Hellboy vs Kung Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

Rules: No outsides help, no "hacking" away injuries.

KingD19
If Hellboy gets his guns, he wins. He'll just shoot KF in the face. If it's hand to hand, Fury beats him down. He casually held up a 20-30 ton, maybe more tank. He held it above his head by the tank barrel for a good while too before he slammed it on those guys.

Jmanghan
Didn't Kung Fury dodge bullets? I know he got caught with two shotgun blasts to the back and almost died.

KingD19
The only time he got shot was when Hitler pulled out the minigun.

He did dodge eyebeams from a laser raptor if I recall though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
The only time he got shot was when Hitler pulled out the minigun.

He did dodge eyebeams from a laser raptor if I recall though. Lasers are comparative to the speed of light, but I'm surr it was a premptive dodge.

KingD19
Saw the scene again. I'm not sure he dodged so much as just flinched, because the raptor shot his time computer, which was a few feet away from him.

But yeah back to the beginning, this honestly depends on weapons. If Hellboy has his, he wins. If he doesn't, Fury wins.

Jmanghan
Even in H2H, I'm not so much sure it relies on H2H as much as it relies on strength.

KingD19
Fury is definitely more skilled than Red. But he's also many many times stronger. So in H2H he wins easily. Even if it doesn't kill him, a guy who can casually hold a tank over his head can knock Hellboy around like a toy.

Kazenji
Spite thread

obviously Fury wins.

Jmanghan
I meant to say *speed in place of the second H2H.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.