BLACK BOLT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Where do you rank Black Bolt as overall most powerful on current Marvel Earth? Heralds and lower..

If he shouts he can take on almost anybody, He whispers most of the times... Sentry was sh*ting his pants just by thinking what a shout of Black Bolt can do... He may not be the strongest, but one hell of a power-set and a hell if a power thst maybe overpowered...

He spends most of his time on Earth so i consider him a Earth based hero. Earth is important to him being that hus people live on it and on its moon.

I have heard BB ranked top 5 even 1 and 2 on the chart as far as Earth based in other forums.

Whats ur thoughts?

One_Angry_Scot
What occasion did you mean about Sentry being scared? He did say that they were both like nuclear weapons when they met in Silent War.

I don't think he was scared of his scream as such as he didn't want them both to fight.

Sin I AM
Well he's up there but meh..he can be put down

Supermex
In a story Iron Man ask Sentry to confront Black Bolt abd Sentry said no..

Iron Asked him why not and Sentry answered " about how a whisper knocked him on his and and if ge confronts BB and BB shouts at him instead of just a whisper"

Sentry wanted no part of that

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Supermex
In a story Iron Man ask Sentry to confront Black Bolt abd Sentry said no..

Iron Asked him why not and Sentry answered " about how a whisper knocked him on his and and if ge confronts BB and BB shouts at him instead of just a whisper"

Sentry wanted no part of that

You mean this?

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/25455137_957835-sentry_bb.jpg

Sentry isn't scared there. He's talking about the destruction caused by a fight between them. Like he mentioned before to Black Bolt about them both being nuclear weapons when they were meditating over the giant chasm Sentry punched into the ground.

But anyways I don't want to take your thread off topic. I'll leave it at that. Apologies for the off topic discussion.

Supermex
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You mean this?

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/25455137_957835-sentry_bb.jpg

Sentry isn't scared there. He's talking about the destruction caused by a fight between them. Like he mentioned before to Black Bolt about them both being nuclear weapons when they were meditating over the giant chasm Sentry punched into the ground.

But anyways I don't want to take your thread off topic. I'll leave it at that. Apologies for the off topic discussion.

Yup i ment that one.. Thanks for the scan

I repect ur view on that scan.

Surtur
At first it seems like Sentry is hesitating about what Black Bolt would do, but it's Iron Man actually just interrupting him. Pretty rude, Bob should of vaporized the drunk.

Blue Area Vet
Black Bolt is an underrated beast and one of the best, most interesting power sets in comics. Very successful fighting record as well.

Supermex
BB rarely takes a loss in the C-Books

tkitna
Originally posted by Surtur
Pretty rude, Bob should of vaporized the drunk.

laughing out loud

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Black Bolt is an underrated beast and one of the best, most interesting power sets in comics. Very successful fighting record as well.

I couldn't agree more. He's incredibly powerful; imo, top 2.

Surtur
I feel bad for him though, the guy just can't talk without destruction. So I'm betting his wife is constantly yapping and he can't tell her to shut up without being charged with domestic abuse.

Sin I AM
He was afraid of collateral

the Darkone
Thor
Hyperion
Sentry
Dr. Strange/ Tailsman
Blue Marvel
Meggan
Plusar
Quasar
Sersi
Black Bolt/Ikaris

This list is based on versatility and feats

Horrificus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor
Hyperion
Sentry
Dr. Strange/ Tailsman
Blue Marvel
Meggan
Plusar
Quasar
Sersi
Black Bolt/Ikaris

This list is based on versatility and feats i like the list. Agree that most of them, if not all, should b able to take BB down.

Blue Area Vet
I feel bad for him though, the guy just can't talk without destruction. So I'm betting his wife is constantly yapping and he can't tell her to shut up without being charged with domestic abuse.

Right, so how incredibly tough is he?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Horrificus
i like the list. Agree that most of them, if not all, should b able to take BB down.

But depending on his level of blood lust, he could take all of them out as well IMO. Thor would be one of the hardest because he could conceivably absorb some of the scream.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
But depending on his level of blood lust, he could take all of them out as well IMO. Thor would be one of the hardest because he could conceivably absorb some of the scream.

Yes and no,

Sersi alone can phuck up Black Bolt something viscous specially her blood lust, so can Meggan.

deathslash
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yes and no,

Sersi alone can phuck up Black Bolt something viscous specially her blood lust, so can Meggan. what can meggan do? Also, doesn't black bolt have a myriad of powers other than the scream? Can't he shoot lighting, turn his opponents into lightning rods, control various energy forms, etc?

StiltmanFTW
Pretty rude, Bob should of vaporized the drunk.

Bob is a junkie and a fan of booze, too stick out tongue

That was one of the last issues Bolt was actually written with respect.

the Darkone
Originally posted by deathslash
what can meggan do? Also, doesn't black bolt have a myriad of powers other than the scream? Can't he shoot lighting, turn his opponents into lightning rods, control various energy forms, etc?

Meggan can absorb all forms of energy, she absorbed all of otherworld and beyond to slow down the chaos wave in HOM.

She can absorbed all the biosphere energy of earth increase her strength class 100+, manipulate all forms of energy, energy absorbtion, she can adapt, power mimicry, size manipulation, element, density control, etc she is very, very underrated.

Sersi is by far the second most powerful earthbound eternal next to Zuras, matter maniuplation, controls all forms of energy, phase, telekinesis, telepathic, casting illusion, arguer strength, teleportation, etc

Black Bolt is good, very good just some people are better overall and more versatile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.