Silver Samurai vs Ultron that Cap fought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes in the lab where SS fought Wolverine and he gets his sword.

quanchi112
Ultron wins.

Nibedicus
Ultron hacks. /thread

golem370
He couldn't beat Cap so he loses by loss of limbs.

Kazenji
Originally posted by golem370
He couldn't beat Cap so he loses by loss of limbs.

Based on?

golem370
Adamantium sword that cut through adamantium claws.

Silent Master
Ultron

quanchi112
He couldn't beat Cap so he loses by loss of limbs. Did you watch the film ? This is piss poor debating.

golem370
I do and I own both you just want troll.

quanchi112
I do and I own both you just want troll. Is this sentence supposed to make sense ? Are you slow ?

ShadowFyre
Umm Golem.....your forgetting a few things. Yeah, SS would win any phyical confrontations due to that sword but....Ultron can fly, and he has ranged attacks, and he would completely ragdoll the samurai if it lost the sword. Even though Thor was faking it in a way, his chassis allows him to be as strong as he is durable and he was able to momentarilly hold Thor down and overpower vision. Without the sword Samurai cant even hurt Ultron while not vice versa.

BruceSkywalker
Ultron takes care of business

steverules_2
"Ultron that cap fought"...didn't they all fight the same Ultron, he wasn't really different in anyway apart from he wasn't made of vibranium at that point. You coulda just said pre-vibranium I guess if that's what you're going for??

ShadowFyre
He made this thread because of a cap vs. Logan debate which is apples and oranges and even if Samurai won would not translate over. But lets get this over with. What specifics of this fight were you gonna use in the other debate? Adamantium vs. Vibranium is the big issue here same with Logan and Cap to a degree so Im assuming thats what it is. Not sure what actual rule is on it but I would assume they are a wash pretty much like they are in comics. These two would just beat on each other as they both have indestructable (kinda) metal encasi g them. SS would die first as Ultron has no human body inside him and is much much stronger though less massive.

FrothByte
The Ultron that Cap fought wasn't vibranium, so SS could easily slice and dice him if he gets close. Problem is, SS has no answer to Ultron's ranged firepower. Ultron is also faster, more mobile and stronger.

So I feel like it could go either way. If they didn't know anything about each other SS wins. If Ultron knew what SS was capable of then he wins.

Robtard
Bit of a stalemate, SS has no way to reach a flying Ultron and Ultron's blast are not getting through SS's adamantium shell.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Bit of a stalemate, SS has no way to reach a flying Ultron and Ultron's blast are not getting through SS's adamantium shell.

I wonder if adamantium is a heat conductor. If Ultron just kept blasting SS armor, wouldn't that eventually roast the guy inside?

Robtard
According to Wolverine: Origins it is. But that seems like a who knows plan.

How much heat do Ultron's blast put out, since Dr. Cho survived a direct blast and didn't overly burned. How efficient is SS's cooling system, since it's essentially a huge robotic container and the electronics alone inside will produce heat.

quanchi112
Bit of a stalemate, SS has no way to reach a flying Ultron and Ultron's blast are not getting through SS's adamantium shell. So you don't believe Ultron could disarm the SS and destroy him with his own sword. Ultron's knowledge was pretty vast.

Robtard

Actually should amend that, this is taking place inside an enclosed space, so that could limit Ulton's flying and possibly give SS a chance to make contact with a sword.

quanchi112
Actually should amend that, this is taking place inside an enclosed space, so that could limit Ulton's flying and possibly give SS a chance to make contact with a sword. Originally posted by quanchi112
So you don't believe Ultron could disarm the SS and destroy him with his own sword. Ultron's knowledge was pretty vast. Originally posted by quanchi112
So you don't believe Ultron could disarm the SS and destroy him with his own sword. Ultron's knowledge was pretty vast. If you can't rebut this I'll take that as yet another Robtard concession.

Robtard
TIL: Ultron somehow has full knowledge of characters not even in his own universe

*scripting to have your favorite in the match win is fun*

quanchi112
TIL: Ultron somehow has full knowledge of characters not even in his own universe

*scripting to have your favorite in the match win is fun* I didnt say that. Don't you think he'd be aware of adamantium ?

Robtard
TIL: Ultron is aware of something even though it is forbidden in the MCU because of copy-writes

Wonder if Ultron is also aware of "mutants"

Nibedicus
The lab was actually pretty big. Full of steel walkways that one can fall off of. Wolverine was able to hold back/knock down SS. Doesn't look like the suit gives him much super strength. He was also slow as sh!t, Ultron def has the speed and strength advantage here. Plus the ranged advantage, the movement (flight) and the versatlity advantage. Can't see why Ultron couldn't just pin both arms and steel the swords (that, can easily be seen as obviously the suit's main weapon) or just labd behind the suit, knock it face down, pin it to the ground and hack into the it.

quanchi112
TIL: Ultron is aware of something even though it is forbidden in the MCU because of copy-writes

Wonder if Ultron is also aware of "mutants" He exists in this very thread so how can't he access information if the guy exists in this fight to him.

So you believe Ultron can't see or fight him due to copyrights in this fictional matchup. FFS sake, Robbie.

golem370
This isn't a prep battle but both are slow in close quarters combat Cap was able to figh Ultron so just how strong was he?

quanchi112
This isn't a prep battle but both are slow in close quarters combat Cap was able to figh Ultron so just how strong was he? Stronger than Cap bit Cap is highly skilled. Quit assuming everything is strength related.

golem370
He is faster which saved him and really good damage soak.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stronger than Cap bit Cap is highly skilled. Quit assuming everything is strength related.

Mentally challenged people usually just assume strength means everything in a fight.

quanchi112
He is faster which saved him and really good damage soak. Say it with me, Ultron wins.

golem370
He can but I doubt it I mean if Cap can hang so can SS easy.

quanchi112
He can but I doubt it I mean if Cap can hang so can SS easy. Cap would put down SS with that sword as well.

golem370
Keep dreaming fanboy

quanchi112
Keep dreaming fanboy I am arguing based off his film feats which show how tactical and skilled he is in combat. Cap is more formidable than Wolverine who gets his shit pushed in all the time.

golem370
Movies left out the fact Wolverine was in many wars so he should have quite a bit of fighting experience and they left out he is skilled in every fighting style. Cap went from training on a base as a 90lbs weakling the only tactics he used was was pulling the pin to get the flag. Cap went from lab to war selling poster boy to jumping blind into a war to rescue Bucky. Cap became Cap because of heart not be cause of skill.

quanchi112
Movies left out the fact Wolverine was in many wars so he should have quite a bit of fighting experience and they left out he is skilled in every fighting style. Cap went from training on a base as a 90lbs weakling the only tactics he used was was pulling the pin to get the flag. Cap went from lab to war selling poster boy to jumping blind into a war to rescue Bucky. Cap became Cap because of heart not be cause of skill. So you want to ignore film facts and say wolverine has more experience and talk about Cap pre Cap. You're a desperate little dunce aren't you ? Face it Cap is superior to Logan.

golem370
Movie Cap in strength speed agility reflexes even in tactics but Wolverine is or should be more durable more experienced has better healing and has better damage soak. You are blind again thinking I don't think he could win I just think Wolverine can win too but your blindness only see me saying Wolverine definitely wins.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want to ignore film facts and say wolverine has more experience and talk about Cap pre Cap. You're a desperate little dunce aren't you ? Face it Cap is superior to Logan.

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nibedicus
The lab was actually pretty big. Full of steel walkways that one can fall off of. Wolverine was able to hold back/knock down SS. Doesn't look like the suit gives him much super strength. He was also slow as sh!t, Ultron def has the speed and strength advantage here. Plus the ranged advantage, the movement (flight) and the versatlity advantage. Can't see why Ultron couldn't just pin both arms and steel the swords (that, can easily be seen as obviously the suit's main weapon) or just labd behind the suit, knock it face down, pin it to the ground and hack into the it.

Ok that convinced me. Going with Ultron on this.

quanchi112
Movie Cap in strength speed agility reflexes even in tactics but Wolverine is or should be more durable more experienced has better healing and has better damage soak. You are blind again thinking I don't think he could win I just think Wolverine can win too but your blindness only see me saying Wolverine definitely wins. He is more durable but it won't matter as Cap can tactically beat him. He has the strength and the shield to beat his ass. Now you're wavering in your position. I can smell your fear.

Time-Immemorial
So lets get this straight, good time golem here is saying that because wolverine beat SS, therefore SS beats ultron?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So lets get this straight, good time golem here is saying that because wolverine beat SS, therefore SS beats ultron? I don't think golem even knows what golem is saying.

Time-Immemorial
Par for the course.

golem370
You girls need to get a room on the other thread with Bucky and DP I said a few times it go both again you are blind to what I say and talk out of your ass.

quanchi112
You girls need to get a room on the other thread with Bucky and DP I said a few times it go both again you are blind to what I say and talk out of your ass. This from the guy who said wolverine fought in many wars and what cap was like pre Cap. You're a schmuck.

Khazra Reborn
To be clear, this is an Ultron drone, NOT Ultron Prime?

Silver Samurai would lol stomp a single drone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
To be clear, this is an Ultron drone, NOT Ultron Prime?

Silver Samurai would lol stomp a single drone. It is Ultron prime.

Time-Immemorial
You girls need to get a room on the other thread with Bucky and DP I said a few times it go both again you are blind to what I say and talk out of your ass.

Pretty much everyone has agreed that you make the worst OP, you are incredibly bias against Captain America, and your grammar is atrocious. In case you dont know what that means, here you go.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=atrocious

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Pretty much everyone has agreed that you make the worst OP, you are incredibly bias against Captain America, and your grammar is atrocious. In case you dont know what that means, here you go.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=atrocious thumb up

Golem needs to go sit in the corner with Robbie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.