Emperor Joker vs Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both at their Prime.

Who wins?

zopzop
Emperor Joker. Pretty easily too.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Emperor Joker. Pretty easily too.

What is Joker going to do? :/

riv6672
Why dont you tell us what CK will do, since you disagree? It'd be ever so helpful in a rebuttal.

ghostman
chaos king destroyed like 98.8 percent of the multiverse right?

i remember emperor joker only being universal

cdtm
Nope, Worlds Funnest and Crisis Times Five says 5d imps are multiversal. (Heaven, and by extension the Presence himself was worried about the invasion.)

Also, Supergod Herc was high skyfather level at best, and he stood up to CK. Eternity refused to even defend himself, because "He's me", further implying CK isn't really that powerful overall..

Glorificus
CK.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by cdtm
Nope, Worlds Funnest and Crisis Times Five says 5d imps are multiversal. (Heaven, and by extension the Presence himself was worried about the invasion.)

Also, Supergod Herc was high skyfather level at best, and he stood up to CK. Eternity refused to even defend himself, because "He's me", further implying CK isn't really that powerful overall..

Super God Hercules was well beyond skyfather unless your saying all skyfathers that are have beaten to death have enough power to restore 98% of the mutliverse??

quanchi112
Ck wins.

One Big Mob
I still think "multiverse" was just referring to the 616 and it's surrounding dimensions. Considering we were only ever shown him effecting the God dimensions and not alternate universes.

Plus he was Eternity level and the most powerful person he did anything to was a hungry Galactus and a Hercules that was amped off an amp that made absolute zero sense.
But then again... Pak

Carver you also made this thread after people thought he could beat the IG. You usually step up from there not severely down. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
Emperor Joker. Pretty easily too. The zopster is correct. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Super God Hercules was well beyond skyfather unless your saying all skyfathers that are have beaten to death have enough power to restore 98% of the mutliverse??

Maybe not all, but Odin certainly has the feats to restore the space they called a multiverse.

And think about it, if it really was talking EVERYTHING, then shunting CK to a dead universe to spread out in shouldn't have stopped him.

Mr Master
Originally posted by One Big Mob

I still think "multiverse" was just referring to the 616 and it's surrounding dimensions.

Considering we were only ever shown him effecting the God dimensions and not alternate universes.
But there's only one kind of "multiverse" in Marvel old friend, ... so, if that term was included, then, it was "the multiverse,"
the "multiverse" that houses the 616 reality. Unless Pak used it improperly and meant something else.

btw. For those who may not know: Asgard, Olympus, Celtic, etc, are all located far beyond 616. Always have been.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Mr Master
But there's only one kind of "multiverse" in Marvel old friend, ... so, if that term was included, then, it was "the multiverse,"
the "multiverse" that houses the 616 reality. Unless Pak used it improperly and meant something else.

btw. For those who may not know: Asgard, Olympus, Celtic, etc, are all located far beyond 616. Always have been. Like I said, all the dimensions surrounding 616 he ate could technically be called a multiverse. And more importantly, he was shown to effect exactly zero full fledged universes except 616.

Usually someone effecting 98.something percent of an actual multiverse would include an alternate universe anywhere in the story, and not focus so much on Godling dimensions instead.

cdtm

btw. For those who may not know: Asgard, Olympus, Celtic, etc, are all located far beyond 616. Always have been.

Didn't know that. Always figured the nine realms were subdimensions of 616

Edit: Were you for or against the Infinity Gauntlet being multiversal?

Because I just realized Thanos banishing Asgard implies more then universal effect, if it's a seperate reality entirely...

Mr Master
^^ You'd be surprised how many cats (even vets) don't or didn't know that fact. I have tons of proof if ever interested btw.

Like I said, all the dimensions surrounding 616 he ate could technically be called a multiverse.
How many dimensions did he affect?

In Marvel, a "multiverse" is an infinite amount of universeS.

If a specific number (less than infinite) of realities was established on panel, ... then it's a multi-universal feat.
If no exact number was given, ... and then the term "multiverse" is thrown in, then it's the infinite multiverse.
We just have to assume the rest of creation was affected off-panel.

The term "universe" has had unique/specific occasions when it meant more,
but the term "multiverse" always means just that, and nothing less.

Then again, Pak could've f'd up.

One Big Mob
^^ You'd be surprised how many cats (even vets) don't or didn't know that fact. I have tons of proof if ever interested btw.

How many dimensions did he affect?

In Marvel, a "multiverse" is an infinite amount of universeS.

If a specific number (less than infinite) of realities was established on panel, ... then it's a multi-universal feat.
If no exact number was given, ... and then the term "multiverse" is thrown in, then it's the infinite multiverse.
We just have to assume the rest of creation was affected off-panel.

The term "universe" has had unique/specific occasions when it meant more,
but the term "multiverse" always means just that, and nothing less.

Then again, Pak could've f'd up. He went around eating every single dimension of the Gods. The Chinese God realms. The Egyptian God Realms. The Greek God Realms. Probably Asgard and the shit involving it, don't remember. And some other non chinese realms.

The only "universe" involved was 616. Not universe 2578, not universe 15790, and not even universe 111111112. Just 616. But like you said, Pak.

It seems like a stretch to me when we assume he ate a ****ton of universes when he was only equal to Eternity and not even universe 161 was involved.

In that sort of situation it again seems like the splits are being done while your head is between your legs, and you're touching both your feet with your hands. Upside down.

riv6672
Like I said, all the dimensions surrounding 616 he ate could technically be called a multiverse. And more importantly, he was shown to effect exactly zero full fledged universes except 616.

Usually someone effecting 98.something percent of an actual multiverse would include an alternate universe anywhere in the story, and not focus so much on Godling dimensions instead.
Your theory makes sense to me.
I've always thought of the different Companies as having their own multiverses, like wheels that may or may not intersect in spots (for crossovers).

http://paulbourke.net/geometry/circlesphere/diagram2.gif

Genii96
CK didn't just absorb the multiverse,save 616,he also absorbed the powers of gods and abstracts alike....I'd wager he beats king joker

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Zack M
A better fight would be Parayla.

riv6672
^^^Thats a Portuguese apple fritter type creation. Comics ate running out of names.

krisblaze
World's Funniest was a decent enough story at least.

Chaos King was a new level of bad.

riv6672
Bad like good or bad like bad?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007
The zopster is correct. thumb up

No he isn't.

cdtm
Supergod Herc at least managed to put up a fight, and he burnt out his powers restoring the multiverse.

While the 5d imps casually broke and fixed the multiverse without straining in the least. (Including heaven and "reality".) Which is something they apparently do every week just for kicks.

Pretty big power difference implied, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Supergod Herc at least managed to put up a fight, and he burnt out his powers restoring the multiverse.

While the 5d imps casually broke and fixed the multiverse without straining in the least. (Including heaven and "reality".) Which is something they apparently do every week just for kicks.

Pretty big power difference implied, imo. We go based off fighting feats though not restoring power, etc. I have seen Mxy oneshotted by Gog and depowered by Annataz.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
We go based off fighting feats though not restoring power, etc. I have seen Mxy oneshotted by Gog and depowered by Annataz.

You do know it takes more energy to built a planet then to destroy it right?

Gog never really killed Mxy, and the whole Annataz thing was just pis/cis.

krisblaze
Well, Chaos King got destroyed by Ares.

Rao Kal El
Myx can also alter complete timelines just by PLAYING around. Not even serious but PLAYING

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/1456248694533_zpssap7qhdc.jpg

Galan007
Mxy isn't in this thread. Emperor Joker is.

And Emperor Joker:
1.) Caused multi-dimensional havok as a n00b(what was left of Mxy's essence could feel the disturbances all the way from the 5th dimension.)
2.) Warped the universe in his image.
3.) Owned the Quintessence(who represent a greater authority than even Spectre.)
4.) Gesturely destroyed the universe, and remade it in his image. Again.
5.) Overpowered/imprisoned Spectre.
6.) Very nearly succeeded in collapsing the whole of creation(which was confirmed to be a multiverse in the same arc) into a singularity.
7.) Was only beaten by a plot-device that CK cannot possibly duplicate.

carver9
Question...what fts does Joker have with that power. It seems like people are giving him Mxy fts. Let's think about Onslaught here. Onslaught absorbed Franklin power but people still ask what Onslaught did when he had Franklin power in his possession. Doesn't the same apply here. Let's not ft share please. Given on panel evidence, who win here?

Galan007
*See my previous post*

Those are EJ's feats.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy isn't in this thread. Emperor Joker is.

And Emperor Joker:
1.) Caused multi-dimensional havok as a n00b(what was left of Mxy's essence could feel the disturbances all the way from the 5th dimension.)
2.) Warped the universe in his image.
3.) Owned the Quintessence(who represent a greater authority than even Spectre.)
4.) Gesturely destroyed the universe, and remade it in his image. Again.
5.) Overpowered/imprisoned Spectre.
6.) Very nearly succeeded in collapsing the whole of creation(which was confirmed to be a multiverse in the same arc) into a singularity.
7.) Was only beaten by a plot-device that CK cannot possibly duplicate.

Oops stick out tongue

You are correct thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know it takes more energy to built a planet then to destroy it right?

Gog never really killed Mxy, and the whole Annataz thing was just pis/cis. He defeated him so who cares. One shot it all it took. It counts. Quit trying to ignore it simply because you didn't like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.