Is Bigfoot Real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Answer the damn question

Bentley
Put this in the philosophy forum.

Is anything real?

Raisen
Originally posted by Bentley
Put this in the philosophy forum.

Is anything real?

do you believe bigfoot exists. are there sightings in france?

ArtificialGlory
No.

Bentley
I don't think so.

As far as Bigfoot being an entirely physical animal species, as to my understanding, there should be some material evidence of his continued existence in the environment. Because of that, I don't think it's a likely event, but it'd be cool.

Raisen
bigfoot anal probed me.
this is no joke. bigfoot dressed up as my uncle and anal probed me

Bentley
Originally posted by Raisen
bigfoot anal probed me.
this is no joke. bigfoot dressed up as my uncle and anal probed me

How did Bigfoot manage to disguise as a particular human being? I think there is something fishy about your statement.

Raisen
my uncle is a large person. i've had similar encounters with chupacabra, dracula, freddy krueger, and richard simmons.
luckily the lockness monster hasn't gotten me yet

Bentley
my uncle is a large person. i've had similar encounters with chupacabra, dracula, freddy krueger, and richard simmons.
luckily the lockness monster hasn't gotten me yet

You must've been raped a whole bunch of times by now, maybe you should consider moving out of the state or something.

Raisen
Originally posted by Bentley
You must've been raped a whole bunch of times by now, maybe you should consider moving out of the state or something.
my uncle invited me to live with him in Paris

ArtificialGlory
my uncle invited me to live with him in Paris
Don't go! You're gonna get raped by Darth Vader dressed up as your uncle.

Q99
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/settled.png

xkcd answers

Raisen
Originally posted by Q99

xkcd answers

dude. i've been raped by an alien, bigfoot, chupacabra, dracula, freddy krueger, jason, the mothman, and my uncle...all dressed as my uncle. i have proof

Bentley
You should take the proof to the police.

Edit: Well, I'll end my contribution to off-topicness with that post stick out tongue

jaden101
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/15/article-2279064-1799E1C2000005DC-14_634x602.jpg

Aye, it is.

Surtur
There have been Bigfoot sightings all over the world. People also need to keep in mind that even in America there are places where very few humans go. A couple states have some incredibly dense forests so you wouldn't necessarily be seeing much evidence to prove it was specifically Bigfoot.

Also other then actually finding the corpse of a Bigfoot or maybe some hair from it..any other type of evidence you found could probably be attributed to another animal. Take a large footprint for example. I've seen people say these footprints are from normal animals and they just end up looking larger because of environmental conditions. Like if you saw a big foot print in some snow..some tried to explain it as a normal foot print, but the snow melted and thus made it appear larger.

I'm not saying it exists, but I don't know if it's as simple as "if it was real there would be evidence by now".

Nephthys
Yes and he is my friend.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden101
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/15/article-2279064-1799E1C2000005DC-14_634x602.jpg

Aye, it is.
S5FBts_i_dY

Astner
I don't know about Bigfoot, but Bigdick does exist; in fact he posts on KMC under the alias Astner. http://i.imgur.com/xOFJPz5.png

Robtard
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/PvT.jpg

quanchi112
Overused image that isn't funny.

Surtur
Originally posted by Q99

xkcd answers

But people have caught stuff like supposed UFO's on camera. Yes a lot of people have phones, but a lot of people also tend to focus on stupid crap. They'd rather film their friends doing stupid crap or take pictures of their cats.

There have even been sightings caught on camera by news crews, etc.

Bardock42
The argument is that we had crappie blurry videos allegedly showing bigfoot or UFOs for years. Now there's an incredibly large increase in people carrying cameras, basically near ubiquity, and yet we do not see significantly more videos of bigfoot or UFOs. That's just statistically unlikely if not close to impossible.

Surtur
But there still have been sightings, of people who all caught the same thing on camera. So it really doesn't prove anything.

Robtard
It actually does prove something. It proves that bigfoot (a large bipedal ape-like creature) is in all probability a hoax, until solid proof is had.

Bardock42
Well, I can see that you are not convinced by the argument, I believe it to be very compelling however.

Surtur
Well no, that argument in itself proves nothing of the sort. I'm not saying Bigfoot is or isn't real, but that specific argument isn't the thing that debunks it.

You can believe it does if you want I suppose, no way for me to convince you otherwise.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
Well no, that argument in itself proves nothing of the sort. I'm not saying Bigfoot is or isn't real, but that specific argument isn't the thing that debunks it.

You can believe it does if you want I suppose, no way for me to convince you otherwise.

Just out of curiosity, what evidence would convince you that Bigfoot does not exist?

Surtur
Scour every inch of the world, then report back, okie doke? Take your time man I am in no hurry.

Bardock42
Scour every inch of the world, then report back, okie doke? Take your time man I am in no hurry. would that convince you though, or would you say that in the time I scoured one part Bigfoot might have moved to one I already checked, so I missed him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
would that convince you though, or would you say that in the time I scoured one part Bigfoot might have moved to one I already checked, so I missed him?

No silly, you leave video camera's behind in the places you've searched. This way we know if anything comes there later on after you're gone.

Bardock42
I see you are very reasonable about your set up for disproving a handful of crackpots that can't hold a camera steady...

Surtur
I'll have you know my father died trying to prove Bigfoot was real.

jaden101
I'll have you know my father died trying to prove Bigfoot was real.

Was he mauled by a mysterious large creature in a wood where no such large creatures are documented to exist?

Adam Grimes
I'll have you know my father died trying to prove Bigfoot was real. So you're biased.

quanchi112
Just out of curiosity, what evidence would convince you that Bigfoot does not exist? So this is how you believe things work. Disprove my crazy claims. You need to first prove your theory not ask people to disprove it.

Raisen
anybody ever notice how liberals are close-minded?

Bardock42
Originally posted by quanchi112
So this is how you believe things work. Disprove my crazy claims. You need to first prove your theory not ask people to disprove it.

Where did you get this from? Obviously I was asking what evidence would convince him to know what I'd have to prove for him to believe it. The thing is showing the non-existence of something with 100% certainty is extremely hard, that's why most people accept things like the statistical likelihood example as given by xkcd. He on the other hand would only accept total, earth-wide surveillance as evidence, so it's pointless to talk about really. Sure, the chance of bigfoot existing is about as high as a teapot orbiting Saturn, but I can't disprove neither to the satisfaction of Surtur.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
So this is how you believe things work. Disprove my crazy claims. You need to first prove your theory not ask people to disprove it. Do you even read bro?

Surtur
Where did you get this from? Obviously I was asking what evidence would convince him to know what I'd have to prove for him to believe it. The thing is showing the non-existence of something with 100% certainty is extremely hard, that's why most people accept things like the statistical likelihood example as given by xkcd. He on the other hand would only accept total, earth-wide surveillance as evidence, so it's pointless to talk about really. Sure, the chance of bigfoot existing is about as high as a teapot orbiting Saturn, but I can't disprove neither to the satisfaction of Surtur.

It's good you are starting to see the reality of the situation. I'm sure any day now scientists will discover Bigfoot orbiting Saturn. Assuming they haven't already and aren't hiding this from us.

Just kidding Bigfoot was created by aliens, just like dinosaurs.

Originally posted by jaden101
Was he mauled by a mysterious large creature in a wood where no such large creatures are documented to exist?

To be fair I don't know what exactly happened, I can only guess. I mean damn that is my luck, every single person in this day and age apparently has a camera and nobody snapped a photo of what happened to my pa.

Not cool guys, not cool. I'll remember this.

Raisen
bigfoot is an alien. a lower form alien. he rapes people, like he did to me, as his way of gathering genetic data. he is then beamed into a spaceship nightly to give his overlords the data. this is why we can't find him.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/

this website is a doozy.

Bentley
Did your pa actually got killed looking for Big Foot? What a way to go out thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.