Sage of Six Paths Naruto vs Super Saiyan God Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Alright, i only created a thread into this forum just once because i only watched Naruto and Dragon Ball

Anyway... Naruto used his Sage of Six Paths to Destroy Super Saiyan God Goku. Morals off, No BFR, Bloodblusted battle til any means. Takes a place in a Forest

Who wins?

SquallX
Goku flicks him.

The only way Naruto wins is if Goku just stand there and let one of the Thruth Seeking Ball hit him. Since Goku has never resisted sub atomic degeneration, he'll die.

AuraAngel
Goku tanks all of his attacks, lightly lands on the planet's surface, then taps his foot to destroy the Naruto world. There is no contest here.

danteiscool
Far too lopsided in Goku's favor. A warm up punch would be more than enough to splatter Naruto across Konoha and then some.

NewGuy01
Goku underestimates his low PL and let's his guard down ala RoF and dies. evil face

danteiscool
Says morals off and bloodlusted, NewGuy01... can't tell if you're just joking or actually being serious, but in this scenario, Naruto would be lucky to even realize he's dead.

NewGuy01
Well Naruto is just a physical representation of the ninja ghost of christmas past, so I'm pretty sure he'd be able to recognize his death from the astral plane.

Demonic Phoenix
Goku should fall easily to the reverse harem no jutsu. vin

NewGuy01
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.