Is Superman gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
I ran into this youtube video that confirms a lot of suspicions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjpTIPHPE8

One Big Mob
I don't think you need to question it after such proof.

Raisen
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't think you need to question it after such proof.

is this branlor swift?

One Big Mob
I prefer to be remembered as Red Hulk

Raisen
lol.
those youtube comments are hilarious too. these grown men getting angry over the video.

bran, you created the funniest thor/hulk fantasy.

Rao Kal El
Your wishful thinking that Superman was gay is going to the extreme stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
I prefer to be remembered as Red Hulk

Red Hulk?

As in herochat Red Hulk?

Raisen
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Your wishful thinking that Superman was gay is going to the extreme stick out tongue

bro. did you review the evidence? there isn't a shadow of a doubt.

celeyhyga17
lol1

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
bro. did you review the evidence? there isn't a shadow of a doubt.

In fantasy world Superman is as gay as you want him to be. stick out tongue

Is like psionic gayness

Raisen
lulz

Raisen
In fantasy world Superman is as gay as you want him to be. stick out tongue

Is like psionic gayness

psionic gayness is a power i haven't yet seen in comics. is this a new power that superman manifested recently

Rao Kal El
Pft guy who made the video missed a lot of crap. If only he read superman comics.

Anyway

Thor is way gayer, so is eunuch Silver Surfer and muscular purple pants Hulk

Rao Kal El
psionic gayness is a power i haven't yet seen in comics. is this a new power that superman manifested recently

Yes is a power he developed for superman haters stick out tongue

And when he beats the crap out of Marvel characters big grin

Raisen
i'm pretty sure superman and batman are both pedos.

anyway. i want to be fair and fact based on this. just how gay is superman in this spectrum.
1-10. one being richard simmons gay and ten being full on Ru Paul. the evidence puts him at an 8 IMHO

Raisen
Pft guy who made the video missed a lot of crap. If only he read superman comics.

Anyway

Thor is way gayer, so is eunuch Silver Surfer and muscular purple pants Hulk

let's address this. Hulk has ravaged a few females. Thor has ravaged a lot. Surfer doesn't even have an anus.....so

Sin I AM
Dont we have off topic forums and threads for shit like this?

Rao Kal El
Batman is pretty much a pedophile, so is Captain America.

Hulk hanging out with teenagers first rick jones, but now that rick is too old he replace him with Cho, so he is pretty gay too.

Since we are buddys Ill give you a pretty good hint.

Google kryptonian flag, that thing is gay as hell

But in a scale of 1 to 10

I will rate superman a 6, Batman a 8 Hulk a 7, SS a 9 and Thor a 10

Rao Kal El
Fixed

let's address this. Hulk has ravaged a few males. Thor has ravaged a lot. Surfer doesn't even have an penis.....so

Raisen

Hulk hanging out with teenagers first rick jones, but now that rick is too old he replace him with Cho, so he pretty gay too.

no way. surfer is like a two. he's just a pacifist by nature. hulk is probably a four. thor, eh, i think he goes both ways so he's like a five. supes and bats are both at least 8

One Big Mob
Red Hulk?

As in herochat Red Hulk? I don't even go to that site. Someone else stole my original idea to name myself after Red Hulk though when he first appeared.

Copycats

Raisen

Hulk hanging out with teenagers first rick jones, but now that rick is too old he replace him with Cho, so he is pretty gay too.

hahaha. and there is a wad of jizz in the middle

Rao Kal El
Dude Lady gaga is manlier than Surfer

Kaitlin Jenner has more testosrterone than Thor anf Hulk man? Don't even get me started with the guy who always wears purple pants

Rao Kal El
hahaha. and there is a wad of jizz in the middle

Your welcome.

You see? Ask the expert who knows his sh1t, not some poor butt hurt guy on the tube thumb up

One Big Mob
Didn't I prove Thor/Hulk were gay as shit with my retelling of a canon event?

I think I also proved Superman was a bit of a nancy with the infamous Batman vs JLA canon event too. Good that this video went more in depth about how gay Superman is though.

Rao Kal El

I think I also proved Superman was a bit of a nancy with the infamous Batman vs JLA canon event too. Good that this video went more in depth about how gay Superman is though.

thumb up

ghostman
god raisen youre such a ****ing loser, you and surtur suck off superman more than anyone on here. you have something hanging off your chin boy, wipe it off.

Omega Vision
Actual statue in Rome:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--W4LhPIAV--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18lqp9yimyvygjpg.jpg

Omega Vision

Could you link the post where you proved it? I can't remember that.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Could you link the post where you proved it? I can't remember that. Gladly
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14198890#post14198890

Next page has the Superman one where I can't remember but I'm pretty sure he does naughty things. Should probably reread it

Stoic
That would be pretty messed up if Superman went rogue and got some poor dude from behind at the speed of light before he ever knew what happened. Then the poor dude would have an aching in the butt with ripped breaches left wondering how.

Rao Kal El
Now seriously if you want to talk about the topic of homosexuality.

Marvel Comics is number one and they have been on the issue for quite some time now.

Juat look at hulk

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2010/02/23/mistakes-of-a-past-history-2/

SquallX
Actual statue in Rome:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--W4LhPIAV--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18lqp9yimyvygjpg.jpg

Not really surprise. Back in the Greco-Roman era, being attracted to another male wasn't that uncommon, and society didn't really care as much.

Raisen
Originally posted by ghostman
god raisen youre such a ****ing loser, you and surtur suck off superman more than anyone on here. you have something hanging off your chin boy, wipe it off.

Lol. This guy must really have a thing for supes.

Raisen
Actual statue in Rome:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--W4LhPIAV--/c_scape,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18lqp9yimyvygjpg.jpg

Lol. More and more evidence keeps piling up

quanchi112
Lol. More and more evidence keeps piling up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.