Emperor Valkorion & Prince Arcann vs Darth Sidious & Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
*Darth Sidious & Darth Vader as of ROTJ, Legends and Canon feats apply.

Battle takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Bonus Round: Team 1 gets Vaylin and Team 2 gets Starkiller (TFU I)

Emperordmb
Team two and team two.

JKBart
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team two and team two.

Nephthys
Valkorion beats Sidious while Arcann holds off Vader.

Syndicate
Team two and team two.

Trocity
Team two and team two.

FreshestSlice
Team two and team two.

Beniboybling
Reasons for Team Two? smile

FreshestSlice
Their overall superiority?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team One. :> :> :>

AncientPower
If Mother Talzin amped by Dathomir and fresh from resurrection can give Sidious (and later with aid from Dooku) a very good Force contest, then the far more impressive Valkorion definitely will.

Arcann is strong enough to give Vader a good fight.

Vaylin probably loses to Starkiller.

NewGuy01
Team 2. Vaylin's poor combat showings thus far really drag on the team, tbh.

cs_zoltan
Team 2.

http://i.imgur.com/GFx8OBp.gif

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team One. :> :> :>
Arcann is going to die so bad though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann isn't "dying so bad" to Vader, lmfao.

FreshestSlice
Vader just glues on a beard, Arcann acts retarded and gets gutted. But that wasn't even what I was talking about. It's time for your wanking to end.

Syndicate
Oh shit. Freshest vs Skillz. *Grabs popcorn*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader just glues on a beard, Arcann acts retarded and gets gutted. But that wasn't even what I was talking about. It's time for your wanking to end.

Surely you shan't believe Sidious undoes Valkorion?

FreshestSlice
Kek. No, I mean by year's end, Arcann will be as dead as his brother, and we can finally stop talking about him.
Originally posted by Syndicate
Oh shit. Freshest vs Skillz. *Grabs popcorn*
Nah. I've been a part of the TOR brigade for a very long time. I'm not going to talk shit about them to favor Sidious of all characters.

Syndicate
Disappointing.

Tondemonai
Team 1

either way

EmperorSidious2
Team two and team two.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

I've been a part of the TOR brigade for a very long time. smile

confused

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 in a good fight.

Darth Demenos
team 2

hutchy1345
Sidious beats valkorion, vader beats arcann and in the bonus round starkiller beats vaylin
No argument (especially in bonus round because starkiller can help vader if its needed)

Tondemonai
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Sidious beats valkorion, vader beats arcann and in the bonus round starkiller beats vaylin
No argument (especially in bonus round because starkiller can help vader if its needed)

lol

You can't be serious about Sidious beating Valkorion

Oh wait you are...

hysterical hysterical hysterical

Syndicate
Yep. Summoning force storms that can destroy moons on a whim beats needing rituals to drain a world.

FreshestSlice
RotJ Sidious can't control them, and Valkorion has more combat applicable power.

Syndicate
*Shrug* Lightning probably goes to Sidious too since he apparently razed the surface of a planet with his while Vitiate only downed some large transports. TK is pretty even given Vitiate in a weakened form was able to collapse a temple and Sidious mused upon taking apart the Imperial Palace. TP goes to Vitiate as I think people tend to overwank the active telepathic effect Sidious had on Byss. I'd assume more esoteric abilities favor Vitiate too. The only difference then lies in Vitiate's drain and Sidious's force storms and superior physical/skill feats. Tbh it is actually pretty close despite what Vitiate haters on CV say.

carthage
He's also ashified Darkside prophets and killed entire Squads of stormtroopers, as well as incinerated the carapace of the Lylek queen which can repel blaster bolts.

Sidious's lightning is powerful as well

Syndicate
Yep. People can't seem to find the love for Vitiate AND Sidious. Luckily my heart seems to be big enough. Still I'd probably go Sidious as of now.

S_W_LeGenD
Yep. Summoning force storms that can destroy moons on a whim beats needing rituals to drain a world.
Ziost based event was not a ritual.

NewGuy01
Proof?

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ziost based event was not a ritual.

Wasn't he a force entity unbound by mortal flesh by that point?

S_W_LeGenD
*Shrug* Lightning probably goes to Sidious too since he apparently razed the surface of a planet with his
With a Force Storm (during DE era).

while Vitiate only downed some large transports.
Valkorion's Force Lighting Storm disrupted the entire regional transportation route.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Proof?
Can you prove the negative?

Wait, you cannot. Case closed.

Syndicate
With a Force Storm (during DE era).

Valkorion's Force Lighting Storm disrupted the entire regional transportation route.

What does that mean?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
*Shrug* Lightning probably goes to Sidious too since he apparently razed the surface of a planet with his

Lmfao. Collect some context before making an analysis.

S_W_LeGenD
Wasn't he a force entity unbound by mortal flesh by that point?
Yes.

It is his real form.

S_W_LeGenD
What does that mean?
Force Storm (Wormhole) is stated to have sufficient kinetic energy to raze the surface of the world.

NewGuy01
Can you prove the negative?

Wait, you cannot. Case closed.

No, but you are expected to provide evidence for your position. There is little to no information on the specifics of how Vitiate killed Ziost, and by assuming that it's case is different than Vitiate's previous approaches you are making a fairly extraordinary claim. Please allow me to not take your thoughts on the matter as fact just because they're possible.

S_W_LeGenD
No, but you are expected to provide evidence for your position. There is little to no information on the specifics of how Vitiate killed Ziost, and by assuming that it's case is different than Vitiate's previous approaches you are making a fairly extraordinary claim. Please allow me to not take your thoughts on the matter as fact just because they're possible.
BioWare have never shied away from declaring an event a ritual when it was supposed to be one in the story.

However;

Global cataclysms are not unheard of. Whole worlds teeming with life have been rendered lifeless by meteorites, broken apart by instability in the planet's own core--even atomized by the destructive force of a supernova. But the eerie calm of a world stripped of life yet left otherwise intact is another matter altogether. Whispered rumors have persisted of planets snuffed out through intricate Sith rituals or by way of deadly, arcane machines--such as the device Revan sought to employ on Yavin 4--but Ziost represents a clear display of the corrosive power of the dark side of the Force taken to its extreme.

From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Emperor

It's pretty straightforward; Valkorion ravaged/killed this world (i.e. Ziost) by virtue of his sheer raw power and Dark Side abilities.

In addition to the above, several sources reveal that Valkorion was becoming more powerful with passage of time since the Nathema event.

The conclusion is obvious.

Syndicate
Force Storm (Wormhole) is stated to have sufficient kinetic energy to raze the surface of the world.

No, I'm talking about the Vitiate feat.

Beniboybling
It's unlikely to be a ritual to be honest. These things generally require the wielders total concentration, and the Nathema ritual was supposedly the most complex ever created, requiring ten days of intense mass meditation to accomplish.

He's not going to be capable of the level of concentration necessary to pull that off while simultaneously dominating and controlling thousands if not millions of minds and still have time to converse with the protagonist.

cs_zoltan
Valkorion will never beat Sidious.

Ever.

He will never be powerful enough to kill him with the Force alone, so as long as he still can't tell one end of the lightsaber from the other he won't win a single round.

Beniboybling
smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Ever.

He will never be powerful enough to kill him with the Force alone, so as long as he still can't tell one end of the lightsaber from the other he won't win a single round.
Seems airtight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmao.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It's unlikely to be a ritual to be honest. These things generally require the wielders total concentration, and the Nathema ritual was supposedly the most complex ever created, requiring ten days of intense mass meditation to accomplish.

He's not going to be capable of the level of concentration necessary to pull that off while simultaneously dominating and controlling thousands if not millions of minds and still have time to converse with the protagonist.
thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Two things:

1.) We are told in Revan that Vitiate has become powerful enough to reproduce the Nathema ritual with far less time and resources.

2.) You're assuming the fact that he's influencing a populous will hinder him, but on Nathema that's the reason he was even able to accomplish the feat in the first place. He dominated countless Sith Lords and forced them to participate in his ritual.

Tondemonai
He drew on their power and drained them of their strength once they served their purpose. Each person killed made him stronger. He wasn't just dominating them; he was completely enslaving them and reaping them of their strength and ability to live.

NewGuy01
Because dominating and enslaving in that context are very different.

Beniboybling
Two things:

1.) We are told in Revan that Vitiate has become powerful enough to reproduce the Nathema ritual with far less time and resources.

2.) You're assuming the fact that he's influencing a populous will hinder him, but on Nathema that's the reason he was even able to accomplish the feat in the first place. He dominated countless Sith Lords and forced them to participate in his ritual. It's not a question of time or resources, simply concentration. Its just infeasible to assume he could enact a ritual of such scale without his undivided attention.

Zannah for example was able to perform her TP spell in an instant, but it still required total concentration.

Yes, but they actually sat down and participated in it, that did not happen on Ziost, and it is not described as his purpose for dominating them, rather to have them kill each other and create mass death. There is no indication they partook in a ritual, or where even capable of such.

S_W_LeGenD

Ever.

Your insecurity is duly noted. cool

cs_zoltan
Your insecurity is duly noted. cool

When I'll be interested in an incoherent mumbling behind a mouthful of TOR cum in your mouth, I'll let you know.

FreshestSlice
You sound mad.

Sinious
Yep. People can't seem to find the love for Vitiate AND Sidious. Luckily my heart seems to be big enough. Still I'd probably go Sidious as of now. love

Syndicate
Originally posted by Sinious
love

:3

S_W_LeGenD
When I'll be interested in an incoherent mumbling behind a mouthful of TOR cum in your mouth, I'll let you know.
Take it easy, princess.

SunRazer
Let's see if our opinions have changed in a few months...

Sinious
We're all waiting for the big fight.

SunRazer
Bumpity bump bump.

Azronger
Team 2 stomps

slayne
^ lmfao

Anyway, team one in all.

Geistalt
Vader > Arcann
RotJ Sidious >>> Valkorion

Originally posted by Azronger
Team 2 stomps Even in Canon.
Even as of ANH.

Selenial
Originally posted by Azronger
Team 2 stomps

DarthAnt66
I have some new quotes about Tyth coming in soon. Stand by.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Show us. smile

Ursumeles
Team two, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.