Vos is no Skywalker.

Beniboybling
And despite having four elite magnaguards as backup, Dooku was still visibly trained by the end of it.

Darth Thor
Yep.

redpill
Skywalker was lured into a trap and ambushed. Vos is no Skywalker. anakin still lost. your anakin boy lost. anakin is no dookuwalker

redpill
Originally posted by Beniboybling
And despite having four elite magnaguards as backup, Dooku was still visibly trained by the end of it. cause hes old

Darth Thor
cause hes old

Vos was too scared to take on that "old" man with his Magnaguards present.

Vos is no Skywalker.

EmperorSidious2
anakin quickly and easily lost and was force lightening knocked out laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud eek! cool r

Point?

redpill
Vos was too scared to take on that "old" man with his Magnaguards present.

Vos is no Skywalker.

OP is clear the version of Vos that easily defeats Dooku as detailed in Dark Disciple. version of anakin that lost to obiwan on mustafar

EmperorSidious2
OP is clear the version of Vos that easily defeats Dooku as detailed in Dark Disciple. version of anakin that lost to obiwan on mustafar

Again point?

redpill
Again point?

thor was off topic. this is vs

Darth Thor
thor was off topic. this is vs

Are you high? That's the same Vos who had to surprise Dooku. He was too scared to face Dooku backed up by his magnaguards rolling on floor laughing

FreshestSlice
You just got rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Are you high? That's the same Vos who had to surprise Dooku. He was too scared to face Dooku backed up by his magnaguards rolling on floor laughing

did you actually read the book? vos defeats dooku straight up mano a mano rolling on floor laughing

Rebel95
Anakin

Darth Thor
did you actually read the book? vos defeats dooku straight up mano a mano rolling on floor laughing

Exactly. Mano a mano. Not Dooku with his magnaguards rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Exactly. Mano a mano. Not Dooku with his magnaguards rolling on floor laughing and anakin faced dooku with magnaguards and lost, and lost to obiwan.

the op is quinlan vos that beat dooku vs anakin that lost to obiwan on mustafar.

i say quinlan wins rolling on floor laughing

Syndicate
Vos.
Vos.
Vos.

TheNuisanceBird
and anakin faced dooku with magnaguards and lost, and lost to obiwan.

the op is quinlan vos that beat dooku vs anakin that lost to obiwan on mustafar.

i say quinlan wins rolling on floor laughing

You're also disregarding that Anakin was hindered by his rage. He also hadn't eat or slept for several days as noted in the novelization.

FreshestSlice
He'd still defeat Vos. Vos can't even take a head-butt.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
You're also disregarding that Anakin was hindered by his rage. He also hadn't eat or slept for several days as noted in the novelization.

being hindered = losing

redpill
He'd still defeat Vos. Vos can't even take a head-butt. selective memory here 1 second dooku's lightening knocked out anakin in AOTC. cutting his arm off also knocked him out.

very selective memory.

you've been rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

FreshestSlice
Did you selectively forget the years in between AotC and RotS, where Anakin kills Dooku in seconds, as opposed to the zero time between DD and DD?

redpill
Did you selectively forget the years in between AotC and RotS, where Anakin kills Dooku in seconds, as opposed to the zero time between DD and DD?

i'm merely responding to your claim about head butt. im AOTC, dooku cuts off anakins arm instantly knocking him out.

and the fight between dooku and anakin lasted several minutes and he had obi wan help

Darth Thor
None of that changes Vos going down to a Skywalker head butt rolling on floor laughing

FreshestSlice
i'm merely responding to your claim about head butt. im AOTC, dooku cuts off anakins arm instantly knocking him out.

and the fight between dooku and anakin lasted several minutes and he had obi wan help
You responded wrong, and nope, that one on one fight was seconds and Dooku lost. Just like Vos lost to him too.

redpill
None of that changes Vos going down to a Skywalker head butt rolling on floor laughing yeah but thats not sabers

redpill
You responded wrong, and nope, that one on one fight was seconds and Dooku lost. Just like Vos lost to him too. anakin lost to dooku in seconds aotc. this is peak vos, the version of vos that beat dooku after dark side training

FreshestSlice
Who had to wait until Dooku was hurt and then lost to a headbutt. He's weak. Anakin imo, Vos is weak.

Darth Thor
yeah but thats not sabers

Doesn't even get to Sabers. Anakin head butts him and it's over rolling on floor laughing

Beniboybling
thumb up

Total Warrior
You fool, Vos is arguably on par with the likes of Vitiate and Sidious, he defeated Dooku with absolute ease. This Anakin is just a fly to the true, only, most handsome Chosen One

redpill
None of that changes Vos going down to a Skywalker head butt rolling on floor laughing yeah and dooku needs to zap anakin oh wait rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
yeah and dooku needs to zap anakin oh wait rolling on floor laughing

What?

redpill
What?

in aotc dooku pwns anakin

in rots anakin is able to beat dooku but only after dooku taunts him

quinlan also had a steep learning curve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.