Kang The Conquerer Vs The Mad Titan Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://biffbampop.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kang3.jpg

1. H2H. No amps, standard gear. No prep. No BFR
2. Prep battle.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/char/thanos-throne2002.jpg

ShadowFyre
I dont think Kang is actually that physically powerful. He has his fields. Im pretty sure Thor or another hh would thrash his ass in h2h. Thanos one shot atomizes him.unless Im missing something.

2. I wanna say thanos but prob kang

Insane Titan
Thanos in both.

Kang should be a massive problem for Thanos with prep, but he's never really proven it.

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont think Kang is actually that physically powerful. He has his fields. Im pretty sure Thor or another hh would thrash his ass in h2h. Thanos one shot atomizes him.unless Im missing something.

2. I wanna say thanos but prob kang
Thanks, man. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Bentley vs. Quan, basically.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bentley vs. Quan, basically. Bentley gets scraped

And not off of anything mind you. He's getting scraped in places where it makes no logical sense for a scraping to happen.

And then raped.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

riv6672
Another Stiltman "cant make my own threads but will **** up every one else's" espesial! laughing

One Big Mob
Yeah **** stiltmen. His derailments are as big as the stilts he walks on.

At least thread derailing is better than his previous occupation as the shemale railer though. thumb up

riv6672
Eh, at least he's funny mostly.
It'd be nice if he gave us all a chance to be stupid in something he posts every once in a blue moon though. wink

One Big Mob
Here's how I imagine stiltman in real life:

You have stiltman, his most common persona. This does not mean he's one dimensional however, since somedays he's wearing stilts that only give him 2 inch lift, and other times he's 10 foot stilting around minorities.

Guiltman is his second favorite. He just makes people feel bad. You stubbed your toe? His second cousin got their toe torn off in a viscious rat attack

Some days he's just shredded, and he becomes Builtman. He doesn't buy clothes to accentuate this either, he cuts off the sleeves of his t shirts and turns everyone into a deep v.

Then every night he's Quiltman. Always toiling away putting the freshest shit into a comfy blanket.

And none of these personas ever intersect. If he's Builtman then he certainly isn't Stiltman. Where do his muscles go when he's Quiltman? No one knows, not even Kiltman.

riv6672
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Adam Grimes
Kang conquers his heart.

riv6672
Well, i can see the second match being way better, but i figured i'd ask about the no prep battle.
That said, are Thanos pickers saying he can out prep a time master like Kang easily? I'd just like to see the actual words.

ghostman
Originally posted by riv6672
Another Stiltman "cant make my own threads but will **** up every one else's" espesial! laughing

i agree with thiss.

also kang wins on the badassness of that picture alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.