Any vegans in the room..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Vitamin b12 is supposed to be a problem, because it's nornally made from animal products.

There's supposed to be foods fortified with b12 to solve this. But, how are foods forrified with it? Is it taken from animal products?

If so, wouldn't this present a dilemma to those who choose venganism due to moral reasons? (As opposed to those who become vegans because of health reasons.)

ArtificialGlory
Whatever you do, don't go vegan. It will dry up your brain and turn you into a raving lunatic.

Bentley
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Whatever you do, don't go vegan. It will dry up your brain and turn you into a raving lunatic.

Are there any studies about this? Because we should be scientific about it: do people become lunatic because they go vegan or is it their preexisting lunacy turning them?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bentley
Are there any studies about this? Because we should be scientific about it: do people become lunatic because they go vegan or is it their preexisting lunacy turning them?
Bah, who knows? All I know that vegans are, more often than not, nuts.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Vitamin b12 is supposed to be a problem, because it's nornally made from animal products.

There's supposed to be foods fortified with b12 to solve this. But, how are foods forrified with it? Is it taken from animal products?

If so, wouldn't this present a dilemma to those who choose venganism due to moral reasons? (As opposed to those who become vegans because of health reasons.)

Not a vegan or vegetation, but HYG:http://oldwayspt.org/resources/heritage-pyramids/vegetarian-vitamin-b-12-food-sources

Jesus McBurger
I vape

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Bah, who knows? All I know that vegans are, more often than not, nuts.

I just don't trust someone who doesn't eat meat. Yep, I form trust based on dietary decisions. It's just how I do.

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I vape

I think vaporizing vegans is probably against the law. Enjoy your 3 months in jail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.