Darth Bane vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

carthage
Windu stomps Bane in all three

S_W_LeGenD
1. Mace Windu most likely

2. Depends on the setting:

- Darth Bane in a setting strong in the Dark Side
- Mace Windu in neutral setting

3. Depends upon the circumstances and decisions involved. Though, Mace Windu might have edge.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by carthage
Windu stomps Bane in all three

AncientPower
Round 1.Windu on a good day takes a good fight, Windu on an average day takes a hard fight.

Round 2.Darth Bane, the only amp I take seriously regarding his feats is on Lehon where he punched well above his weight. In Dynasty of Evil it is stated that even powerful amulets would have a negligible effect on his power, he views them with disdain.

Round 3.Arguable either way really.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by AncientPower
Round 1.Windu on a good day takes a good fight, Windu on an average day takes a hard fight.

Round 2.Darth Bane, the only amp I take seriously regarding his feats is on Lehon where he punched well above his weight. In Dynasty of Evil it is stated that even powerful amulets would have a negligible effect on his power, he views them with disdain.

Round 3.Arguable either way really.

Syndicate
Mace.
Bane.
Bane.

Col. Valerian
1. Windu.
2. Bane, probably.
3. Windu, probably.

Fated Xtasy
Mace Wins this, obviously.

Emperordmb
Bane wins this.

carthage
lmao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage, do you focus your debating abilities on comicvine, or nowhere at all? You could use a pick-me-up.

carthage
Bane whose best feat is stalemating featless Kas'im has no feats to suggest he could beat the guy who stalemated the most powerful Sith lord in Galactic history.

DMB is genuinely retarded for thinking Bane has a chance.

Fated Xtasy
T'is a humorous thing to say, when your intellect, too, comes into question when discussing debates and such.

It would seem you are bereft of all common sense.

While I hardly support most of his ideas and views, I have debated and stalemated him, you've run away and spouted your repetitive, formulaic nonsense instead of actually trying to best him in a debate. Insults are often used by someone lacking a strong argument, ie, Donald Trump.

Something I've come to realize you share with him, along with a herd of imbeciles, of course.

If you end up having a comb over, then I do think i'll start worrying.

carthage
Hard to debate someone who deliberately ignores showings that don't conform to his wanking i,e his most recent debate with Silver where he ignores Ventress's superior skill feats/Kas'im's nexus showings to suck Kas'im off. Or just about any showing where he thinks his suppositions >> feats

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
T'is a humorous thing to say, when your intellect, too, comes into question when discussing debates and such.

While I hardly support most of his ideas and views, I have debated and stalemated him, you've run away and spouted your repetitive, formulaic nonsense instead of actually trying to best him in a debate. Insults are often used by someone lacking a strong argument, ie, Donald Trump.

Something I've come to realize you share with him, along with a herd of imbeciles, of course.

If you end up having a comb over, then I do think i'll start worrying. http://cdn.firstwefeast.com/assets/2012/11/tumblr_l94920s9bx1qbrus1o1_r1_500.gif

NewGuy01
Huehuehue~

Even LeGenD recognizes Bane's nexus dependence.

This fact amuses me terribly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why is the amusement terrible? It's natural order.

NewGuy01
stfu soon we're going to have to classify your feats as "on an nexusadderall" too.

FreshestSlice
lelelelelelelelel

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

If you end up having a comb over, then I do think i'll start worrying. Happy Dance Originally posted by AncientPower

Round 3.Arguable either way really. thumb up

McP
WTF, Windu without much efforts.

Syndicate
Lol. The forum's true nature reveals itself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Lol. The forum's true nature reveals itself.

T'is not even they're final form.

The Ellimist
Bane breaks a tent over his head.

SunRazer
Windu breaks some senflax into Bane's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.