Krillin vs Kami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is Kami in a human body at the end of Dragon Ball, against Krillin from the same time period.

Never seen this one before.

The way Krillin impressed Piccolo, who was evil at the time, I'm starting to think he may have pulled ahead of the humans by end of DB, let alone been strongest as of the Buu saga.

Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
Tien krillin and yamcha have always been roughly in the same ball park. Kami piccolo ad goku were all pretty far ahead by this point.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Kami stomps.

cdtm
Piccolo hit him with everything he had, though. Hard enough where he was certain he overdid it and killed him, disqualifying himself.

And Krillin not only didn't die, he got back up, though in no shape to continue.

Between that and being fast enough to actually keep Piccolo on his toes (And more importantly, impress him, which is a pretty good sign of how strong Krillin really was), I think he'd do a lot better then Yamcha did. It should be an actual fight.

cdtm
Another thing: Kami couldn't have been much stronger then Piccolo's father, if at all. And, his human body was a handicap..

Personally, I think the humans could almost certainly have fought King Piccolo post tournament training, given how power scaling works (Think Tenshinhan vs an amped Tao Pie Pie, and how Roshi was also able to keep up with Ten when he used to be at the level Goku was at when he was defeated by Tao..)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
And, his human body was a handicap..

Stated where, exactly? stick out tongue

He had his best feats in Shen's body stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stated where, exactly? stick out tongue

He had his best feats in Shen's body stick out tongue

It was said, although I forget if it was by kami or Piccolo. But the human body Kami borrowed was said to hold back his full power..

cdtm
nt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.